Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@Mali...What Geeks and I meant was that the actual wedding ritual was rushed....the celebrations and ceremonies surrounding the wedding I agree have been dragged to death...but they cud have dedicated the whole episode to the much awaited wedding ritual....They drag unnecessary things but the one thing people had been dying to watch was finished off in 7-8 minutes...

Not that it was bad....it was wonderful and divine....With Maan and Geet doing all the rituals lost in each others eyes...blissfully unaware of their surroundings expressing love and adoration through their eyes and smiles...it was a never before seen kind of a wedding....They took us all into their world and held us mesmerized....I have rarely had that happen to me...so it was kind of a rush...watching it...That's the reason I wanted it to be longer...πŸ˜†
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
GM to all you lovely ppl....
MG are finally married... and you still not happy...
well me is... the marraige took place according to the song... ity was a good scene... will forget about the sindoor being on forehead blunder...

yes maybe they could have showed more... but me is Happy  with what I saw.... DD was mind blowing...her expressions...heads off... GC was good too... and so were the rest...

what happened to the jhoota stealing rasham... how does Maan walks off...bare feet....

Q. is will be able to forgive Daarje... me was thinking... you know ppl who are close to your heart can hurt you the most....but we are able to forgive...cause afterall that is called love...

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Jhoty it was and is Nissar touch... and I am shocked to know that you didn't know....
oohhh I just saw your Q.. about the jhoota's....
me realy hope they will show it...
Edited by shali - 13 years ago
ainaGURTI thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yup kavi tat'a wat me too tellinG!! :) unnescary thing were pulled to the power of inifinty & the actual thing got over in 5 min πŸ˜­ but the moment i saw ***rushed*** word i went maD!!! 
ainaGURTI thumbnail
hi shali:: πŸ€—

me wtih u for sinddor camera spoilt ppl!!!😭

&& mosT important stop asking q'ear!!! BLOOpers r paart & parcel of GHSP!!! so no ???? πŸ€£
mi7chimes thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jyo n shali.. oh tat is not a ritual?? me to wondered coz i nvr saw it b4.. Nissars touch!! beautiful!😍

solsissy... we r solsissys not judwas!!😳🀣

ainaGURTI thumbnail
hola DEVilss me hopping out to struggle out my weekend!!! my wrecked fingers need rest as i have to pen down ma record too😭~~~ 

@ ALL : i believe no SR🀣!!! raising hands is support of THE NCC!!!! πŸ₯³
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Jyo...Oh! Ok...I read it first in your take and then in Gouri's take too in the morning....But she like me was more touched by Geet and Darji scene because of something related to our real lives..I loved her take too...πŸ‘πŸΌ

About SR I know...I'm not expecting much...and who needs the real thing....πŸ˜›...neways ..all we wud see would be hand holding and lights off..A la NES-NEB scene🀒....

But foreplay...😳😳😳....Oh My...Maan and Geet are Baaps of that...πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...They can send us to swarglok (as you sayπŸ˜†) with a mere look...😳😳So, If there is extended foreplay with more touching than before...then tho...☺️☺️☺️☺️....I think the den will be empty coz nobody will be in a position to write...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ainaGURTI thumbnail
@ soulIEE : we r souliEE in soul formS!! & judwa : since we share or b'day!!! so souliEE waT plans for comin saturdaY ?? 
jasw thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: panchjun5

@Mali...What Geeks and I meant was that the actual wedding ritual was rushed....the celebrations and ceremonies surrounding the wedding I agree have been dragged to death...but they cud have dedicated the whole episode to the much awaited wedding ritual....They drag unnecessary things but the one thing people had been dying to watch was finished off in 7-8 minutes...

Not that it was bad....it was wonderful and divine....With Maan and Geet doing all the rituals lost in each others eyes...blissfully unaware of their surroundings expressing love and adoration through their eyes and smiles...it was a never before seen kind of a wedding....They took us all into their world and held us mesmerized....I have rarely had that happen to me...so it was kind of a rush...watching it...That's the reason I wanted it to be longer...πŸ˜†

Sorry to jump in like this, but I just got overwhelmed that there are others who wanted the entire 7 pheras! πŸ˜ƒ 

This is what I wrote in another topic! 

It was indeed the most beautiful wedding, but I differ a bit with you, TM in the two aspects.

1. The languid pace should have been extended to the 7 pheras. It was done hurriedly. They showed only 2 pheras! I know Geet demanded shaadi jald karwaiye, but itni bhi kya jaldi?!πŸ˜‰ I wanted to savour this moment, so wanted to see all the saat pheras!

2. background song was good but a bit filmy. Wished they had used the mantras/vows which make the marriage so significant!

Anyways otherwise everything was so dreamy, beautiful! Superb acting by both GC-DD!