Devil's Den - Shubh Mangal Savadhan - Page 89

Posted: 13 years ago
Anj - yeah in that case he gets BOD.

Good night.
Hullo everyone...

Opti loved all the symbolism you brought out over the last couple of pages...

Regarding NM- She looks like she has had an overdose of Botox- no normal person could have facial muscles that are so frozen..not a single facial muscle twitches...ever!
Edited by -pixie- - 13 years ago
NES is NES for me ... she does not make any difference 😆😆😆
Anj, I beg to disagree here. She hasn't improved for me. She is as wooden as a statue as she was before. Her strip tease is not winning her any brownie points. Instead of revealing herself she would do better to reveal her acting talent but then I guess you can only reveal what you have. Hope they follow my suicide suggestion and get rid of her before they lose any more loyal viewers.
@Ress...The unpredictability was may be coz this is the only hindi show I watch, it isn't anything like the shows my Mom and all watch ,where its about some woman doing chugal khori and stuff like that.Plus the idea that an 18 yr old from a small town with a weirdo family, would take on the world to save her baby which was a result of a heinous crime fascinated me.
Pearl Weaver: Do you like writing short stories (not based on characters of shows)?
Shraddha, agree with you.  None of her facial muscles move. I've not met a more annoying actor than her.
Exactly Geeky!

Acting is not only about the hardwrk... yes there are billion who worked day n night to improve as an Actor.. n yes i hav seen many who hav wrked there way to there frm being a Non-actor to save their life! but thn as i said its not just about t wrk.. the talent has to b there.. in som it is so evidently visible.. others nurture it to visiblity over yrs of persistance..
And for me this Girl lacks t skill and t talent..  however early i am to say tis , i donot think she has it in her to prove me wrong over t yrs.

somebody pls tell me why was geet sitting on the right side in mandap...
Good Night and Dream Sweet Anjana: 🤗