Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS: Maaneet-Ek VIVAH aisa bhi (Page 8)

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Res!

I am burshtingggggggggggggggggggggggg with happineshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yaaron!!!!!!!!!

Shaadi hogaye re! Geet bani Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana! Oye hoyeeeeeee! LMAO!! I am in a total fullto mood .. and nothing can ruin it for me Haaan!!! LOL

Chalo chalo chalooooooooooooooo let's get ready for post-marriage rasmein!!! and the much awaited SR!

Maan in formals.. good lord what's gonna happen! I do hope they have a unique way of showing this too.. or else! LOL Geet sitting on the bed at the back is looking so funny.. as if she's sitting and checking her bills! LOL she's just looking down. But anywayssss we'll have to wait a day to find out! Haven't been so besabar in a while!!!!

EEK! THEY FINALLY GOT MARRIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Party

Hello Shellooooooooooooooo Idiotsssssssssssssssssssssss// Hug

First offParty Badhai Ho Badhai Ho Badhai Hoooooooooo!!! Hamare khwahish aaj poori hui .. Maan aur Geet bane ek! Forever! YA! I am so happy, that it is indescribable how I'm feeling right now. Mere mann mein laddoo phooto-s! Big smile LOL

Daarji Bane DAARJI: Yes, in all sense today, I could see that Darji lived up to his name. Geet has been calling him her Darji since the beginning but we had failed to see how he deserved that title from her as he didn't treat her like his granddaughter and more like an animal. Today, finally we saw Geet being able to feel the love of a grandfather.. no matter how sorry or repentant he should be.. this girl has a heart of GOLD and she is just happy that she has a part of her family -- no matter how cruel they'd been to her -- at her wedding to give her the blesssings she was yearning for.

Iska Karan Sirf Aur Sirf Maan Hai: Oh man. Everytime this man had done something extraordinary for his Geet, I had said I have fallen yet again in love... but today.. he took that feeling to a whole new level. How can a man be so thoughtful and caring? Only when he sada jahan se loves his lady. Pure love, trusting love, caring love ... and so many more facets of love are seen with Maaneet. Maan took his stature to a whole new level for Geet today. That look of awe and pride and thankfulness she had on her face when Darji told her the reason for his presence... UFF ... love was jhalak-ing like no tomorrow! (DD is accountable for that -- this girl is one FINE actress indeed!) Maan, the way he stood and watched himself being praised by the man who once was showing nothing but hatred, could only see his Geet. Nothing else mattered to him right there and then other than the fact that his doing brought such a large smile on her face. It seemed like he could jump with joy as he saw his bride finally able to enjoy all the happiness in the world.. and it's all because of him.

Abh Hum Hue Ek: That hug was priceless. I loved how Maan took hold of Geet's hand after taking blessings from Darji and hugging. It was such a sentimental moment for me.. I was like >> Big smileCryBig smileCry<< the entire time.. LOL.. yea I'm such a gooey person when it comes to this stuff.. but to be honest I only cried the first time while watching something because of GEET. I've never cried while watching such Hum Saath Saath Hein type moments before. Loll. But this one moment made my hearts and jigar and phepre meltttt like GOO! LOL Yea my internal organs are done for the day! It was a sweet moment of togetherness and the whole feeling of nothing-can-go-wrong-in-the-world-now was there for me!

Redemption: Ok. Many have been hurt by seeing that Darji wasn't shown properly repenting or that it should have been Geet's parents -- if anyone -- doing the KanyaDaan. Well I feel that yes, in a way that is true.. I would've loved seeing her parents there (I want to see Geet asking of her parents next week) and giving her blessings as in her time of utmost need.. her Dad was the one who took her side the most. He gave her the advice of running away as he feared her safety and life. I used to cry inside seeing how desperate her dad used to get just to keep her safe. The most I felt for him was when Geet burned herself with the coal as punishment by Darji. So, it would've been better to see him instead of Darji. I do think though, that it's better late than never that Darji repents and asks for forgiveness from her. She is his own blood, yet he was tayyar to take her life away! If not for Maan ... she would've been in her grave. So I think he must've felt a bit of guilt if any, and more of it when Maan went and tried again and again to get him to come to her wedding. Love this man for that! Only he could think of doing such things -- I think Dev was just a pussycat for "not finding them in HP" because he feared his life. Maan is the total opposite, and knowing that Darji hated his guts, still went ahead to find him and succeeded PURELY because his intentions were right and he was determined.

