3 IDIOTS: Maaneet-Ek VIVAH aisa bhi - Page 31

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by eminent

Hmmm...I don't think it's a publicity thing...Looks like something is definitely up, and he doesn't want to share with Geet. Which I think may be a step in the wrong direction...I don't know, have to wait and watch ...

But you're right Maan did look oh so 'romantic' !! 😍
  Both of them looked real cute!

yaa i too think
but srsly these two are like a Magnet they cant stay away from eachother So i hope for Good , passionate moments and a amazing story line aswell 😊

like almost everyone is saying sleepless nights are baq 😆
Hey Preet 🤗

Kya promo hai ye????? but I don't think that things would turn the other way round
[QUOTE=amrita2010]Hey Preet 🤗

Kya promo hai ye????? but I don't think that things would turn the other way round
[/QUOTE

hey Amu still here
how r u ?
kya matlab i dont understand what you saying yaar😊

i was wondering about the irony...

geet had 2 SR in her life...in the first one dev slept with her...but he did not love her and neither did geet...she was just doing her wifey duties...

and this time both maan and geet r passionately in love with each other...but they spent their SR in seperate rooms...

as much as i understand maan's majboori and all...but i cannot but feel sorry for geet...being a girl i can understand that spending SR alone can be extremely painful and frightening...

a girl leaves her maayka...to start a new life with her hubby...she comes with lots of hopes and dreams and in an instant the hubby doesnt hesitate to shatter all her dreams...
i admit maan is actually doing for the well-being for her....but i am just stating the present state of geet's mind wen she sees that maan is ignoring her totally...

but yes...i know it is painful for maan too...SR comes only once in life and maan had to sacrifice it...
but noone had to go thru such pain....i wish the promo is misleading....
maan and geet will spend SR in same room....but maan will let her sleep thru the night so as to give her rest...
Originally posted by lovetheserial

😉 
Hey all,
👏Super performances by Geet, Darji and Maan.  The mandap was set on fire and all who stood there were engulfed in an ocean of tears.  Darling geets exceptional performance,  and Darji made the stage easier for the brilliant performance.

😳"Women empowerment will no come easy".   For every step the woman will take forward, there may be a possible recoil"; that instead will encourage women to step bolder in to unknown territory.  Geet who was the most suppressed due to the anchored traditions that existed in the village of Hoshiapur, also became enlightened and now the most sought after by her family.  That hug, and confessions of Darji brought tears and enlightenment on the telly screen that for every wall that stands one can build steps to cross over, for every hatered that is released there can be love and forgiveness that suffices to cross the abstract expanse of being truly oneself, in Geets case, Geet became herself, a woman who made us proud.

Mirza Ghalib said "All tht can be seen is nothing but a dream; and even when we think ourselves awake, we have only woken in a dream" - so apt of the episodes now.  Every episode seems to promise contentment and bliss but when we expect the ordinary to happen, everything out of the blue is cast before us.  CVs, we want a ❤️hot SR.  We want, want and want !!😕

Sushmita Sen said "It used to be an industry where actresses were considered props - maybe a vase on the sideboard; Now at last, the vase has reached the centre table." -
Geet has begun to express what she best came into the world for - outspoken and silent sincerity in her ideals - motherhood, forgiveness, love❤️.  The vase at the centre table is Geet, that is there for all of us to appreciate and applaud.  What can we say about Annie - she practically became the vase on the sideboard.  Even her precious brothers wedding was not important than satisfying her inner selfishness, biting the very gracious hands that fed her;  and only reappeared for the last rites on the prodding of her conceited so-called beau Arjun. That was treacherous and dangerous🤢.

Cheers👍🏼.

thank you so much...

love the mirza ghalib part

so true..and you write amazingly...will come to the thread now to read your takes..i miss it due to time...difference i think..adn i dont cme back to the previous thread my loss.. nagz just directed me here and i read..it loved it