Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS: Maaneet-Ek VIVAH aisa bhi (Page 20)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Ok need your co-operation here for more ideas
Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgovivacious_gurl

vivacious_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
vivacious_gurl
vivacious_gurl

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
jyo darling u already posted the link??? thank u

idiotz.... i opened a thread on foreplay... please do contribute with ur ideas.....

link

love u all...missed u...

n Z, Shivi, Muni, Vrush...thanks for visiting den...n reading my take.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427roseinbloom

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deniac

idiotz.... i opened a thread on foreplay... please do contribute with ur ideas.....

link

love u all...missed u...

Gouri post your take here, then I will comment....

Muniza
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Ok need your co-operation here for more ideas
</div>
<div>

Embarrassed

Thanks jyoti, whenever I will get time will check and reply.....

Muniza

Edited by muniza75 - 23 January 2011 at 2:31pm
reea88 Goldie
reea88
reea88

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by deniac

link

love u all...missed u...

Gouri post your take here, then I will comment....

Muniza
hey gang whats up..
ravenheart IF-Dazzler
ravenheart
ravenheart

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
@lovetheserial : Never meant that Geet has not done her bit.  She has.  But sometimes you feel that Maan really goes out of his way to please Geet.  The guy cannot rest until he is assured that his Geet is happy & satisfied :).. With the abortion storyline coming up, I am concerned about Geet's reaction in case Maan chooses her instead of the baby.  
About the FB pic, do not think SR is going to happen anytime soon.  The baby track and NE/Rjun will be sole drivers of the show for sometime.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Ok one question for all.....

just cause we might not be getting a SR right away why is that that everyone thinks that GC does not want to get intimate??

Or that the main leads do not want to get intimate?

We all know that Gurti are professional, and they have given us beautiful scenes, whether is being intense, passionate, and oooo ahhhhh hot hotLOL
Come on we got a scene like RTM....would we have ever gotten one if they felt uncomfy with being intimate? Would we have gotten two hot hot tub scenes?? elevator scene?? tailor scene?? Mahi mahi a dance full of passion....intense feelings.....(many emotions) .....KH dance......and thousands of thousands of hot sexy scenes???

How about maybe right now.....the CV's....writers.....do not have such scenes for them....they are not givin them such scenes....maybe they have something very hot and beautiful for maaneet....which they will show when the time is right....

so it can't be the actors......how are they to do such scenes....when they are not told do so....when it is not part of the screenplay?

I have seen many posts today....and either the members are blaming GC for being this way......or they are blaming Gurti as a whole.

Others are sayin that it wasn't GC who as maan put sindoor on Geet's maang.....but someone else who did that....

which because of those comments i went to go check if they were GC's phingers and they were his hands....he did do it.

Ok so i didn't ask one questions but many....now think it about please.

Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 23 January 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoSerendipity..Infinitedreams

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
nice one shibu...
first let me say...after watching the vid nth time...i can say with 100% surity that it was GC who put the sindoor on DD's maang...noone else has fingers like GC...

and secondly...yes i voiced my opinion about GC's (not DD) inhibitions...as far as touching, standing close, kissing the forehead/hand, hugging...he is all into them....
but after marriage i am expecting some kissing scenes...ok...not liplocks...too bold for indian tv...but so far other than forehead and hand maan has kissed geet's eyelids...and those times his lips hardly touched her skin....
wat i mean is kissing...GC may not be (just a probability) comfo in kissing scenes...

i agree the present screenplay do not require kissing scenes...that i totally understand...but i voice my doubt wen actually kisses will be needed...

ok...i maybe wrong...lets wait and watch...wen such kisses will be shown...i will see the camera angle and whether his lips r touching her skin or not...so far many times camera angles tried to hide the fact that the kisses r not real...

now that geet has medical probs...i can understand that consummation cannot happen now...but some minimum intimacy if not shown then that wud be absurd...especially because they r just married and passionately in love....
by minimum intimacy i mean...kissing the neck or cheek, touching her bare belly..etc...
let us see how much GC is ready to deliver...

i just stated my POV...obviously that doesnt mean i am right...maybe in future epis i will be proved totally wrong...and if so...nothing can be more happier than that...

Edited by aditi123_78 - 23 January 2011 at 2:20pm

Go to top