Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anwesha_02 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Phew done with it hehe don't worry guys I have no problem sharing it becuase its these memories that gave me a bright future..
anyway every day the sun sets making the sky dark  but next day there is the bright sun of hapiness too..

Tomorrow I will share my Happy Memories with all of you about how I met my MSK hehe..
Edited by Anwesha_02 - 13 years ago
-pixie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
So wedding is finally over...

Jyo: When can I collect on the party you promised me.,..If the wedding happened?? 
<ps I am so relieved that I won..else imagine I had to write analysis for 2 weeks!!!>
Hey all πŸ€—

finally finished my multi tasking chores *phew*

gosh i feel so sluggish now !!!

@ Anwesha: I honestly don't know what to say, so im gonna send over my virtual  πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— to you !!!!
mchopra thumbnail
what nobody cried..thats not fair..i should have posted an OS instead..u all cried then..i remeber..all commnets i was getting was..😭..even anj gave me that..and i was..😲
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
okay Devils going nowπŸ€— 
as I said before today's Maneet marrige made many married grl in den emotional & nostalgic. I m also nostalgic tonite. Almighty created women to travel a long run. too many emotional relation to hold. we cant judge which one is most important coz all have full impact on us. Each moment we grow & feel life is beautiful. Each moment we realize we are proud that Almighty created us as women. As I said earlier like a granny to the unmarried devils who live with their parents & other gurdians, enjoy this time fully. These times r priceless. these moment wont return. U will surely enter to another beutiful phase of life after marrige but the phase before marrige with parents & family wont come back as it is now. New journey will be excellent but u will certainly miss this journey. So dont let go any single opportunity to enjoy this phase of life.

Cya All. love u allπŸ€—

spcl note to Anwesha my wishy: I hope u will get to know by now what I was feeling & trying to tell u.πŸ€—
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Anwesha- So u have yr MSk ....so then u dont drool over this one here or do u ????
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Anvesha:I m glad that u got the justice in timeπŸ‘πŸΌ...the way u fought bravely  without giving up even after the loss of your father..kudos to uπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shrads;For me marriage is still incomplete until CON happens🀣🀣
mchopra thumbnail
Ok i got one..i mean JO..who cried..i thought i was the only one..now i need my wifey..to make her cry..atleast then she will tlk to me..hehe
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -pixie-

So wedding is finally over...

Jyo: When can I collect on the party you promised me.,..If the wedding happened?? 
<ps I am so relieved that I won..else imagine I had to write analysis for 2 weeks!!!>

The wedding was a safe bet, unless you had a deadline. The wedding would have happened at some stage anyway πŸ˜†