Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS: Maaneet-Ek VIVAH aisa bhi (Page 9)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I don't feel bad for ani at all......she too made the choice to give herself to him.....she calls are self a modern girl....and yet she made that mistake.....and fell for it......does not matter how much the guy loves u.....u just do give in like that.....
But then she is a modern girl.....so it makes sense that she took that step.

One reason why i don't feel bad for her is that....she gave that man who she just met all the importance....on her brother's wedding day.....and Arjun even though what he did was totally wrong....did it because of his sister.....

Ani without thinkin did not care that it was her bro's wedding...that she should be there with her family......and here Arjun....did this all for his sister.....D'oh

I dont feel bad for her eihter.....she called this upon her....she knew...he is NT brother....she left GEet at parlour for this....bas***d...but now I hate....Arjun more than dev...he i\used girl lfie as pawn....

i hate annie more for abondoning her bro on his wedding day....
i know how bad annie is by my own experience...

on my sister's wedding day...in the morning i went to see a movie with my friends and returned before lunch...and wen i returned my sis was extremely angry with me...i got a huge scolding from her...she told me that today of all days she wanted her family with her all the time...and i was not there...she literally cried and i felt so bad and i apologised by touching her feet...

and annie instead of sharing his maan's happiness...she was doing all cheap acts with arjun (yes...i refuse to call wat hapnd between her and arjun as love making)....

on one hand...maan went out of his way to bring darjee to bless geet...and here his own sis though in the same house was out of sight all the time....

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

hey where is everyone....i thot today the thread will be moving at jet speed...come on guys...pour out ur happiness...MANEET IS MARRIED....

It's weekend yaar, busy, lot of work load, and also have to spend time with family as well...

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

I don't feel bad for ani at all......she too made the choice to give herself to him.....she calls are self a modern girl....and yet she made that mistake.....and fell for it......does not matter how much the guy loves u.....u just do give in like that.....
But then she is a modern girl.....so it makes sense that she took that step.

One reason why i don't feel bad for her is that....she gave that man who she just met all the importance....on her brother's wedding day.....and Arjun even though what he did was totally wrong....did it because of his sister.....

Ani without thinkin did not care that it was her bro's wedding...that she should be there with her family......and here Arjun....did this all for his sister.....D'oh

I dont feel bad for her eihter.....she called this upon her....she knew...he is NT brother....she left GEet at parlour for this....bas***d...but now I hate....Arjun more than dev...he i\used girl lfie as pawn....

i hate annie more for abondoning her bro on his wedding day....
i know how bad annie is by my own experience...

on my sister's wedding day...in the morning i went to see a movie with my friends and returned before lunch...and wen i returned my sis was extremely angry with me...i got a huge scolding from her...she told me that today of all days she wanted her family with her all the time...and i was not there...she literally cried and i felt so bad and i apologised by touching her feet...

and annie instead of sharing his maan's happiness...she was doing all cheap acts with arjun (yes...i refuse to call wat hapnd between her and arjun as love making)....

on one hand...maan went out of his way to bring darjee to bless geet...and here his own sis though in the same house was out of sight all the time....

She is stupid....she ruined her life on auspisous day of her brother wediing......so Anie death day.....and Maneet new life day are same....Maan and Anie are definitely not real brother sister....Maan is alien is this coreeputed family

adoremevirgo

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

today was a very emotional epi....though i am still against the fact that darjee did kanyadaan...but i am happy for geet...
it is true that maan's dadi loves her like a daughter...but still being a girl myself i know...how much valuable r blessings from maayka is during marriage....

ok....i wanted geet's parents to give the blessings...but ok chalega as long as geet is happy..

DD was awesome today...i literally wept while watching her reunion with her darjee....and darjee realising at last of his follies...realising that social norms is never more important than his grandaughter's happiness....
and wen he took maan's name....how maan requested him to come inspite of his reluctance...that was a very emotional moment for both maan and geet...
for maan it was so satisfying to see his geet smiling again....the entire day her face was smiling but he knew that her heart was craving to see her family....and now maan cud see the genuine smile on her face...
and for geet...it was a proud moment for her that she is getting married to a man who knows her so well...who can do everything to make her smile....

and wen darjee told geet that she has chosen the right partner because maan loves her a lot....that made geet even more proud...

