Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS: Maaneet-Ek VIVAH aisa bhi (Page 24)

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

completely agree with your words

Mahi with whom words.....I am seeing you after so long in GEET forum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
ok continue chatting...

thanks munni di for bringing kullu here...

and i will read ur take when i am done helpin in the kitchen...will be back soon
Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

ok continue chatting...

thanks munni di for bringing kullu here...

and i will read ur take when i am done helpin in the kitchen...will be back soon

hum aaye tu, gaye......
mera dil tod gayeLOLLOLLOLLOL

mysterygurl1427

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:50pm | IP Logged
i love GC too much to go into further controversial discussion...i just gave my POV...and of course i maybe completely wrong...or maybe I AM wrong....

as for hand kissing...i mentioned in my post that he has kissed her hand...i said wen kissing eyelid his lips did not touch her skin...

and further...i am not saying these things because he has a gf...thatz ridiculous...

i am a diehard fan of salman...everyone knows wat flirt he is...but till date he has never done a liplock or any steamy scenes...
this is because salman himself mentioned once that he will never do such scenes because he wants families to see his movies...

so...there maybe many reasons for inhibitions...hving gf is not a sole reason....and frankly that reason never crossed my mind...

i hv seen DB doing liplocks, steamy scenes in south indian movies...i mean i saw a song vid in fb...so obviously i never thot GC has inhibitions because of DB....

and nywys...everything maybe my illusion...GC will deliver intimate scenes wen the screenplay will demand...

Edited by aditi123_78 - 23 January 2011 at 3:50pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Oh boy!
This is what being a bit too attached to a serial does to you.. or should I say a jodi. LOL Pagal ho jaate hein hum soch soch ke!

Being all worked up about something that hasn't happened yet...and then banging our heads on the wall for coming up with conclusions about certian possibilities of what's to happen! LOL!!!

Dearies, just don't stress and hope for the best and I'm sure sabr ka phal meetha hoga! Saying that... I don't know why Sunday always goes at a snail's pace !! D'oh

LMAO!! Look at me contradicting myself. But yea.. chilll about the SR.. we'll get something for sure yaaron!

Seriously, this is the one show where I've seen umpteen discussions about something from the future! And I loveee every minute of it! It's fun but don't get so worked up about GC and DD. And as everyone realizes ... they have already done soooooooo many passionate scenes already (more than enough for an unmarried couple -- I must say) so we shouldn't even complain about them not feeling comfortable. That is out of the question na? Count every passionate scene they've had (and this includes their breakup phase --- YEA! I know... they managed to have passion during breakups rather than sit & sulk like every other drama) and then compare that to already married couples.... there's no comparison to the amount & the acting!

So I say with all humbleness to anyone worried about GC or DD not feeling comfy .. they are pros .. they aren't that immature that they would hesitate .. esp when they've proven that they can do them if asked! And about SR... if not full we will get something -- CVs aren't stupid -- and we should be happy with what we get!

Alright.. mera lecture hua khatam! I told you I bakkk a lot! Hehe :P

Z

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodSilentsoulmysterygurl1427adoremevirgo--Nargis--Infinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Well said zee...right.......I think we think too much about Gurti.....overthinking have taxed our brain........its love for our jodi.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgoroseinbloom

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Hi aditi...I know....you are too GC phanka like me and shivi.....sorry but we jump in all....GC related isues......dont take seriously.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Z- pata hai....we r the offical bak bak machines.....when we talk...we do not know how much talk we have done lolzzz

how come we r stuck at this page??

this is the same page that i left....come on come on....discuss idiots lolz

roseinbloom

Go to top