Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Shubh Mangal Savadhan (Page 54)

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Later on when I opened my eyes I was in the mandap and the whole JW family was standing in front of me..he was going to put sindoor on my head,I was struggling to find my hands to stop him but my hands were tied  and a cloth was wrapped around my hand and my Dad entered the place and pushed tht a**'s hand away..

I ran to him and hugged my dad and then the JW's main head told my dad how his son is ready to marry a raped woman..My dad was in a huge shock and the next moment he was on the floor..He passed away.. I lost my father he couldn't take the shock..My whole world crashed down in front of me and I witnessed it...My hands and mouth everything was tied I culdn't even talk to him..

But now I had to teach those b******* a lesson..I got up and put my hands in the agni to burn the rope..the a** stopped me and but he couldn't..My hands were a bit burnt but the rope came off becuase of the fire..They tried to force themselves on me by raising his hand but I stopped his hand and slapped him back..the bhaade ka tatoos came from back to stop me but I was furious at that moment nothing could stop me..I was a total junglee..I didn't know when I put the a**'s face in the agni for a second & his nose got burnt...I wanted to burn his whole damn body but I was one against all the 15 or 20 people..I knew this was no time to become a hero..I had to run from there to come back and punish them..So I ran away from there somehow to the police station..

Edited by Anwesha_02 - 22 January 2011 at 12:19pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Norstar-RD--Deepzz-mi7chimesDillikudimaansapanchjun5jyoti06MishtyShonashonuuswan2049erFanSigmashaliTaiyosun29

sun29 IF-Stunnerz
sun29
sun29

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimesjyoti06shonuu

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ayesha and all:Next week is gonna b awesomeeeeeEmbarrassed..sabki dil ki tamanna poori hogi to see a ---------------------(Not CON but ---------------------)EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Kiss or foreplay DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

Incase its a kiss, i want a sensuous one from MSK on Geet's neck BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstarDillikudimi7chimesjyoti0649erFan

Lhethal.Me IF-Sizzlerz
Lhethal.Me
Lhethal.Me

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Love.....Its called FLOW of love!!!!

Norstarmi7chimesjyoti06shonuuSigma

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I know Shomu, Jyo deserved her lecture how could she let jeeju watch the awards the shaadi was def happening today, he must have given her the bedroom eyes look ROFLROFLROFLROFL

I saw the song, thanks ROFLROFLROFLROFL

@ ayesha yeah it was that and polki loves ayesha only no one else or something like that, my memory sucks ROFLROFLROFL

ps i want him too, you should grab the young MSK offer, his hormones would be going gaga then ROFLROFLROFL

NorstarJaveriaMjyoti06shonuuTaiyo

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

NorstarJaveriaMjyoti06MishtyShonashonuu

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
@Anwesha- Double Hugssssss

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Anwesha_02Norstarjyoti06shonuu

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jyoti06

I loved it when she said "Mein jald se jald Mrs.Maan Singh Khurana banna chahti hoon"EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

Oh by the way any idea how MSK after marriage will want Geet to say thenksEvil Smile

**Live commentry still on**

LOLLOL

By playing bondage games with ropes EmbarrassedEvil Smile  and continuing where they left off yesterday?????????

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NorstarJaveriaMjyoti06MishtyShonashonuuSigma

Go to top