Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS: Maaneet-Ek VIVAH aisa bhi (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 39

Page 1
Page   of 39
Page 3 Page 39

LavZ

IF-Rockerz

LavZ

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
dilli ka raja aaya...warne ko HP ki raani...
hone ko hai aaj poori...in ki adhoori kahaani...
vivah..shubh vivah...vivah..shubh vivah...
phool khushiyon ke khile hain...badi mushkil se mile hain..
haaye re tarse do haath...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
..............EDITED.............
CONGRATS !!! Happy Married Lyf Maaneet!!!

baaki sab sapne hote hain ....
apne toh apne hote hain...
Family reunion was a treat to watchSmile....i wanted to see Maan bringin Geets family members fr der shaadi fr her.....tody mera yeh wish bhi poora huaTongue...Thank You CVs!!!.Embarrassed... it was a very very touchin scene....da way Daarji hugged Geet n Maan...Maan held Geets hand n she said Thankyou fr which Maan jst nodded his head.....beautiful!!!!ClapClapClapDaarji is very proud of Geet....yes she did dis all on herslf.....ver Maan actd as her pillar of support.....ven eva she fell he pulled her bck...ven eva she lost hope he encouragd her....ven eva she felt alone he assurd her his existnz......hope to c Geet bein Maans support ven da tym cums - KC wid Arjun n Sameera wala trackEmbarrassed
Maan Singh Khurana - U are da BEST!!!!!!!!!ClapClapEmbarrassedLove u fr da way u love GeetEmbarrassed

Saat Pheron Se Bandha Janmon Ka Yeh Bandhan....
Pyaar Se Joda Hai Rab Ne Preet Ka Daaman....
Hain Nayi Rasmein, Nayi Kasmein, Nayi Uljhan....
Honth Hai Khaamosh, Lekin Keh Rahi Dhadkan....
Well da Song was PERFECT...so i chos not to change itEmbarrassed.....wen he put da sindoor n mangalsutra Day DreamingDay Dreaming- i felt lyk a dream cum true......i hav been waiting fr dis moment frm soooooo longggg........finally Geet ban gayi Mrs Maan Singh Khurana...Khurana khandhan ki badi bahu......Maan ki adhargani - jeevan saathiDay Dreaming......BEAUTIFUL song....beautiful scene.....LOVED IT!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedClapClapClapDay DreamingDay Dreaming

na mujhko gham hai, na mujhko parwaah, kaun mera dushman huan...
dushman jo mera ho, rehta nahi duniya mein...
bahut hi khatarnaak hoon main...
har ek pal mein chaalak hoon main....
Taaliya Bajao behenoo - yeh lo wapas aaya hai humara apna Dev.......Arjun is turnin into DevOuch....wat eva his motive is...wateva be his reason behind wat he did wid Anni...its NOT rightDead....i dnt noe if Arjun wil leave Annie n go or nt....bt he better not...his intentns r clear...he wnts to hurt Maan's Sistr coz Maan hurt NT.....wonderful!!!!Ouchwat a way to get ur badla....i dnt wnt Annie to get pregnt...it wd look too similar to Dev-Geet track.....n i soo dnt wnt to c dat happenin......Confused

har baat ka waqt mukarar hai har kaam ki saat hoti hai..
waqt gaya to baat gayi bus waqt ki kimat hoti hai...
der na ho jaye kahin der na ho jaye...
wat mite happen is dat Arjun mite b indiffnt wid Annie nw dat he has done wat NT wntd....he mite even take KC away frm Maan....bt aftr all dis hungama.....Tada!!! he suddnly realises dat wat eva he did was wrongConfused......n fr dis to happen it is very imp dat NT cums out of comma.....coz if Arjun has to beliv dat NT was wrong da only way is to hear it frm her mouth...mayb overhear her talkin to Geet or Maan..... den v cd see Arjun tryin to win bck Annie...bt it mite b a bit too late fr dat....coz a gurl heart is not sumthin to play arund wid.....u cum into her lyf...create such situations n make her fall fr u...den leave her widot another wrd....n den cum bck aftr soo longg....y shd da gurl wait fr u? she has all da right to move on...so Dude!! get bck on track n undrstnd dat UR sister is da one behind all dis...warna u wil los ur love fsure....Ouch

Precap : Geet's Grahpravesh: waitin fr da momnt ven Geet wil entr da KM wid all da respct n haq...as da khandhans badi bahu......as Maans better half.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming

tere mere sapane, ab ek rang hain
jahaa bhee le jaaye raahe, hum sang hain
mere tere dil kaa, tay thaa ek din milanaa
jaise bahaar aane par, tay hain phool kaa khilanaa
o mere jeewan saathee.. ..Embarrassed

tere dukh ab mere, mere sukh ab tere
tere ye do nainaa, chaand aaur suraj mere
o mere jeewan saathee.. ..Embarrassed

laakh manaa le duniyaa, saath naa ye chhootegaa
aa ke mere haathon me, haath naa ye chhootegaa
o mere jeewan saathee.. ..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Loads of luv,
Lavz...

