Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Shubh Mangal Savadhan (Page 128)

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
@ jasw : we all wanted 7 pheraa: Thumbs Up
& DEVils me wanted vachans too wit h flashbacks of the PAREEnitha metaphor theoRY!!! if they had done tat ? easy lovely pullin of 2 episodes could have ben done tat too beautifullt!!! 

ok me running out!!! ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5-Divine-shali

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
@ soulIEE : wishing u in adVANCE judwa soULIEE.. dunno if'll come online!!! Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mi7chimes-Divine-

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malihaluvmyself

hola DEVilss me hopping out to struggle out my weekendWacko!!! my wrecked fingers need rest as i have to pen down ma record tooCry~~~ 

@ ALL : i believe no SRROFL!!! raising hands is support of THE NCC!!!! Party
ME ME ME ME.... both Hands UP.... high ...very High.....
Jai ho NCC ki.......

-Divine-ainaGURTI

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
jai ho ZINDABAAD to NCC!!!!! 

-Divine-shali

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
phew... updated Pg. 1.. pasting here for t lazy bumms!

Analysis.. well i forgot half the epi.. me is suffering frm t same *dying memory cell* disease my WW is suffrering frm.

But ill write somthing toh i am no more into gyaan baataling,. cal me kanjoos or whtevr.. t CVs must first listen to wht i said all these days.. thn mayb i camn think of sommor lectures..Tongue

The Daarji-Geet scene

well i am amoung those who were disappointed tat  her entire family atleast  her Dad Mom sissy n bro werent there. but yea i very well understd tat actors n dates are expensive. And esp aftr getting t entire Luland at PreMeer wedding in Desh comprising 5 ppl.. i am definitely more pleased!ROFL
 The scene was height of emotions.. and i dont lik getting tooo much extra-emotional!! Wacko yea i am Luchi or whtevr tat Jyo calls me..Ermm but yes Drashti was perfect.. on the note. Daarjis presence was un-deniable!!ROFL ok il b nice Sleepy but what was with me (MSK) head held high?? fillings of Proud-y???Stern Smile yea yea.. i am being nice!Ermm wait and what was with me being suck at t mandap for so long.. if it was t real me .. i wud b down there with Geet as soon as she looked at me, at t least.. ok i am bad!Evil Smile

finally moi cam n bend down to Daarji.. see i am good!
Approve HAAN!!ROFLROFL

btw Daadis tears!!
*zips her mouth* ROFL

The Completio
n !

GITH : i want to b Mrs Maan Singh Khurana... n well u must know i was on 8th asmaan as she finished t line!!Embarrassed
the way tey sat by eachother ( i am still confused as to why i was on t lft n not t rightConfused ) but anyways.. the entire marriage with t eyelocks.. yes.. i fell for it.. n i am happy i did.. aftr all it is My Marriage!! PartyHAAN!!Blushing but HAAN!! wht was sindoor doing on My Geets forhead b4 i put it there??/ huh??? Angry chadooo.. i am sparing it.. coz t rest... mangalsutra, The pheras.. perfect..! n i agree with Anj , t eyelocks conveyed more than what wrds cud hav... Maan and GITH 's vows to their relationship is not bound by wrds!! Embarrassed  t perfect round n round.. i waited so long for....  toh i wish i cud play it longer.. Ermm

NE files

NM is a Non Actor who plays a Non-Existent Sister! n Er-jun as NEB is disgusting!Stern Smile so i hereby follow my ritual of chopping down NE files with my Devil's E-Razor Blade!! HAAN!!

a few wrds abt NM toh - from a discussion a few of us devils had!

Any Fine-Art lik Acting is not just about Hrd wrk! its about talent and skills which somtimes are evidently visible at first sight , otherwise hav to b nurtured into visibility thru persistant hard wrk! Somone who doesnt hav both cannot even make tat attempt to excel in such Artistic forms.. understanding tat these wrds are too early for her stage, i believe she has neither to prove me wrong over the years! She cant ACT!

Lov

Ress~

shaliainaGURTI

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Hey Shali....Hug....We r devils...Evil Smile....and its our birthright to complain...LOLLOLLOL...But if u see my post I've also said that I loved the divinity of the moment and how it held us all entranced!!!

@Jasw Hi...Hug...U will find many of us agreeing with u here LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shali

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged

Mi7... lovely take.....

did you notice your woman staring at you...with love and respect... cause you did something what you never would have done....
it's not about bringing Daarji back, not giving her fly back... it about bending your head only for her... respecting her fly....you did that only for Geet....

@panch... our Birthright indeed... but all me is saying...leave it...and enjoy that one moment we have been waiting for....

panchjun5mi7chimes

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
ph wait i totally forgot!! the Dhakkan Dhakkan in t bg.. i didnt know wht pallu was saying until i heard it.. GAWD!! i was ROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ainaGURTI

Go to top