Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Shubh Mangal Savadhan (Page 147)

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
shona: MSK by god ek idiot kaafi nahi hai..oh man he would be a torture in real lfe and i bet ashus dad is not like MSK..baaki anwesha aunty can confirm..ahh this sounds better..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Anwesha_02-RD-veil_of_rosesmi7chimespanchjun5SoapoperasrfunTaiyo

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mchopra

shona: MSK by god ek idiot kaafi nahi hai..oh man he would be a torture in real lfe and i bet ashus dad is not like MSK..baaki anwesha aunty can confirm..ahh this sounds better..

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maansaTaiyo

Anwesha_02 Senior Member
Anwesha_02
Anwesha_02

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
My friend called me and said tht she wasn't allowed to enter the office..I told her to wait for a moment..I walked out in search for the conference room where I could request Ishaan to let my friend enter so that I could leave as he wanted..Everyone was staring at me but I just had to go and find the conference room..I knocked hesitatingly and when I opened everyone was staring at me again and murmuring who is she, why is she in Ishaan sir's clothes? I didn't know how to call him..If I call him by his name I was feeling weird so I just did a hand gesture and called him out..

He came rushing to door and clutched the door handle where my hand was and said "Why haven't you left yet and what the heck are you doing in my clothes outside like this" I said Its hurting..he removed his hand and I said "I am sorry I didn't want to come out but the watchman is not going to let my Friend in who has brought my dress without your permission"

He called the watchman and ordered him to let my friend in..I said "Thankyou" and he said "I don't need those clothes again, you can take that as a gift"..I said "No I don't need to wear any man's clothes again" He said then gift it to your husband but don't ever enter this office again..he closed the door quickly and my little finger was an inch away from being crushed..I took it away but it was a bit too late it was bleeding..The door was a glass one so he could see my finger was bleeding..I walked away but just out of curiosity I went and hid behind the wall and was sneaking to see whether he has the audacity to come back and apologise..he didn't open the door but he was just standing there staring at the door and he looked down for a moment i guess he was sorry but too much attitude to say it..and in a second he turned around and continued with his meeting..

I changed my clothes and left the office never to look back again..

Edited by Anwesha_02 - 23 January 2011 at 10:42am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD--Deepzz-veil_of_rosesMarshPmaansami7chimesDillikudipanchjun5palluluvsmaanmchopra49erFanSigmashaliSoapoperasrfunTaiyoSecretKhabri420

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
poo: what are u laughing at..waise i missed ur fairytale love story..so can we have it again..nd pls u type it in one go..i cant be jumping arnd pls..

mi7chimesTaiyo

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
anwesha aunty- i just read....yday too and today..wow..
you truly are an inspiration..
im so glad that i could read this...:)

and yeah shreya- guys like msk truly do exist...
shaadi ke baad changed msk ho jaate hain lekin :P

shreya- i read your poem yday..made me cry :(((

can't wait to read more aunty!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Anwesha_02panchjun5mi7chimesmaansapalluluvsmaanmchopraSigmaTaiyo

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mchopra

poo: what are u laughing at..waise i missed ur fairytale love story..so can we have it again..nd pls u type it in one go..i cant be jumping arnd pls..

I was laughing at how u said one MSK is enuf................

mi7chimesmchopra

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
aunty: ok now i am allowed to do..Embarrassed..it really looks like Cvs did some tracking ur story before they wrote the scenes..waise we can have this one..its been missing..bt how to fit it in now..D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-panchjun5palluluvsmaanTaiyo

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Thnks Geetakshi: i am so happy i made half the den cry...hehe..
pooja: me and anj had a long discussion and at last we decided that both of us dont need guys like MSK coz if i get one i will need her services sooner than expected..hehe

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-RD-mi7chimespanchjun5

Go to top