Vivaah: Oh my Lanta! This is a unique and one-of-a-kind wedding for me. Never before have I seen the Bride and Groom exchange words at the mandap and I loved that our Maaneet did! Now that Geet and Maan received blessings from both sides .. they are ready to bind their beautiful relationship forever. And what better way to do it than to stare at each other with such love while at it! I have never seen two people so in love. Geet, all the while had the look of contentment and love and pride for her man.

Besabar Kudi: I WANT TO BECOME MRS. MAAN SINGH KHURANA NOW! ShockedBlushing Hayeeeee that was the icing on the cake! Loved that dialogue. Our sherni is always taking the first step for everything.. especially a line like that. And that surely turned Munda on and he went alright then what are we waiting for? Phera time!! LOL Loved the sindoor, mangalsutra part. Absolutely fabulously shot. It was beautiful to see them .. and only them .. in those shots as it felt like they were the only ones who existed and none other. The ceremony was done in front of many but for them and their hearts, it was a private affair. And I enjoyed watching every minute of it. Usually when I watched weddings in other serials I felt like a bystander looking in on the events. With Maaneet, I felt like family, and felt like I was watching it right there with them, celebrating every moment of them binding their love forever and ever.

Abhi Miley Aur Abhi Roothey: Of course, girls are shown crying their hearts out to their maika when leaving after marriage. In Geet's case this shedding of tears was extraordinary as she had just gained her family back.. yet she's having to leave them so fast. Any girl would want to stick to their side for just a little longer at least. Her running back to Darji was a given and acceptable. For Geet, it was her heart's cry that she wants to live more moments with her family and it was very emotional. I'm only 18 yet with that acting I was able to feel the pain a girl has when leaving her family behind to go and live the rest of her life with her sasural. Geet must be the first girl shown to live with her sasural for so long before marriage. Truly a one-of-a-kind story!

AA Battery Pack: SKIPPED AGAIN! I swear the CVs should have spared us this day but alas... hoping for too much. BUT seeing this scumbag rebutton his shervani gives me the indication that they did it .. and HERE COMES THE BARF!

That is all I have to say about the BARF COUPLE. Dead Angry

Precap: Hai haiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Munda in full-on SR Mood lagta hai! Picking her up in front of the crowd. I swear "Thresholds are a part of my job description" should be tattooed on his forehead! ROFL

How many times has he picked her up again? I think he broke the world record for a man to pick up his woman in his arms. No really. LOL We should register Maan Singh Khurana in the Guiness Book of World Records.. it's bout time!

Oh .. I noticed that they used music from "Vivaah" .. that is like my fav movie btw.. and if they end up using the song used on their SR.. OMG I'll be on Cloud 9! Day Dreaming

That's AAAL.

Comment karo na!  

KK my loveliess, gotta go for now.. will talk laterz.

Love,

Z

<3

Edited by Mk.Gh - 22 January 2011 at 6:43pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenhearteminentGeekgodadoremevirgomysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Yesterday's post.. my take if anyone is interested!

I wrote it late which is why you probably didn't seee.

Alrighty gonna update my post soon for today!

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartadoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Res!

I am burshtingggggggggggggggggggggggg with happineshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yaaron!!!!!!!!!

Shaadi hogaye re! Geet bani Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana! Oye hoyeeeeeee! LMAO!! I am in a total fullto mood .. and nothing can ruin it for me Haaan!!! LOL

Chalo chalo chalooooooooooooooo let's get ready for post-marriage rasmein!!! and the much awaited SR!

