Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Shubh Mangal Savadhan (Page 57)

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
@Jyoti this is not the last part..my life was given a huge push after this phase..

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstar-RD--Deepzz-taqdirmaansami7chimesDillikudijyoti06swan20SigmaMishtyShonaTaiyosun29

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mchopra

Best thing on IF is stalking rthe DEN..though i am missing wifey..i am not able to stalk her na..Jo any clue where is she..
Just remind her that she is suppose to update today..I hope she is doing itErmm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstartaqdirmi7chimesMishtyShonaSoapoperasrfunTaiyo

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taqdir

maan's dadi and geet's darji, both are single right? Wink

Areee dont u know they are purane premi ...separated by society

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstartaqdirmi7chimesjyoti06pennuSoapoperasrfunSigma

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

no jokes, i shed a few tears today too. It was an excellent episode!

hi pooja, jyo, anwesha, pram, norstar, maansa, shreya Hug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstar-RD-Dillikudimi7chimesmaansajyoti06SoapoperasrfunSigmapennusun29

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Originally posted by Anwesha_02

@Jyoti this is not the last part..my life was given a huge push after this phase..
Plsss continue ...me want to listen till the endEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstartaqdirmi7chimesSoapoperasrfunMeetu_Anupennusun29

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Dancing

Finally, the wedding is over. If not for the spoilers, the suspense of whether the wedding would happen or not would remain till today. Dream wedding or not, this certainly qualifies for one of the most anxiously awaited wedding. And in the end, I am happy.

As a viewer who has dedicatedly watched this show for the last several months, I find it a necessity today for me to write my take. So here goes - 

Geet
According to me DD has always been a good actress but I have seen her grow each day and get better. Who else could have depicted her extreme happiness in seeing her grandfather, extreme pride that her family takes pride in her achievements, extreme gratitude towards her Maan who made all of this happen for her all in one scene? She had tears all along, but each emotion she exuded was different. Brilliant.

Daarjee
I have never questioned this actors ability. He was very good as a strict disciplinarian in HP. But today, there was something else about him. For a man of his nature to give up on family pride and seek forgiveness from a girl much younger in age is a huge deal, and he expressed this feeling so well. For once I was left feeling sorry even for that man. In his ignorance and pressures from the society he tried to kill his own blood. But he knew all along that he was wrong, and accepted it if front of a whole audience. Agar teri ijazzat ho toh kya mein tera kanyadaan karu? 
He sought her permission to do her kanyadaan. Although I don't forgive him, I appreciate the actor. Great acting.

Maan
All I can say and want to say about him is that he is too good to be true. DD was excellent today. But GC was no less. His gaze, his support, his humility, his love, his possessiveness, his pride. I got a glimpse of everything today. He did not move from his place. Just his eyes. OMG. 

Other than the wedding itself I have 3 favorite moments today-
1. Geet and Daarjee when he said the whole family is very proud of her and he says it in pride that she is his grand-daughter.Clap
2. Daadi taking pride in Maan when she finds out he reached out to Geet's family to make her happy. He is not her fav for no reason. she looked really happy. Clap
3. Geet mouthing a "Thank You" to Maan. Clap

Now the crib session LOL
1. I don't even think Geet cried this much when she got married to dev and was leaving for canada. She had too much to deal with emotionally today but the crying was too much for me and I was left wondering what she was crying about. her hugging her grand-dad a little longer would do. I still don't know why she was crying her eyes out. Thumbs Down
2. Maan should not have forgiven daarjee. Not consistent with his character. He invited daarjee because it was important to Geet. Why go beyond that. 
My point here is plain and simple. What Dev did was wrong. What daarjee did was just as wrong. So what are we going to see next? Maan forgiving Dev? Why not? What is the difference? Both were just as wrong and I don't like Maan forgiving daarjee. Thumbs Down
3. Daarjee should not have done the kanyadaan. It was ok for Geet to say NO. I want Adi to do it. That does not mean she is belittling daarjee. That means she appreciates what Adi has done for her all along. I am not happy about daarjee doing kanyadaan. Thumbs Down

Questions
1. How does Arjun know he has completed the job? he seemed so confident. Was his plan just to rape her? What does that do? if she does not get pregnant, what then? LOL I mean, if he said something like I have started the revenge or something that was ok. He said he has done everything. What did he do?
2. What does that NE have in her brains? Arjun had to ask her to attend her brother's wedding? She was ready for another round of shimmy sham? LOL
3. Did Pinky and gang get their money for stealing the shoes? I hope they cover that bit on Monday. Big smile
4. Does Geet's family know Maan is Dev's brother? 

I cannot think of anything else right now. Will stop. ROFL

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 22 January 2011 at 12:46pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstarmandu-Deepzz-taqdirmi7chimespanchjun5jyoti06Sigmaswan20pennuMishtyShonashonuuTaiyo

shonuu IF-Sizzlerz
shonuu
shonuu

@pram.. i've told you yaar..noone can enjoy the luxury of dating two khuranas..but if you insist i'll get you a spot.. now tell me how to put you in?? all juicy things are taken...

ayesha for childhood adventures...
 jyo for tabela adventures..
mano as towel adventures...
An for jungle adventures
ROFL
caco in drunk adventures...

tell me what has left???
Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstar-RD-taqdirmaansami7chimesjyoti06SigmaMishtyShona

taqdir IF-Dazzler
taqdir
taqdir

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
pooja, that's why after geet dadi cried most today to see her darling in tears! awwwwwwwwwLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstar-RD-mi7chimesjyoti06Sigma

Go to top