Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Shubh Mangal Savadhan (Page 86)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
@Shrads:I don't think the crying was simply because of Darji's presense...it was the whole bidaai moment which made her emotional and in presence of Darji who was her only Maayka out there,the emotions just came out naturally because she was meeting him after such a long timeEmbarrassed...she was also overwhelmed with the fact that Darji in front of all appreciated her courage which he never did earlier..so all that added up to her emotional outburst in the bidaai scene

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz--pixie-panchjun5Dillikudimchopra

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
@Kavita:Fabulous takeClapClap...

Will start writing mine nowLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz--pixie-panchjun5mchopra

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
@Shradha...But she has spent 18 years of her life with Daarji...We have seen only the part from where the problems began...but she was living with them before that too right??? And Although Daadi and Maan have been her pillars of support and have been there for her when she needed someone as a family the most ...she has been with them for maybe 6-7 months ...18 years and 6-7months ...there's a lot of difference...And all said and done...From her point of view, He is her grandfather who has given the joy of having someone from her family being present at the wedding and as Jyo rightly said praised her courage and strength

Edited by panchjun5 - 22 January 2011 at 2:41pm

-Deepzz--pixie-gennyMjyoti06mchopra

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged

This is the first time I am posting my take.

Today's episode must have moved 99.99% of its GHSP fans to tears.

It took me on roller coaster of emotions and I forced myself to pen my thoughts.

It started with Darji wanting to rectify his sins towards his granddaughter.  He requests if Geet would let him participate in the marriage rituals and give him the honor of doing Kanyadaan.

Geet is overwhelmed with emotions that, this man…. her family's patriarch, a man who commanded respect and never apologized to anyone, who never even listened to women ….. is requesting something from her and she is beyond belief. Never in her dreams she had expected of all the people Darji is present in her nuptials to bless her. The soulful background music gives an operatic feel and added impact. The supporting cast was so happy on Geet's behalf and moved to tears.

The actor playing Darji was really convincing portraying his repentance. The way he lowers his head down in shame and publicly accepts that he tried to take her life in name of honor. Even though a simple sorry is not enough for what Geet went through, from an old man U can't expect anything more than this. Geet being a forgiving girl is more than happy to be appreciated and commended by Darji for all her triumphs in her struggles .

Splendid  performance.

He gives due credit to the Dulha without whom he might missed the opportunity to attend her wedding.

MSK's legendary zidd and perseverance forced him to reconsider attending their marriage after refusing initially.  I would have loved to see MANN inviting Darji & family, their interaction on screen rather than puke worthy AA con in detail.

The way DD portrayed a range of emotions surprise, joy, gratitude, approval, love, astonishment, adoration, delight…………. Sheer poetry in motion.  There are no words to praise her enough. One can't quantify the abundance of talent she has.

Mann…….. The silent support he provided and the contentment on his face……. that  his Mishti's  happiness.

Geet's hurry to become Mrs.MSK …..such a despo cutie……. And Mann's possessive looks……ufffff……yummy.

The way Mann salutes hands Geet in reverence during  Pani-Grahan…. I cried then……

The BG holy mantras, bells, conch added to the divinity of the scene……..

Manneet expression of contentment that finally they are one after tying mangalsutra, Geet lost in wonder during pheras……….the constant eyelocks during pheras……Heart wrenching Bidaai…………….

I didn't watch the rest of the NE epi. It ended with their bidaai.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5Dillikudi-Divine-jyoti06shalimchopra

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Thanks Jyo...Hug...So, I heard that ur hubby took revenge for the horse being real by not letting you watch today's epi...TongueLOLLOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-jyoti06mchopra

Amiiish IF-Dazzler
Amiiish
Amiiish

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Shaadi Mubarak HoDancing
Im so excited lag raha hai ke meri shaadi hai. It was a burden and now its relievedROFL

Yeh lo laddo khao, MSK ne bheje hain, main sab ko baat rahi thi socha aap logo ko bhi de doROFL

-Deepzz-panchjun5Dillikudijyoti06mchopra

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Jo: birdie is online..i am waiting for hr reply..
shradha:Yaar today senti lines..read them..for all married women here..hehe

Edited by mchopra - 22 January 2011 at 2:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz--Divine-jyoti06

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by panchjun5

Thanks Jyo...Hug...So, I heard that ur hubby took revenge for the horse being real by not letting you watch today's epi...TongueLOLLOLLOLLOL
Can u believe it..I missed the most awaited Marriage episodeAngryCryCry..I watched it twice nowLOL..but still missed it in real time and couldn't even reserve a place for my take in the front pageCryCry...my phuti kismatDead....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-DillikudimchopraSecretKhabri420

Go to top