Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS: Maaneet-Ek VIVAH aisa bhi (Page 25)

ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged

SR hoga jab hoga - why upset ourselves bcoz it is delayed?  Atleast they are together - in the same room & in the same bedEmbarrassed....I think it will fun to watch Geet seducing Maan - what say??

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
Shivzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!  Shocked

OMG. I read your post too but OMG OMG OMG I am dying of hyperventilation here. And that's worried-hyperventilation & excited-hyperventilation because that promo was jhakkasss!

Either this means tarasofy-ing SR fans will be highly disappointed YET they will get some next level excited dhamakedar stuff to look forward too...

but omg that promo is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was cribbing about Sunday's going slow but omg my wish got fulfilled.. we got to see something GHSP related today too.. and that too a promo! But I'm as highly excited as you are about this turn of events!

MERA DIL IS DHAKKING PHAAAAAAAAAAAAST.

Help! LOL

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Shivzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!  Shocked

OMG. I read your post too but OMG OMG OMG I am dying of hyperventilation here. And that's worried-hyperventilation & excited-hyperventilation because that promo was jhakkasss!

Either this means tarasofy-ing SR fans will be highly disappointed YET they will get some next level excited dhamakedar stuff to look forward too...

but omg that promo is killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was cribbing about Sunday's going slow but omg my wish got fulfilled.. we got to see something GHSP related today too.. and that too a promo! But I'm as highly excited as you are about this turn of events!

MERA DIL IS DHAKKING PHAAAAAAAAAAAAST.

Help! LOL

Z
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
knowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

i am dancing i am dancing i am dancing
wohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
PartyDancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloom

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Damn...i just saw the promo...is this the TWIST they were talking about?  It doesn't make sense....Maan wants to avoid giving Geet stress...this is a DEFO not the way to do it...no?   So does that mean this is a dream.....or taken out of context....what could it be?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulmysterygurl1427roseinbloom

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Damn...i just saw the promo...is this the TWIST they were talking about?  It doesn't make sense....Maan wants to avoid giving Geet stress...this is a DEFO not the way to do it...no?   So does that mean this is a dream.....or taken out of context....what could it be?

so excitement is back naLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLsocho socho.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

who cares......it can be anything....the fact is...after sooo long we got a beautiful promo!!!! finallt....after soooo long something goood.......and interesting!!!!

WinkWinkWinkWinkWink

the rest we will see later....for now rejoice that the promo was bang on!!! i can watch it over and over!!!Big smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoul--Nargis--roseinbloom

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
and why is it all about Geet stress mommy????

what about maan?? isn't he dyin a thousand deaths cause he has to stay away from her?? Doesn't it stress him out and annoy him??? Geet is stressed as to why he is avoidin her.....and she can ask him...and he will answer too....but think about what he is goin through too...he knows her life is in danger and the only way is to save her is to abort her child....he has been keepin quiet all this time....no one felt bad for him....

i too love geet.....but i am lookin at both sides....yes i feel bad for her....that he is avoiding her.....but i feel bad for him too as he is in a dilemma....

both are being pierced CryCryCry

but i am likin the promo soo soo soo much!!!!PartyDancing

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 23 January 2011 at 8:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Silentsoulroseinbloom

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

and why is it all about Geet stress mommy????

what about maan?? isn't he dyin a thousand deaths cause he has to stay away from her?? Doesn't it stress him out and annoy him??? Geet is stressed as to why he is avoidin her.....and she can ask him...and he will answer too....but think about what he is goin through too...he knows her life is in danger and the only way is to save her is to abort her child....he has been keepin quiet all this time....no one felt bad for him....

i too love geet.....but i lookin at both sides....yes i feel bad for her....that he is avoiding her.....but i feel bad for him too as he is in a dilemma....

Whoa...I didn't say i felt bad for Geet or for Maan...  What I stated are the facts, on order to reason out what the new twist is, or a logical explanation of Maan's behavior. You don't have to sell Maan to me or his greatness...remember I have seen the serial from the beginning too!!

Edited by --Nargis-- - 23 January 2011 at 8:42pm

Go to top