Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Aayee Hoo Meri Zindagi Ke Tum Bahar Banke ☺️
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Giving background music here Pooja : 😊 It has been such a great week, listening to all the love stories and now the week is ending on a high note with Anwesha's story. Amazing.
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
happy anniversary anwesha.... πŸ₯³
πŸ€—πŸ€—
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Gawd!!! i am getting so much DCs.. argh.. evrynight yehi haal hai.. 😑

shona baby
.. me too nvr liked t aunty thing.. lol not calling anymor.. :p anyways respect is not in names but in actions.. n i respect her :D

@Anwesha
- Happy Anniversary.. to u n ur dear hubby.. hav a gr8 day.. n wonderful yrs ahead... u deserve tat much n much more..

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Anwesha...Yesterday I was asking you to take your time while writing but today I want you to please write fast....can't wait....πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: an12345678

Giving background music here Pooja : 😊 It has been such a great week, listening to all the love stories and now the week is ending on a high note with Anwesha's story. Amazing.

Yes ...since the love story has begun in a way ...I know its been a fab week ...and Anwesha is a true inspiration for ne one ....such a role model...........Fairy tales like mine are too good to be true πŸ˜†but stories like these really touch yr heart and make u sit up and value the other persons presence in yr life
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rdfan

Yes ...since the love story has begun in a way ...I know its been a fab week ...and Anwesha is a true inspiration for ne one ....such a role model...........Fairy tales like mine are too good to be true πŸ˜†but stories like these really touch yr heart and make u sit up and value the other persons presence in yr life

Well said Pooja!!!.....She is a true fighter!!! A person who has overcome all the obstacles in her life and come out on top!!!!
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Pooja.....what's ur fairy tale all about?????? Have u shared in the den before????

maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
oh my gosh....😳 this is totally like a movie, or should i say like geet πŸ˜†
i am loving it πŸ˜ƒ
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
He came towards me and I was really shocked I still remember my eyes were popping out..I was really uncomfortable so I was trying to walk away but he pulled my hand and pushed me back on the wall lightly and he told me to take my clothes off..I realised I entered his personal washroom where no one was allowed..I told him I will fall sick if he has a problem I will dryclean them for him..
And I tried to walk away but he was really rude..He pulled one of the buttons of the shirt which broke and my belly was visible..I got really embarassed I turned away and was too pissed as well so I cluthed it tight and covered it..

He turned his face and said "I am not sorry it is your fault for wearing any and anyone's face without permission" I was angry at his response and I replied back that He is very rude and I already said I will dryclean it..Someone knocked on the door and he said come in without realising that I was standing there next to him..One of his employee was there..I hid behind his back as I was embarassed about the broken button..
The employee was staring at us as if he saw the 8th wonder of the world.he called Ishan that there is a meeting  in 10 minutes...and he left grinning..
After he left Ishan turned around and said "I am giving you 15 minutes to get out of my office. when I am back here I don;t want to see you back here again" and he left..
I couldn't even go out from there until my friend was there so I had to just wait there..
Edited by Anwesha_02 - 13 years ago