Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavzzzz🤗 i didnt recognize you for a sec.... what happened to the pie? upset with marsh are you?🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey shivangi, how ru? 🤗

congrats on the shaadi too

I know those guys are all missing, maybe they are croaking some birds 🤣🤣🤣 

Maansa ☺️❤️

shomu 🤣🤣🤣 I was waiting for NT to rise from her coma as she will be a bhua now 🤣🤣🤣

polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Can we finally say Sadhi Mubarak 🥳
hello all Hazaro Jappies 🤗

will be back after reading the writing update

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i just dont belive their was AA CON right on maaneet wedding day...🤢
maansa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
what if NT loses her memory? 🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 🤣🤣🤣 what will errjun do then? 🤔😈

@shonuu...what meetha things do you have in mind? 😆
Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@soap

thnx yaar ... feels great...finally its done 😳😳
Anwesha_02 thumbnail
I went to Canada and I was 15 then..I was finishing my last year of high school..I loved Canada..new place new city..it was a sudden trnasformation for me..I didn't find it difficult to blend in so I was very happy but was missing my parents at the same time..

My Parents stayed back in india and paid back every penny to the Jaywardhans(JWs)..The JWs accepted it happily and my parents were really greatful about them and respected them a lot..A year Passed by and my parents had enough money to buy themselves an air ticket and some more to start a new life in a new city with me so they decided to come and settle down with me..In order to do that they had to shut everything of theirs in India including our house. As My parents trusted the JWs a lot they gave the responsibility of the house to them and said Goodbye to their Swades..

PS: I am busy writing write now..will read all your comments soon..Sorry its just a bit hard to open all the wounds again..
Edited by Anwesha_02 - 13 years ago
JaveriaM thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Maansa: 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she has settled down elsewhere and she is calling someone else a pie too...........dil ke armaan anso'on main beh gaye 😭
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ok .. so those tears of Un-vesha were not because of that ankle kiss???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣whoever takes the catch.... PM me
Soapoperasrfun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ Anwesha - Not everyone has the ability to share such important and personal details about their life with such courage. You appear to be someone who has overcome her past because otherwise, you would never be able to talk about it with such confidence.  I don't know you personally but feel so proud of you as a woman. I am really proud of you.