Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Shubh Mangal Savadhan (Page 127)

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:01am | IP Logged
hi shali:: Hug

me wtih u for sinddor camera spoilt ppl!!!Cry

&& mosT important stop asking q'ear!!! BLOOpers r paart & parcel of GHSP!!! so no ???? ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divine-shali

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Jyo n shali.. oh tat is not a ritual?? me to wondered coz i nvr saw it b4.. Nissars touch!! beautiful!Day Dreaming

solsissy... we r solsissys not judwas!!Stern SmileROFL

-Divine-ainaGURTI

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
hola DEVilss me hopping out to struggle out my weekendWacko!!! my wrecked fingers need rest as i have to pen down ma record tooCry~~~ 

@ ALL : i believe no SRROFL!!! raising hands is support of THE NCC!!!! Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5mi7chimesshali

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged
Hey Jyo...Oh! Ok...I read it first in your take and then in Gouri's take too in the morning....But she like me was more touched by Geet and Darji scene because of something related to our real lives..I loved her take too...Thumbs Up

About SR I know...I'm not expecting much...and who needs the real thing....Tongue...neways ..all we wud see would be hand holding and lights off..A la NES-NEB sceneDead....

But foreplay...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed....Oh My...Maan and Geet are Baaps of that...TongueTongue...They can send us to swarglok (as you sayLOL) with a mere look...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedSo, If there is extended foreplay with more touching than before...then tho...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing....I think the den will be empty coz nobody will be in a position to write...LOLLOLLOLLOL

shaliainaGURTI

ainaGURTI IF-Sizzlerz
ainaGURTI
ainaGURTI

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
@ soulIEE : we r souliEE in soul formS!! & judwa : since we share or b'day!!! so souliEE waT plans for comin saturdaY ?? 
jasw Goldie
jasw
jasw

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panchjun5

@Mali...What Geeks and I meant was that the actual wedding ritual was rushed....the celebrations and ceremonies surrounding the wedding I agree have been dragged to death...but they cud have dedicated the whole episode to the much awaited wedding ritual....They drag unnecessary things but the one thing people had been dying to watch was finished off in 7-8 minutes...

Not that it was bad....it was wonderful and divine....With Maan and Geet doing all the rituals lost in each others eyes...blissfully unaware of their surroundings expressing love and adoration through their eyes and smiles...it was a never before seen kind of a wedding....They took us all into their world and held us mesmerized....I have rarely had that happen to me...so it was kind of a rush...watching it...That's the reason I wanted it to be longer...LOL

Sorry to jump in like this, but I just got overwhelmed that there are others who wanted the entire 7 pheras! Big smile 

This is what I wrote in another topic! 

It was indeed the most beautiful wedding, but I differ a bit with you, TM in the two aspects.

1. The languid pace should have been extended to the 7 pheras. It was done hurriedly. They showed only 2 pheras! I know Geet demanded shaadi jald karwaiye, but itni bhi kya jaldi?!Wink I wanted to savour this moment, so wanted to see all the saat pheras!

2. background song was good but a bit filmy. Wished they had used the mantras/vows which make the marriage so significant!

Anyways otherwise everything was so dreamy, beautiful! Superb acting by both GC-DD! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5mi7chimesainaGURTIshali

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged

@hi Mali... hugz....

@Mi7.. nope it isn't ... it's Nissar... but doing it...Msk not only showed his respect to Geet but also to her fly... It was the promise to cherish and respect her....

mi7chimesainaGURTI

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
@solsissy!! oh yea.. i meant we r not conjoined twins!! yes we r judwas!!Hug nothing planned yet!Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ainaGURTI

Go to top