and i loved it wen maan came forward and folded his hands to show his gratitude to darjee for coming....GC's expression here was mindblowing...although the fb pic caught the expression more clearly...plz CVs improve ur camera angles....
and i loved the hug scene...how maan and geet held each other's hands while hugging darjee...geet saying a silent thank u....
the entire maan-geet-darjee seq was beautifully written and directed....one of the bestest scene of recent epis Clap

i really thot that in today we wont get to see the expired AA battery....today was such an emotional epi...that it was really irritating to see AA's faces...
and arjun saying to NT that he has done everything that she wanted...that dialogue was so crude....yuck....
how cheap it sounded that sleeping with a girl is just a way of revenge and nothing more than that...
really guys....be it 21st century or 10th century...men's attitude towards girls will never change...for them girls r like a hanky...use them and then throw them away...disgusting....
specially because in the ongoing maneet's wedding which is so pure and divine...this Arjun-NT scene was so vulgar...

i loved the precap....cant wait for monday....cant wait to see maan putting sindoor and mangalsutra on geet...just the precap made me cry....dunno wat i will do on monday...

pinky and annie r decorating maan's room...wow....i cant wait now...monday seems so far away....i wish annie were not involved....i am hating the very sight of her...i dont want her to touch maan and geet's bed....

i dont want to think of future epis...maan's long line of suffering is coming up....now that wedding will be over...his mind will be again be oocupied by concern for geet...and once that gets solved....i am sure annie will announce that she is preggy...and arjun will deny fatherhood....
y maan...he is such a gud person...he doesnt deserve all this....

there i go...y cant i enjoy the present moment widout worrying about the future *scolds myself*

Very well written AditiClap....Daarji, Geet and Maan Scene was superb...I cried with Geet, was very happy for her...Jub woh khush toh hume kya gham...Seriously loved the episode...

I also thought they wouldn't showed us AA scene today, but Angry...

Anyways it's Annie choice, but felt bad that 1 girl became victim, and morethan that i am sad for MSK...He has lot of responsibilities...He already have tension regarding Geet health, now 1 more addCry...I know MaanEet will definitely help Annie, but let see how they would handle this?

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleadoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
One single Incident turned the direction of her life leaving it shattered

30th April 2010 saw the brutal Murder of a Girl's Innocence, trust and Love for no fault of hers....

Today after 8 months of Hardship, torture and Sufferings, SHE finally gets the much awaited Glory and emerges Victorious .....

ClapClapClapClapClap

Geet Handa finally conquered it all.....

I salute the courage she showed in voicing her decision and standing for TRUTH and seeking Justice.

I salute the willpower she showcased to fight the atrocities done in the name of Family Honor.

I salute the woman that she is.

I salute Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZmechantefillemysterygurl1427adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
let me be the lone chatterbox today....

i dont want to spoil anyone's joy today...but i am hving some negatives vibes regarding this darjee issue...

darjee said that wen wedding date was fixed...maan went to him to request him to attend the wedding....which means maan went to HP much before brij got arrested....
i hv a feeling darji told brij about the wedding and so brij came to kill geet and got caught by maan instead....

and now....on the wedding day darjee came to bless maneet so that he can request maan to forgive brij...darjee will convince maan that handa family has changed....

i maybe be wrong though...because beizaad khan is no more in the show...but i just penned down my thots....

Edited by aditi123_78 - 22 January 2011 at 1:13pm

Infinitedreams

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

One single Incident turned the direction of her life leaving it shattered

30th April 2010 saw the brutal Murder of a Girl's Innocence, trust and Love for no fault of hers....

Today after 8 months of Hardship, torture and Sufferings, SHE finally gets the much awaited Glory and emerges Victorious .....

ClapClapClapClapClap

Geet Handa finally conquered it all.....

I salute the courage she showed in voicing her decision and standing for TRUTH and seeking Justice.

I salute the willpower she showcased to fight the atrocities done in the name of Family Honor.

I salute the woman that she is.

I salute Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana

ClapClapClap 10001% agree with you...Seriously after watching Geet & Daarji scene i have gone back in HP days, where her journey started....She suffered alot, she fought for herself in very young age.....I cried to see that milan....

Muniza

adoremevirgo

Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

let me be the lone chatterbox today....

i dont want to spoil anyone's joy today...but i am hving some negatives vibes regarding this darjee issue...

darjee said that wen wedding date was fixed...maan went to him to request him to attend the wedding....which means maan went to HP much before brij got arrested....
i hv a feeling darji told brij about the wedding and so brij came to kill geet and got caught by maan instead....

and now....on the wedding day darjee came to bless maneet so that he can request maan to forgive brij...darjee will convince maan that handa family has changed....

i maybe be wrong though...because beizaad khan is no more in the show...but i just penned down my thots....

Hmmm good point, somehow agree with you...You never know na ke kya ho? Lets wait and watch....

Muniza

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mechantefilleadoremevirgo

Go to top