Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS: Maaneet-Ek VIVAH aisa bhi (Page 30)

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Shivi - u wanted me to give u gyaan on foreplay???? well that will be on PM service.... the detailed gyaan....ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

eminentmysterygurl1427

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

@Aditi- u will not get ur shoes back...nahin nahin nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
also......he is not treating her like dirt....he is just doin something he himself does not want to do....u think him stayin distant from the girl whom he loves soo dearly.....is easy for him?? No it is not....if he is doin this....i am sure he has a damn well reason to.

As for Geet....i feel very bad for her....u think she is the kind that will keep quiet?? remember the time when maan was being an ass and was torturing our poor geet to confess....but she couldn't because she was pregnant and he didn't know about it.....and he tried to get her jealous.....became extremely intense with her....ect ect....

now she will ask him......what is it that she had done that he is behavin this way!!! I know she will be heart broken when maan tells her about the baby issue......maan is already torn up.....but is keepin it bottled.......

in the end...both will equally be in painOuch

but i am damn sure we have some intense and passionate scene comin our way.....Big smile

i wrote in ur thread and i am posting it here again...

just tell me shibu...wat process is this to relax geet...wont she he worried like hell wondering wats wrong with maan...wont that put more pressure on her....

and i hope he behaves this way in front of dadi too....i hate wen men r lovey-dovey in front of others and ignores wen alone....as far as i know maan he is no hypocrite...so i am hoping dadi will see this face of maan...

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

Shivi - u wanted me to give u gyaan on foreplay???? well that will be on PM service.... the detailed gyaan....ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL

no need i know the details of it now.....the resht our maaneet will teach me!!!! thanks shister it is all good in the hood!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

detailed gyaan eh?? sure sendo on PMWinkWinkEvil Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_gurl

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

@Aditi- u will not get ur shoes back...nahin nahin nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
also......he is not treating her like dirt....he is just doin something he himself does not want to do....u think him stayin distant from the girl whom he loves soo dearly.....is easy for him?? No it is not....if he is doin this....i am sure he has a damn well reason to.

As for Geet....i feel very bad for her....u think she is the kind that will keep quiet?? remember the time when maan was being an ass and was torturing our poor geet to confess....but she couldn't because she was pregnant and he didn't know about it.....and he tried to get her jealous.....became extremely intense with her....ect ect....

now she will ask him......what is it that she had done that he is behavin this way!!! I know she will be heart broken when maan tells her about the baby issue......maan is already torn up.....but is keepin it bottled.......

in the end...both will equally be in painOuch

but i am damn sure we have some intense and passionate scene comin our way.....Big smile

i wrote in ur thread and i am posting it here again...

just tell me shibu...wat process is this to relax geet...wont she he worried like hell wondering wats wrong with maan...wont that put more pressure on her....

and i hope he behaves this way in front of dadi too....i hate wen men r lovey-dovey in front of others and ignores wen alone....as far as i know maan he is no hypocrite...so i am hoping dadi will see this face of maan...

Babes.....the promos are always misleading......the way they showed it on the promo it will not happen that way....the whole scenario will be different......so do not fear.....

She will not stay quiet....she will ask him do not worry

adoremevirgo

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL

no need i know the details of it now.....the resht our maaneet will teach me!!!! thanks shister it is all good in the hood!!!!!Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

for that first i need to know ur age.....i dont wanna corrupt a kiddo.... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL

for that first i need to know ur age.....i dont wanna corrupt a kiddo.... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
21Big smile
still considered a kid on this thread thoughROFLROFL

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 23 January 2011 at 11:19pm
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
Helloooooooooooooooo Guys