starlite7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Yo Anj ! Tu yahan hai ?

When r u opening EE ?
Anvi2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Opti, loved your scene, it is beautiful ðŸ˜Š. I wanted to see something similar during the wedding ceremony, both of them saying the vows loudly and remembering their respective past scenes. This would have been such a dreamy sequence for us MaanEet fans. Chalo, if they missed this during the main ceremony, they can show it to us during SR, like you said. This will make SR even more special. Plus we will also get a tight hug after repeating the vows, which would not have been possible during the main ceremony. ðŸ˜³

Also, I would love to see how MSK convinced Daarji to attend the marriage. During SR, Geet can ask MSK how he convinced Daarji, and then they can show us a flashback scene on this matter. I know they cant show HP haveli and all, so they can show Daarji taking a walk in the fields and MSK meeting him there.  I dont think so Daarji can change his decision in favor of Geet by just MSK convincing him. So they can show Daarji walking in the field, missing Geet, followed by his meeting with MSK. This would tell us that Daarji was already missing Geet, and MSK's entry could not have been at a more perfect time. All this can be shown in FB. 

Edited by Anvi2009 - 13 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, Anvi I too wanted it in the wedding. But since they did not give it then, I'm hoping they will do so at least at the SR.
Anvi2009 thumbnail
In today's episode, I wished they had gotten everyone who had helped Geet in her journey so far, which would include Pinky's dad and Meera. Also, would have loved it if they had gotten Geet's siblings and her parents too. I know it is expensive to have so many actors at 1 time, but i wished just for today's special episode they had gotten all of them. This would have made MaanEet wedding even more special. 

One more thing, today's episode should have been dedicated only to MaanEet. All the pheras should have been shown in detail along with all the promises MaanEeet have made to each other so far. There was no need to show AA or Arjun-NT scene today. Today;s episode should have ended with Geet's bidaai. 
Edited by Anvi2009 - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The actual wedding scene just over 6 minutes...why did they rush it!  Im disappointed too!  I wanted to hear the vachans out loud too! 😭
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Geets.....me too.The whole pre wedding drama was dragged for 2 weeks & the main part they just rushed through.........They even had some mantras in the background during NE fake wedding......idiotic people.....such poor execution of a wedding they promoted as a DREAM come true....😡
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ anvi that is exactly what I wrote in my take on page 2, Maaneet wedding should have been one whole episode!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@Vandana- i opened EE!  Sorry for the delay. Am braindead today.  

@All - keep the whine flowing🤣🤣  Am going to go enjoy dinner
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 13 years ago
Anvi2009 thumbnail
@Geets, exactly, today should have been only MaanEet episode. I understand that cvs, due to their lack of creativity, had to show AA scenes all throughout MaanEet wedding ceremonies, up until yesterday. But today was the culmination of MaanEet wedding, therefore I was not happy with the fact that they spend last 8 mins in AA and Arjun-Nt scenes. Full 25 mins should have been dedicated to MaanEet wedding. This was the end of Maan and Geet and beginning of MaanEet, and not 1 flasback of their beautiful journey till now was shown.......SHOCKING. 
minga thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was a really good wedding though it dragged on a bit it defoo in my favorites but nothing beats ragni and ranvir wedding for me but maneeth wedding was superb too esp the bidaai scene