Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Oye Pooja: That is how I usually sit, staring at the blank page 😆😆😆 I am a born day-dreamer... 😆😆😆

Vivacious Bonbon: It's such an amazing real-life story ... 😍
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet.a

Pallu fairytales exist..

:))

and guys like msk really do too!

ab mujhe aur hope mil gayi ki sirf papa hi nahi...🤣

hiya kavi!
and all-🤗

mujhe bhi hope mil gayi hai🤣 Will start the search with new vigor now🤣 Anweshaaaaaaaaaaa, cant wait anymore!!!!!!!!!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: an12345678

Zee: You should read from the beginning and MSK and Geet will no longer hold any importance. What Anwesha has gone through ... I wish not even the cruel one goes through that.

And reading her love story now ... wishing her all the happiness in the world.

I read some of it and could figure what she has been through, I wish her all the best in life........

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Pagalo, Who is opening the next den? 😆
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Pooja....Hi5!!!!

An ....u r right no one shud ever go thru what she did...but she is really a strong woman and with such a positive outlook....I think I'm not gonna tire saying this....Anwesha..I really applaud you!!!
Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
Cute_Ash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
An- I know a sweet love story makes anyones heart go all mushy and makes u feel all dreamy ...even if its a penguin 😆
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Shreya....I read your lines last night. U made me 😭

Right now I am 😍
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: an12345678

😍 I am actually sitting like this 😍

WW.. u really cant ignore ur fillings for Moi... see t moment u heard men lik me do exist.. u are in Awe!!😆

Anwesha_02 thumbnail

Now I had given atleast 7 interviews and 5 of the companies already denied.. I went back home and Mom gave me some news that one of the companies wanted to do a trial interview..I was really happy and was praying to god that if I get this job it will be great..My future will be settled and my baby will have a good sope for a better future..

I had to go for the trial interview the next day so I did and they were really impressed with my designs for the position and they said I have to perform one last task which was to cmpany the people for a meeting to a different office where I had to display my designs and ideas and if the other company is impressed with the designs they will appoint me for the job..I gave a nod for it and started working on the designs I was really eager as well..

So next day I headed out to the other office where the meeting was going to take place and I think you guys might have already guessed who that company belonged to..As soon as I came out of the car I wanted to sit back in but I couldn't run away..what is he going to do..I walked forward with full confidence and a bit of nervousness too like a normal human being..

I walked into the conference room first and everyone was surprised how did I know where the conference room was? I said I guessed lol
and when I walked in the room everyone had a seat with their names on it except for me..I was the last minute addition that is why..I had to stand next to the Main Boss's seat which was His seat huh..He entered and gave me cuts and started asking me questions as to why did I enter the office again when I said I don't want those clothes back again..I said I am Sorry I didn't dryclean them do you want them back again, will do that later because right now I am not here to discuss clothes..I am here to give a presentation..He looked puzzled and Mr.tashiko asked him do you know her? and he said "no"

Mr.T asked him then do you talk to strangers randomly..He got angry and said, " She is an accident I met" I got angry and stamped my foot hard on the floor without realising his foot was there too..and he screamed "Ouch becuase I had worn sharp heels that do just becuase it was my first day of meeting to place an impression on everyone lol but someone else had to pay the price for it..
Edited by Anwesha_02 - 13 years ago