Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Shubh Mangal Savadhan (Page 85)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mchopra

Jo: shall i ask my birdie..Wink
Yup jaldi seWink..I know she has every info about the SRWinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz--pixie-shinusDillikudi

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
i know she has..she has been leaking out stuff...u know abt them..i read that..hehe

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz--pixie-jyoti06

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Jp looks like she is off..if i get a reply..PM service zindabad..hehe

-Deepzz--pixie-jyoti06

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Ms. Kesar Sharma...Ek PM  humari taraf bhi LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz-shinusjyoti06mchopra

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
shradha: if i get anynews pakka..let me see..madam takes time to reply..and i am back to my name today..see..hehe

-Deepzz--pixie-jyoti06

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
@All My take for today...Yenjoy....if u are able to read it....Tongue

YIPPEEEEE THE MARRIAGE HAPPENED FINALLY!!!!!

Sorry for shouting but my joy knows no bounds.....I think all the Geetians and Maanetians will have a happy smile pasted on their faces....Its as if someone very close to me got married....I didn't know I cud be attached to an onscreen couple so much...but what can I say I am....

Now coming to the epi.....or should I say EPIC
The Shaadi of  Mr. Maan Singh Khurana with Miss. Geet Handa

This wedding was something that everyone watching GHSP has been waiting for since a long time...And at last the Made For Each Other couple Geet and Maan got married....SO its happines all around...and hence today I'm gonna shed my devilish avatar and be an angel and not bash the CV over the NE scenes...LOL

1) Daarji's Apology- The episode begins with Daarji assuring Geet that he is not here to stop the wedding but to ask forgiveness from her for all the atrocities that he and the family inflicted on her......he then asks her permission to do the Kanyadaan....Geet is at a loss when she hears what Daarji is saying...And she walks upto him and bends to take blessings from him...but he hugs her instead...and on this gesture.....Geet's floodgates of tears open and all the hurt, the pain, the misery that she had gone through just comes rushing out.

And then when Daarji continues to accept that what they did was wrong, their obsession with family name made them to stoop to such an extent as to even want to kill her and also that she was right all along and her principles her fight was right....she is just overwhelmed.....He then goes on to praise all that she has accomplished after leaving HP and also that he is proud to call himself the Grandfather of such a girl...who has fought against society and for justice and faced all the situations all alone....He says the Handa family is proud of her and he accepts that she wouldn't want to be associated with this name....

But Geet being the soft-hearted one melts at his words and says that...by merely saying that I'm not a Handa I cannot disassociate myself from the name. All the time I was alone, I always used to remember my family...and when the marriage rituals began I missed my family the most and wished they were here in my moment of happiness and seeing you here my happiness knows no bounds...but then Daarji says that my presence here is all thanks to Maan, the man you r gonna marry...He is truly a gem...He is the one who convinced me to come here and bless the marriage even though I refused him initially...he was persistent and made me come....And Geet looks at Maan with eyes filled with gratitude and love...

And then Maan walks down to take the blessings from Daarji...When Maan folds his hand to thank him for coming...Geet's eyes were filled with so much love....She could not believe that a man who did not bend in front of anyone was ready to do it for her happiness...But Daarji asks him to hug him instead and both Maan and Geet hug Daarji and hold each others hands...Geet mouths a thank you to Maan and he just acknowledges it with a nod....

This scene was the most heart-wrenching and touching scene of the episode....DD just stole the show in this scene...Her performance was beyond compare...Truly goes to show what an exceptionally Brilliant actress she has turned into.....From the rawness in the initial episodes to the finesse that we see in each and every episode now ...she has come a long way...So....DDStar. Daarji was also very good and his emotional outburst was well emoted by the actor playing Daarji....Star..ANd GC ably supported these two in this scene with his subtle acting...Star

2) The most awaited Maan and Geet Wedding...The ceremony begins with the kanyadaan done by Daarji and then the Sindoor, Mangalasutra and the Saat Pheras follow...All these scenes were shot very well and the ambience and feel complimented the scene....My only complain with this scene was that it was too short....We have been waiting for this wedding for so long...would it have hurt the CVs to prolong it a little more and added the verbal rendition of the Seven Vows by both Maan and Geet....And also I hated the song in the background ...I would have preferred sanskrit shlokas recited during weddings instead....

GC and DD were looking divine in this scene. I loved how both of them are just dying to get married...the suggestive looks of Maan and the shyness of Geet is a sight to see...And unlike other TV soap heroines Geet boldly asks man to hurry the wedding as she wants to become Mrs Geet Khurana as soon as possible....That was really refreshing to see...

3)  The Bidaai Scene- Well, only a girl who has gotten married would feel this scene...others might be able to imagine but a married women who have gone through this phase are the only ones who can feel what Geet is feeling....DD emoted very well in this scene...I was crying buckets on seeing this scene...CryCry

4) Arjun's Revenge- Well now we know Arjun's modus operandi..."You made my sister suffer...Now I will make your sister suffer"...Quite original  must say....not...Neways, no comments from me as I have decide to adopt a "Take it as it comes"approach to NES-NEB track....

5) Precap- The Grihapravesha scene was Embarrassed...and Maan picking his new bride was Embarrassed....So looks Monday is going to be a Blushing epi....

Phew!!! Finished at last....LOLLOL

Edited by panchjun5 - 22 January 2011 at 2:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Deepzz--pixie-Dillikudijyoti06shalimchopra

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Jyo: You are backing out of your promise now Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
I have mixed feelings about the Bidai scene...I dunno...I just felt that Maan, Dadi et al have been her only family for so long that her crying in that scene- I just couldn't connect with it.

Kavi: I agree...its a very emotional moment for any bride...and I usually cry buckets while watching such scenes but here I just could not connect with the character. She was going to remain with her family- did Daarji suddenly making an appearance after 3/4/5 months made all the difference?

panchjun5jyoti06mchopra

Go to top