Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
@An can i take your silence as you HAAN???

ek daku thi anjani si

ek MSK pe woh mari thi

per najane kiyon confession kerne se kyon darti thi??...

dreamy.😍

shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swatichowdhury

😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
maneet SR na sahi 😉😛😆😆😆😆😆

I was talking about revenge ROFLROFLROFL
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Parm: Hammer and more hammer on your ghostly head 😡😡😡
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think Geet admin is a she too

@ ayesha it's too cold and foggy outside, i'm staying indoors today
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i want all of you to cut the crap about MK as a fourteen year old 🤣🤣
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shonuu

@An can i take your silence as you HAAN???

ek daku thi anjani si

ek MSK pe woh mari thi

per najane kiyon confession kerne se kyon darti thi??...

dreamy.😍

shhhhiittttt, this did IT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Anwesha_02 thumbnail

My Parents Came back from the Mandir and I ran to them and was crying a lot they wished me happy birthday and were surprised why i was crying so much...I narrated the whole incident to them and they were totally startled when they saw those documents with their signature on it and they realised how the JWs had deceived them..My Dad went to their house to protest back but the guards didn't let him in..they started fighting and my dad was hit on his head wid da stick..he laid there unconscious and no bloody alive human being bothered to pick him up from there..

Meanwhile  1 and a half hours had passed by and my Mum suggested we should go back to canada just wait for your dad and we will leave before they come..I was reluctant becuase I wanted to teach the JWs a lesson but for my parents' health benefit I decided to leave with them..We packed our bags and were wiating but my dad was not home yet..my Mom was worried so she went outside to check but she told me to be careful about the JWs..There were only 15 minutes left so I told my Mom to take some luggage with her and wait for me and Dad at the taxi stop..Mom was reluctant but I reassured her so she left..

I quickly grabbed my luggage which was the only one left and rushed out through the back door but I was taken aback to see the JWs enetring through the back door with shaadi preparations...I ran to the opposite side but the men stopped me and pulled me back into the house..The Bhaade ka tatoos tied my hand and pushed me back into my room..baldev entered my room and trashed me on the floor I got up and he said how he will fulfil his promise of marrying me to bcum one..I was really digusted at his thought and I spat at him..

He got angry and I guess you guys know what came next..I was molested by him I screamed for help no one responded..I reached out for a vase and went to hit on his head when he did the same to me and I was half-unconscious..He was a disgusting creature..after ruining my life he dressed me up wid the wedding clothes and took me out in front of everyone..I was unconscious bcozhe had hit me with the vase..I knew nothing that was happening to me..

this was the most difficult bit to say that is why I took long..
Edited by Anwesha_02 - 13 years ago
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: an12345678

Parm: Hammer and more hammer on your ghostly head 😡😡😡

shonuu haazir "linking up" ki saza paane ko..... koi hammer se..HAAN koi hammer se na mare mere dewane ko..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

shomu giving Jyo a lecture 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

i've seen it all now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
shadowstreet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ Shonu: from daku's side I m saying YAA