Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Shubh Mangal Savadhan (Page 15)

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
My take..
CONGRATS!!

Mubaarkaan!!!LOL

Vivaah sampann hua!

Maan aur Geet hue ek dooje ke..for at least a lifetimeEmbarrassed

Gosh I feel happy...and so so sad.

Drashti Dhami- take a bow!
She really deserves a standing Ov for the acting and emoting today!

BRILLIANT!Clap

Maan Singh Khurana-  seriously...What a guy!
What a human being...

I am not even going to praise him to the skies because he's a man...who can go to any lengths for his love..to make GEET happy..he will do anything and everything....

Daarji-
aha...so now you say she's right...
Well..when you love someone so much- someone who is family- you forgive them...because you love them.

Today Geet got happiness...today she got reinstated into the family that earlier wanted to kill her and is now begging her forgiveness...

In front of truth...even God has to bow down...
society matters less than truth..and finally daarji seems to have realized it..or Maan made him realize it

Maan told Daarji about Geet's "taraqee" in the big city...
Maan told Daarji about Geet's struggles...the man who had to be locked in a room to be told about her past...
That same man went and convinced her family(whom he frankly hates,i think) to come to her..and bless her..to ask for her forgiveness...and he did all that without expecting anything except happiness on that girl's face...that face that's dearer to him than his own could ever be...
in all ways.

Now- she is with him..forever...and he is with her...forever...till death parts them.

The mangal sutra...and the sindoor...the pheras and they held hands...during the last one...
Where Geet moved ahead..

Today- Maan gave Geet what he had inspired her to go against when it was wrong.
To stand up for RIGHT...for TRUTH and she had the strength to do that.
FOR LIFE- she stood for life.
And now...he has been the medium of her reinstating into her family and society...
So well...that struggle of hers has been successful :)
Maan has been her humsafar...and will walk with her to the next phase of their lives together.

And yeah they are so despo to begin that phase..LOL

MSK was despo-visible through her eyes
Geet- through her words..jaldi se shaadi karwayie..
Aww..i had an image of Fast forwarding of pheras...

But seriously- I haven't seen a pair of whispering bride and groom...eye locks during marriage..n I'm sure what they were thinking of wasn't about rituals..if you know what I mean...

HAHA...so so happy..all positive..brilliant!
Gc-dd rocked the entire marriage..seriously!!
What eye-locks..what intensity...

They truly became 1 soul today the way they were attached to each other..as if miterally and metaphorically and magnetically bound to look and communicate with each other...

It was magical and romantic and oh so sensual and yet so pure..

They are just...awesome!!

Daarji-Geet scene made me so emotional..had to go hug my dadaji Embarrassed next door..he was astounded..lol...
Really well acted out..
and maneet together then too...
Reminded of HP when Geet hid behind her chachu? to stare at Maan from behind him...haha..

Togetherness was emphasized by all gestures today and the yearning to be with each other..

Geet's happiness we connect with and we cry with her when she cries

No discussion about the future today...the present seemed like a transcendal moment....

Okay..I would like to thank the team for giving a flash back to provide continuity to AA scene.
That's all. I won't say aage.
Arjun's character....
I hope he's not merely WICKHAM but KARNA too...
Torn between love and sister- loyal to sister...and then changed by Geet...and so positive.
Geet would do it- for MSK. for herself. For him too..

Here are symbolically the pheras...Embarrassed, kanyadaan, sindoor and mangalsootra

Kanyadaan

Usually, the male family member of the bride does the kanyadaan'

in Geet's case dadi was ready...but...DAARJI came as representative of the family

He claimed her as Handa and tied maneet in a gathbandhan...forever

Anyway- while giving the bride's hand to the groom, a promise is asked of the groom to assist his wife in realizing her dharma,artha,kama'basically spiritual fulfillment in life

She is to be protected by him and she is to be loved by him'just like he will be loved by her and they will grow together to get spiritual fulfillment.

The Vows

In the presence of the Fire God- these are the seven promises the couple gives to each other

1. To nourish each other.

Outhouse-

When Maan made Pasta and Geet was sad-

He says the way I have saved you from all troubles till now- I will also save you from this problem of humger

Maan has ensured Geet had food to eat..LOL

The episode where Maan ensured Geet got food to eat but nakewl gave his raaz away. Geet and Maan ate for the first time together from the same thali

Geet fed Maan chocolate mousse.

Maan has made mushroom omlette for Geet

And so on'

2. To grow together in strength

From the first- Maneet have helped each other grow in strength.

Maan has given important lessons to Geet and inspired her to stand for herself.

Geet has taught Maan to open up to Life and to Love..

They are strong as individuals as well as united.

Maneet personify mutual love and strength

3. Preserve material wealth

Well..Geet got a job as Maan's secretary..

Money hasn't been a part in their life..but as together- now post marriage- Can be shown!

