Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS: Maaneet-Ek VIVAH aisa bhi (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 39

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

@ Muni : I am not gonna have a nightmare bcoz NE committed suicideApprove...good way to get rid of the actress!!.......On a serious note, I  would like to see Rjun grovelling in front of NE & she refusing to forgive him - ever!!
Oh she will forgive him do not worry....she will.D'oh

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "3 IDIOTS: Maaneet-Ek VIVAH aisa bhi (Page 5)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by kuls11

@Kullu- what do u mean?? what u talkin about??

you said na......in last quote....shaadi nahi hui........to uska bola shaadi to ho gayi.....
No i said that they have wedded....but i am tellin emi to naach until Maaneet enter their room....till then not to stopLOL

Emi.......who is emi.....

sia.k_1

IF-Rockerz

sia.k_1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
hey everyone.. happy maneet wedding.......Embarrassed

LOl...im too excited today, and posting everywhereLOLLOL

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged

I don't feel bad for ani at all......she too made the choice to give herself to him.....she calls are self a modern girl....and yet she made that mistake.....and fell for it......does not matter how much the guy loves u.....u just do give in like that.....
But then she is a modern girl.....so it makes sense that she took that step.

One reason why i don't feel bad for her is that....she gave that man who she just met all the importance....on her brother's wedding day.....and Arjun even though what he did was totally wrong....did it because of his sister.....

Ani without thinkin did not care that it was her bro's wedding...that she should be there with her family......and here Arjun....did this all for his sister.....D'oh

I dont feel bad for her eihter.....she called this upon her....she knew...he is NT brother....she left GEet at parlour for this....bas***d...but now I hate....Arjun more than dev...he i\used girl lfie as pawn....
exactly kullu....she left her bhabhi at the parlour for this man.....and this same man took this step for his sister......

that is the difference between Ani and Arjun.....Ani seems like she is willin to forget her family for this man of "principles" where the man in love for her sister will use Ani...

Yes Arjun is horrible....more then Dev.......as Dev had no plans sleeping with geet......his lust fell for geet's natural beauty and innocence.....where as Arjun stupid ass....did it on purpose....and soon he will die a thousand deaths....that the woman he is givin all respect to....is a daag for all woman...that it is none other his sisters own fault of why she is in this condition....

Arjun proved today he is in fact NT' scoundral brother

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged

@Kullu- what do u mean?? what u talkin about??

you said na......in last quote....shaadi nahi hui........to uska bola shaadi to ho gayi.....
No i said that they have wedded....but i am tellin emi to naach until Maaneet enter their room....till then not to stopLOL

Emi.......who is emi.....
aray seharLOL

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia.k_1

hey babes.....u too.....happy maaneet wedding to u tooooo

Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sia.k_1

sia.k_1

IF-Rockerz

sia.k_1

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sia.k_1

hey babes.....u too.....happy maaneet wedding to u tooooo

Hug
Hug thank u shivi (thts wat idiots call u rite?Wink)

well i was here long time back..due to studies was neva regular... but today i cudn stop myself frm cuming hereBig smileBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

I don't feel bad for ani at all......she too made the choice to give herself to him.....she calls are self a modern girl....and yet she made that mistake.....and fell for it......does not matter how much the guy loves u.....u just do give in like that.....
But then she is a modern girl.....so it makes sense that she took that step.

One reason why i don't feel bad for her is that....she gave that man who she just met all the importance....on her brother's wedding day.....and Arjun even though what he did was totally wrong....did it because of his sister.....

Ani without thinkin did not care that it was her bro's wedding...that she should be there with her family......and here Arjun....did this all for his sister.....D'oh

I dont feel bad for her eihter.....she called this upon her....she knew...he is NT brother....she left GEet at parlour for this....bas***d...but now I hate....Arjun more than dev...he i\used girl lfie as pawn....

Yes it's her choice, and she deserves this punishment, but she had no idea that he would gonna do something like that...For her his love was pure, so she gives in...His intention was bad, but not her...He married her, whatever dreams he showed her she blindly trusted him, and walked with him....

I am too agre with Shivi that she shouldnt had to gives in, but he wrapped her like that that she fooled herself, and later she would cries alot...All her talks about modernism will gives her a lesson, and it's a lesson for all the girls who trust blindly, and weaken theirselves like Annie...Lesson for them to trust their parents only, and not jump in fights like old vichaar aur naye vichaar...Old is always gold.....Our elders says things for our safety only, rest on us how much we respect their words....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheart--Nargis--mysterygurl1427

Post Reply New Post

Go to top