Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS: Maaneet-Ek VIVAH aisa bhi (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 39

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

Ok do you think it is possible that NE commits suicide after Rjun ditches her?  Kya aisa ho sakta heinDay Dreaming??? Next week promo - sapne bhi kabhi sach hote hein......LOL

You are funny, you want Annie to suicide, and then promo will come "sapne bhi sach hote hain"...Yesterday on Den they have put title "nightmares do comes true" LOL....

Told you girls that  it wud be a rona dhona Cry episode today.  I had tissues right next to me!  Well as much I didn't want Darji to be forgiven so fast, who am I to hold a grudge when Geet has no issue??Smile

I felt happy for Geet, and had tears in my eyes...Seriously very emotional scene, but finally Daarji did Kanyadan, and proudly announced that Geet Handa is his granddaughter....loved it....

Maan is Geet's Gin - whatever she wishes, he makes it come true! Sometimes I think that Geet is too indebted to Maan - do you?  Yeah, I know pyaar mein koi tol mol nahin but...........hope Geet becomes his pillar/strength  when it is her turn.  Geet, please do not disappoint me on this.

I am sure she will support him as well, and will become his pillar too....Their relationship is above the world yaar, they have right on eachother, they hardly give chance to others to come between them.. thats i really loved about them....

The new FB pic - may either be offscreen as Geet seems to be dozing in the BG or it may be that MSK  can only perform the deed in his avatar - coat suit mein aaya MSK SR maanane koDancing or since Geet is in a sensitive condition, there will be no SRLOL & therefore Maan heads for officeUnhappy

Edited bcoz mixed up emotions!!

I am sure no SR, but definitely romantic scene, and i think then Geet will question him why he's ignoring her, are distant between them...kuch na kuch toh hina hai haina haina haina?

Muniza

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartadoremevirgo--Nargis--mysterygurl1427

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "3 IDIOTS: Maaneet-Ek VIVAH aisa bhi (Page 4)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@Kullu- what do u mean?? what u talkin about??

Infinitedreams

IF-Stunnerz

Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -honeydew-

The scene where she hugged her darjee and cried got me so emotional that i had to pause the TV for five minutes, but it was much needed...
Poor Annie, victimise ho gayi ...
Arjun and his waada to the sister reminds me of the fact that it is a TV show after all .. the whole main badla zaroor loonga line esp ...
looking forward to kal ki epi!!
i expect a few light hearted comical moments tomorrow instead of the usual soppy ones ...
i just cried after the first segment ... naice !!CryCry

I cried as well Nihu...I am sure Monday epi will bindas......

I felt bad for Annie, Arjun not less than Dev, such a cheap trick he played.....Anyways i had fear that he would do something like that and he did....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

you said na......in last quote....shaadi nahi hui........to uska bola shaadi to ho gayi.....

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by -honeydew-

The scene where she hugged her darjee and cried got me so emotional that i had to pause the TV for five minutes, but it was much needed...
Poor Annie, victimise ho gayi ...
Arjun and his waada to the sister reminds me of the fact that it is a TV show after all .. the whole main badla zaroor loonga line esp ...
looking forward to kal ki epi!!
i expect a few light hearted comical moments tomorrow instead of the usual soppy ones ...
i just cried after the first segment ... naice !!CryCry

I cried as well Nihu...I am sure Monday epi will bindas......

I felt bad for Annie, Arjun not less than Dev, such a cheap trick he played.....Anyways i had fear that he would do something like that and he did....

Muniza
I don't feel bad for ani at all......she too made the choice to give herself to him.....she calls are self a modern girl....and yet she made that mistake.....and fell for it......does not matter how much the guy loves u.....u just do not give in like that.....
But then she is a modern girl.....so it makes sense that she took that step.

One reason why i don't feel bad for her is that....she gave that man who she just met all the importance....on her brother's wedding day.....and Arjun even though what he did was totally wrong....did it because of his sister.....

Ani without thinkin did not care that it was her bro's wedding...that she should be there with her family......and here Arjun....did this all for his sister.....D'oh

Ani left her family....and Arjun did it for his family his sister.....Confused

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 22 January 2011 at 11:03am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenheartadoremevirgo--Nargis--SilentsoulInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

you said na......in last quote....shaadi nahi hui........to uska bola shaadi to ho gayi.....
No i said that they have wedded....but i am tellin emi to naach until Maaneet enter their room....till then not to stopLOL

ravenheart

IF-Dazzler

ravenheart

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
@ Muni : I am not gonna have a nightmare bcoz NE committed suicideApprove...good way to get rid of the actress!!.......On a serious note, I  would like to see Rjun grovelling in front of NE & she refusing to forgive him - ever!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged

I don't feel bad for ani at all......she too made the choice to give herself to him.....she calls are self a modern girl....and yet she made that mistake.....and fell for it......does not matter how much the guy loves u.....u just do give in like that.....
But then she is a modern girl.....so it makes sense that she took that step.

One reason why i don't feel bad for her is that....she gave that man who she just met all the importance....on her brother's wedding day.....and Arjun even though what he did was totally wrong....did it because of his sister.....

Ani without thinkin did not care that it was her bro's wedding...that she should be there with her family......and here Arjun....did this all for his sister.....D'oh

I dont feel bad for her eihter.....she called this upon her....she knew...he is NT brother....she left GEet at parlour for this....bas***d...but now I hate....Arjun more than dev...he i\used girl lfie as pawn....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo--Nargis--mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Post Reply New Post

Go to top