Maan in formals.. good lord what's gonna happen! I do hope they have a unique way of showing this too.. or else! LOL Geet sitting on the bed at the back is looking so funny.. as if she's sitting and checking her bills! LOL she's just looking down. But anywayssss we'll have to wait a day to find out! Haven't been so besabar in a while!!!!

EEK! THEY FINALLY GOT MARRIED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Party

Z

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ Hugyes phinally our MaanEet got married.....wohooooooooooooooPartyDancingDancing....Me happy so much as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes we have to wait to find out what actually would happened that MSK was in office clothes, and Geet in wedding attire....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Yesterday's post.. my take if anyone is interested!

I wrote it late which is why you probably didn't seee.

Alrighty gonna update my post soon for today!

Z

Will check and reply sweety ok, lub ju Hug....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Hello Ji

Mubarak Ho....MubarakClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia.k_1

hey kuls...Big smile
gald to meet u again after a long timeTongue

yup after long time
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
today was a very emotional epi....though i am still against the fact that darjee did kanyadaan...but i am happy for geet...
it is true that maan's dadi loves her like a daughter...but still being a girl myself i know...how much valuable r blessings from maayka is during marriage....

ok....i wanted geet's parents to give the blessings...but ok chalega as long as geet is happy..

DD was awesome today...i literally wept while watching her reunion with her darjee....and darjee realising at last of his follies...realising that social norms is never more important than his grandaughter's happiness....
and wen he took maan's name....how maan requested him to come inspite of his reluctance...that was a very emotional moment for both maan and geet...
for maan it was so satisfying to see his geet smiling again....the entire day her face was smiling but he knew that her heart was craving to see her family....and now maan cud see the genuine smile on her face...
and for geet...it was a proud moment for her that she is getting married to a man who knows her so well...who can do everything to make her smile....

and wen darjee told geet that she has chosen the right partner because maan loves her a lot....that made geet even more proud...

and i loved it wen maan came forward and folded his hands to show his gratitude to darjee for coming....GC's expression here was mindblowing...although the fb pic caught the expression more clearly...plz CVs improve ur camera angles....
and i loved the hug scene...how maan and geet held each other's hands while hugging darjee...geet saying a silent thank u....
the entire maan-geet-darjee seq was beautifully written and directed....one of the bestest scene of recent epis Clap

i really thot that in today we wont get to see the expired AA battery....today was such an emotional epi...that it was really irritating to see AA's faces...
and arjun saying to NT that he has done everything that she wanted...that dialogue was so crude....yuck....
how cheap it sounded that sleeping with a girl is just a way of revenge and nothing more than that...
really guys....be it 21st century or 10th century...men's attitude towards girls will never change...for them girls r like a hanky...use them and then throw them away...disgusting....
specially because in the ongoing maneet's wedding which is so pure and divine...this Arjun-NT scene was so vulgar...

i loved the precap....cant wait for monday....cant wait to see maan putting sindoor and mangalsutra on geet...just the precap made me cry....dunno wat i will do on monday...

pinky and annie r decorating maan's room...wow....i cant wait now...monday seems so far away....i wish annie were not involved....i am hating the very sight of her...i dont want her to touch maan and geet's bed....

i dont want to think of future epis...maan's long line of suffering is coming up....now that wedding will be over...his mind will be again be oocupied by concern for geet...and once that gets solved....i am sure annie will announce that she is preggy...and arjun will deny fatherhood....
y maan...he is such a gud person...he doesnt deserve all this....

there i go...y cant i enjoy the present moment widout worrying about the future *scolds myself*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartGeekgodroseinbloomSilentsoulInfinitedreams

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
hey where is everyone....i thot today the thread will be moving at jet speed...come on guys...pour out ur happiness...MANEET IS MARRIED....

Go to top