Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

   

3 IDIOTS: Maaneet-Ek VIVAH aisa bhi (Page 38)

Post Reply New Post

Page 38 of 39

preetgurti

IF-Stunnerz

preetgurti

Joined: 09 April 2009

Posts: 26072

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Haila me thinking, Geet fustrated, in sari, put tea cup front of Maan with anger...Daadi will question her, why she is angry? Think what Geet will say?

Haila Daadi will question her, when she will not see broken bangles on bed, what she will say?





Muniza
 
I Love both the questions Muni wah kya six mara LOLWinkbut i think dono halato main Bechara Maan hi phasega as i know Geet agey he completely feels helplessWinkLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "3 IDIOTS: Maaneet-Ek VIVAH aisa bhi (Page 38)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

preetgurti

IF-Stunnerz

preetgurti

Joined: 09 April 2009

Posts: 26072

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Ok girls, me going to sleep...I am very tired, i have muscle pain right now...Tomorrow same at this time we will do masti here, so be here on time....


Lub Ju all....





Muniza
 
Okie boss byeee
cy tonight after the episode  gdnite to you sleep tight aww muscle pain take care muniSmile

eminent

IF-Dazzler

eminent

Joined: 10 March 2008

Posts: 3603

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Ok girls, me going to sleep...I am very tired, i have muscle pain right now...Tomorrow same at this time we will do masti here, so be here on time....


Lub Ju all....





Muniza


Hope you feel better!!! Remember.."fit & fine" LOL
Ok Good night!!Hug

eminent

IF-Dazzler

eminent

Joined: 10 March 2008

Posts: 3603

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by eminent

What Shivi you leaving??? Ok ok...
Good night! Sweet MAaneet dreams! Day Dreaming

@ Muni & Preetoo- I'm doing well! Just wondering about the new promo...my mind wants to "dissect" it but, then I think no no.. just wait and watch!! LOL

 
disect what to disect promo karo phir jitne ideas utna i feel betterSmile
first tell me u like or not Smilethe promo ?


ooo Preeetooo I loved the promo! New turn to their relationship!! I'm thinking..whatever Maan did,obviously didn't do because he wanted to ...It's obvious it's his "majboori"..Question is why?
So far I've read people thinking of Maan not wanting to add stress to Geet...But him not being by her -that will add loads of stress....so what's the deal???

preetgurti

IF-Stunnerz

preetgurti

Joined: 09 April 2009

Posts: 26072

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Originally posted by killerkinrul

Originally posted by eminent

What Shivi you leaving??? Ok ok...
Good night! Sweet MAaneet dreams! Day Dreaming

@ Muni & Preetoo- I'm doing well! Just wondering about the new promo...my mind wants to "dissect" it but, then I think no no.. just wait and watch!! LOL

 
disect what to disect promo karo phir jitne ideas utna i feel betterSmile
first tell me u like or not Smilethe promo ?


ooo Preeetooo I loved the promo! New turn to their relationship!! I'm thinking..whatever Maan did,obviously didn't do because he wanted to ...It's obvious it's his "majboori"..Question is why?
So far I've read people thinking of Maan not wanting to add stress to Geet...But him not being by her -that will add loads of stress....so what's the deal???

 
 
I Hope ki ye promotion strategy na ho and they srsly giving us dynamic track ahead
waise isse jab Jab Geet main Dono ne distance banane ki try ki everytime we got the best passionate scene of them
So Finger crossed for this time aswellEmbarrassed
waise looking at Precap Maan was looking very romantic jab woh geet ko uthata haiSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentadoremevirgo

eminent

IF-Dazzler

eminent

Joined: 10 March 2008

Posts: 3603

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Hmmm...I don't think it's a publicity thing...Looks like something is definitely up, and he doesn't want to share with Geet. Which I think may be a step in the wrong direction...I don't know, have to wait and watch ...

But you're right Maan did look oh so 'romantic' !! Day Dreaming
  Both of them looked real cute!

eminent

IF-Dazzler

eminent

Joined: 10 March 2008

Posts: 3603

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Ok I'm off to bed tooo!
Bye Preet!! Hope you have a great day! Smile

Good night/afternoon/morning- to Everyone!


HeartY'all

preetgurti

IF-Stunnerz

preetgurti

Joined: 09 April 2009

Posts: 26072

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Hmmm...I don't think it's a publicity thing...Looks like something is definitely up, and he doesn't want to share with Geet. Which I think may be a step in the wrong direction...I don't know, have to wait and watch ...

But you're right Maan did look oh so 'romantic' !! Day Dreaming
  Both of them looked real cute!
 
yaa i too think
but srsly these two are like a Magnet they cant stay away from eachother So i hope for Good , passionate moments and a amazing story line aswell Smile
 
like almost everyone is saying sleepless nights are baq LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Tu Hi Mera Sara Jahan -VM Contest BEST VM Pg:140

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

rickks 1169 56492 27 October 2011 at 1:52pm
By bigj66
|khushi's vm|MaanEet new VM pg.3 21/11/10

2 3 4

Amor. 30 7239 07 March 2011 at 2:42pm
By -Araina-
Maaneet Vm Gallery: New Update Page 7

2 3 4 5 6 7

asmaanixx 51 6013 28 January 2011 at 3:00am
By Fizza110
Bluey's VMs - NEW VM! Tujhe Bhula Diya pg 5

2 3 4 5 6

blueyRueY 41 2702 15 January 2011 at 8:45pm
By Additi_sjfan
Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi-MAANEET rickks 8 832 21 July 2010 at 10:06am
By stylish_VJ

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.