But they have other kinds of wealth- of their moments together and they preserve it to the full!

4. TO share each others' sorrows and joys

They have been together in the sharing of each others' sorrows and have promised to give each other all happiness

In Office during hum-tum

In Outhouse Maan's pain came out in an outburst

Geet and Maan in the dargah scene- are bound in a bond of pain and relief.

Pain with the realization that they are soul-bound. Relief that they have found each other.

In HP Maan shares Geet's pain

And so on'

Maan shared his sadness in the sangeet episode recently

They have found moments to be together-staying together even in the worst of times-being a part of each other..that that thread that binds them tugs at their heart strings when either is in pain

5. To care and be responsible for their children

Maan loved Geet and when they get back together- he promised to take care of her and their baby.

When he felt he failed by choosing Geet and not the baby'he felt guilt ridden and was in anguish..but Geet assured him that he will be a great papa!

Well- we need to be shown this post-marriage :P

6. To be together for lifetimes to come

"zindagi ki har subha tumse shuru ho aur har raat tum se khatam"

Main Stalking Karta and Miss Hoshiyarpur can do anything but stay apart from each other'

No matter what- after wedding, MSK and Geet will remain together- in heart,soul, mind and body.

Physical separation mustn't be for long provided there's a new track doing the rounds'

7. Soulmates forever..part of a whole..HUM

Maan and Geet have become from You and Me to Hum'and this is a symbolic and holy unification of that HUM.

Their love has welded them together as individuals, made them grow as individuals and now'they are ready to embark on their journey together..as HUM..:)

As a family..with the baby..facing problems TOGETHER; their love helping them withstand all that they face

Bidai-

Geet was crying because just gotten back her family...she has to go away...and shed that identity to take up Maan's name...she's crying because she has gotten all she wanted...she's overwhelmed with love and happiness...and yet a deep sadness that her family won't be with her now..because she is with maan...

Sindoor and Mangalsutra

KBM..he has filled her maang with his blood already..culminating their bond of blood'they are bound by it..have always been shown to be..

Aww..that just made me feel real nice...maan's expressions..ufff...!!Embarrassed

Maan and Geet- an intense love story- it's made us cry,made us laugh, made us FEEL what they were going through each moment.

It has made us understand the dilemmas, and the pain, the anger and the joy, the nok-jhoks and the fights, the passion and the tenderness.

Completed by the bond of marriage-

Maan and Geet will emerge stronger- with promises given- some realized and some to be realized'but not broken.

They will face all things together..all joys and all calamities

If msk goes to jail- it will be after this marriage.he will go as Geet ka Maan- stronger..leaving her sad..but as a woman who will fight for her husband's rights!

As being Maan's strength and not his weakness.

Helping each other when they stumble- their relationship after marriage will definitely be filled with moments of all kinds..let's see and travel with them on their journey'post marriage

Post Marriage

All these vows need to be realized once more'after marriage..a fulfillment of those promises taken in front of the Fire.

Dear Geet team

Thank you for showing us Maneet marriage..it was beautiful and awesome...love them!

Request-

Show more of ABHISHEK,MANISHA,ADI and PINKY

Embarrassed

1 full week at least of MANEET HAPPINESS!

Embarrassed

Kisses to all!

Congratulations!!

Party

Party

Love to all!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10Armu4evaanjalireddyy84-Deepzz-panchjun5gennyMmaansajyoti06swan20Meetu_AnuSerendipity..MishtyShonaSigmashaliSoapoperasrfunTaiyo

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
@Shonuu - I will get the *MEN* can someone else arrange the *TOS*? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5Serendipity..shonuuTaiyo

hegdemedha IF-Dazzler
hegdemedha
hegdemedha

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
@ Shivani: Happened to be stalking the den this morning.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Serendipity..mysterygurl1427Taiyo

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10anjalireddyy84Soapoperasrfunswan20Serendipity..MishtyShonaTaiyo

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Shomu, let's party Dancing

@ maansa neither did i recognise Javs either, i thought she was someone new ROFL

NT losing her memory that would be good, dev could fall in love with her again and go bad again, as they love to recycle tracks ROFLROFLROFL

hey polly *hugs

maansaSoapoperasrfunTaiyo

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@javz neverrr ....i wanted to take your mind off of that pain.....and i meant celebrating my wedding ROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL  stalking comes before SR you know!Cool
ROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Taiyo

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
*Swati on her way to Dobokofy her self in MAANsarovaar....*

hegdemedhaswan20Soapoperasrfun

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
its a shame they rushed through all the rituals. The wedding was dragged on for 2 weeks but the main part got over too quickly.....Ouch....The CVs have completely messed up the execution of this wedding....Ermm

Anyway i'm happy they are finally married. I can go back to living my virtual life tension free.....LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10hegdemedhamaansaSoapoperasrfunshaliTaiyo

Go to top