Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devil's Den - Shubh Mangal Savadhan (Page 10)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
@ Medha - Romeo ki itni himmat? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL But everyone is getting bold in front of MSK now. We have to wait for NE to start throwing up for him to become his aggressive self again. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5shali

swan20 IF-Sizzlerz
swan20
swan20

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
beautiful episode....Thumbs Up......this is what wedding is all about. Why couldn't they concentrate on this flavour instead of all the crap they showed earlier.....Ouch

Darji & Geet's scene was just so beautiful. I'm so happy that Geet finally has the approval of her family & they are proud of her. All her struggles & sacrifices have not been in vain....Clap

MSK is truly too good to be true. Wish there were more men like him in the real world....Embarrassed

DD.....what can i say!!! This girl just amazes me each time with her restrained but perfect portrayal of all emotions....ClapClapClap....She lives & breathes GEET.....as a viewer you feel all the emotions she's going through because of her fantastic portrayal.

Very very touching episode....Thumbs Up

Badhai ho everyone...Dancing....finally shaadi ho gayi....LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-hegdemedhaspringsDillikudipanchjun5maansajyoti06Meetu_AnuSigmamysterygurl1427SoapoperasrfunTaiyo

Serendipity.. IF-Sizzlerz
Serendipity..
Serendipity..

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Hey everyone can i join in? LOL..i hav asked this question million times.... And i still feel lost everytime i enterLOLLOLLOL...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-RD-hegdemedhapanchjun5SoapoperasrfunSigmashaliTaiyo

Lip-a-Licious IF-Rockerz

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-Deepzz-panchjun5DillikudimaansaSoapoperasrfunMishtyShonamysterygurl1427shali

JaveriaM IF-Dazzler
JaveriaM
JaveriaM

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
woohoo me in the den after aaagesssssssss

feels awesome

howz my darlings doing

HugHugHugHugHug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5maansaSoapoperasrfunSigmashaliTaiyo

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Loved the episode barring the NE-NEB scenes and the fact that the 7 pheres was reduced to just two and that too was hurried.

I cried in the Darji-Geet scene,maybe because I myself was very close to my grandpa.  My grandpa was just the opposite of Darji, one of the most principled and broad minded men I've ever seen, who believed that every member of the family, however big or small, had a say in important decision making in the family.    In one respect he was like Darji - strict disciplinarian, but was he no way as inhuman like Darji. What's more he never hesitated to apologise if he was wrong even to people much younger in age than him. 

The fact that Darji openly acknowledged how wrong he was, how he had sinned against his own grand daughter in the name of false family honour made me forgive him his past sins.  Loved that he also praised Geet and said that he was proud of his grand daughter for single handed fight against the entire society to assert what was right. Geet's fight was vindicated and she finally got a closure to her painful past. The one thing which was always bothering her is that she was estranged from her family. No matter how bad that family treated her they were her family and being totally cut off from them left her sad and marred her happiness at getting to be the wife of the man she loved.  

To her pleasant surprise she learns that Maan was responsible in changing Darji's views and getting him to attend the wedding.  Her overwhelming gratitude towards her man as she looked at him with her eyes brimming with tears was so heart warming.

I did not like the song they played during the pheres.  I also did not like that the pheres were so rushed. Would have loved it if they had interpersed each phere with a flashback of the parineeta metaphor which was earlier shown.  They should have shown Maan and Geet recite those vows in Hindi so that their significance could be followed. It is sad that Arnie's phere were more verbally meaningful than Maaneet's.  The wedding vows are the most important part of the wedding and they gave so little time for it and waisted so much time in the peripheries.  I still hope that Maaneet take their vows again in their room during the SR sequence.

Looks like the shameless Annie did not even want to attend her bro's wedding and preferred to cozy up with her lover.  Arjun sends her down though, not out of any great concern for the K family but to implement his plan to ruin Maaneet's special day.  I'm sure he has sabotaged their wedding night, maybe by creating some problem in one of KC's project which would require Maan's presence at the site or something to that effect.

Also looks like Arjun's revenge follows the Hamurabi code of eye for an eye. Here it is sister for sister although there is strictly no comparison in what his sister wen through or rather made others go through and what Annie will go through.  I am hoping that Annie commits suicide, not being able to bear that Arjun has ditched her after taking advantage of her. Although it sounds harsh and insensitive to a fellow woman's pain, I cant help wanting to get rid of the actress by hook or by crook. If this happens, Maan will be at his revengeful best.

DD was excellent. So was the actor playing Darji. GC gave a good support.     

Edited by Opti - 22 January 2011 at 10:49am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ankita10hegdemedhapanchjun5jyoti06Meetu_AnushonuuSoapoperasrfunshaliSigmaTaiyo

maansa IF-Rockerz
maansa
maansa

@anwesha thank you for telling us your story Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SigmashonuuSoapoperasrfun

Taiyo IF-Stunnerz
Taiyo
Taiyo

Anwesha: *Hugs* ... Reading your real life with apt attention.

Vivacious BonBon: Yes, me working real hard to get out of that list. LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hegdemedhapanchjun5SigmaSoapoperasrfunshonuu

Go to top