Devil's Den - Shubh Mangal Savadhan - Page 58

Posted: 13 years ago
@Poo: thst wrong..u drool over urs...hehe
@nadia:u wanna celebarte..call wifey and MIL back.. i am msiing them now..😭

Anvesha....once again thanks for sharing your life with us. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— U r a true braveheart

Sorry Shreya, but who's wifey and MIL????? πŸ˜†
@ anwesha your soo positive i don't know what to say

I'm glad you found your MSK as you truly deserved happiness after all you had been through
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Anvesha:I m glad that u got the justice in timeπŸ‘πŸΌ...the way u fought bravely  without giving up even after the loss of your father..kudos to uπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
@Jyots In india getting justice is not a pice of cake and I didn't get justice till long time..There are still many procedures pending..they all take place after I reach canada..will include them thereπŸ˜†
and Thank You Jyoti..Read some pages back you were on the same pages as me too..I would really like to know it Jyoti whenever you feel comfortable..Right now Ash has been waiting for you since ages..She is really sad that she was waiting for this moment forever but Jyoti isn't ready yet..Don't you guys have to leave for GangaπŸ˜†
Edited by Anwesha_02 - 13 years ago
Pooja: Anwesha was hopping mad after knowing that her namesake is NES πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† So you can guess πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by an12345678

What time will you share Anwesha? Me will be here to read otherwise tomorrow being Sunday, I may miss it.

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I am free tomorrow all day..I may come in episode time..I guess that is the most appropriate time when everyone is hereπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Anshu_A

Anvesha....once again thanks for sharing your life with us. πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— U r a true braveheart

awww Thankyou Anshu.You guys are brave too for sitting through the filmy rideπŸ˜†.I love YouπŸ€—
Cool, I'll be there. 😊
@Nadia: u dont know who is my wifey..oh man the whole cyberspace knows about it..i bet even answesha knows abt that..u need to be punished for that..haan..
u know na anwesha..(dpnt say no..or meri izzat ka faluda for sure)