Edited by LavZ - 22 January 2011 at 11:27am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjsihueminentravenheartJes75-Amrita2010lovetheserialGeekgodadoremevirgomysterygurl1427--Nargis---honeydew-Infinitedreamsmanesha76

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "3 IDIOTS: Maaneet-Ek VIVAH aisa bhi (Page 2)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-honeydew-

IF-Sizzlerz

-honeydew-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
The scene where she hugged her darjee and cried got me so emotional that i had to pause the TV for five minutes, but it was much needed...
Poor Annie, victimise ho gayi ...
Arjun and his waada to the sister reminds me of the fact that it is a TV show after all .. the whole main badla zaroor loonga line esp ...
looking forward to kal ki epi!!
i expect a few light hearted comical moments tomorrow instead of the usual soppy ones ...
i just cried after the first segment ... naice !!CryCry

Edited by -honeydew- - 22 January 2011 at 10:08am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjJes75-Amrita2010lovetheserialeminentravenheartLavZ-RushTrip-Geekgod--Nargis--adoremevirgomysterygurl1427ZsterRoseInfinitedreamsmanesha76

-RushTrip-

IF-Rockerz

-RushTrip-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
me in no mood to write a take..

hai shaadi ho hi gayee

emosonal scene was good..!!

Maan hai Mahan!!

and Arjun..ka Character Characterless ho gaya

Annie..banegi another Geet!

hmm! ab meri bolti band..!!

Edited by -RushTrip- - 22 January 2011 at 10:01am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjsihueminentravenheartJes75-Amrita2010hermosoLavZGeekgodZsterRoseadoremevirgomysterygurl1427--Nargis---honeydew-Infinitedreams

lovetheserial

IF-Dazzler

lovetheserial

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Wink 
Hey all,
ClapSuper performances by Geet, Darji and Maan.  The mandap was set on fire and all who stood there were engulfed in an ocean of tears.  Darling geets exceptional performance,  and Darji made the stage easier for the brilliant performance.

Embarrassed"Women empowerment will no come easy".   For every step the woman will take forward, there may be a possible recoil"; that instead will encourage women to step bolder in to unknown territory.  Geet who was the most suppressed due to the anchored traditions that existed in the village of Hoshiapur, also became enlightened and now the most sought after by her family.  That hug, and confessions of Darji brought tears and enlightenment on the telly screen that for every wall that stands one can build steps to cross over, for every hatered that is released there can be love and forgiveness that suffices to cross the abstract expanse of being truly oneself, in Geets case, Geet became herself, a woman who made us proud.

Mirza Ghalib said "All tht can be seen is nothing but a dream; and even when we think ourselves awake, we have only woken in a dream" - so apt of the episodes now.  Every episode seems to promise contentment and bliss but when we expect the ordinary to happen, everything out of the blue is cast before us.  CVs, we want a Hearthot SR.  We want, want and want !!Confused

Sushmita Sen said "It used to be an industry where actresses were considered props - maybe a vase on the sideboard; Now at last, the vase has reached the centre table." -
Geet has begun to express what she best came into the world for - outspoken and silent sincerity in her ideals - motherhood, forgiveness, loveHeart.  The vase at the centre table is Geet, that is there for all of us to appreciate and applaud.  What can we say about Annie - she practically became the vase on the sideboard.  Even her precious brothers wedding was not important than satisfying her inner selfishness, biting the very gracious hands that fed her;  and only reappeared for the last rites on the prodding of her conceited so-called beau Arjun. That was treacherous and dangerousDead.

CheersThumbs Up.

Edited by lovetheserial - 22 January 2011 at 8:25pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjsihueminent-RushTrip-hermoso-honeydew---Nargis--Silentsoulmysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Silentsoul

IF-Sizzlerz

Silentsoul

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Finally.....Maneet are officialy married....
Anie  hamornally arjun  revengefully carried
AA unoffical SR  is going to bring horrid....
FOr maneet I am worried I m worried

Edited by kuls11 - 22 January 2011 at 10:17am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjJes75lovetheserialravenheartadoremevirgo--Nargis--mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427

IF-Sizzlerz

mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Dhinchak dhinchak!!!!!

ROFLROFLROFL
Emi beti......aur naacho....chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooooooooo
Dhinchak Dhincak

and phinallllllllllllllllllly feast ur eyes on the popat

ROFLROFLROFL
Re dola re dola re dola re dola...haye dola re dil dola mann dola re dola

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ravenhearteminent-Amrita2010lovetheserialGeekgodhermosoLavZ--Nargis--adoremevirgoSilentsoulZsterRoseInfinitedreams

-RushTrip-

IF-Rockerz

-RushTrip-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

RES.Wink

good to see you here

you better write today..you hear?

else me wonder if you really do lovetheserial?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnjGeekgodmysterygurl1427--Nargis--

ravenheart

IF-Dazzler

ravenheart

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Ok do you think it is possible that NE commits suicide after Rjun ditches her?  Kya aisa ho sakta heinDay Dreaming??? Next week promo - sapne bhi kabhi sach hote hein......LOL

Told you girls that  it wud be a rona dhona Cry episode today.  I had tissues right next to me!  Well as much I didn't want Darji to be forgiven so fast, who am I to hold a grudge when Geet has no issue??Smile

Maan is Geet's Gin - whatever she wishes, he makes it come true! Sometimes I think that Geet is too indebted to Maan - do you?  Yeah, I know pyaar mein koi tol mol nahin but...........hope Geet becomes his pillar/strength  when it is her turn.  Geet, please do not disappoint me on this.

The new FB pic - may either be offscreen as Geet seems to be dozing in the BG or it may be that MSK  can only perform the deed in his avatar - coat suit mein aaya MSK SR maanane koDancing or since Geet is in a sensitive condition, there will be no SRLOL & therefore Maan heads for officeUnhappy

Edited bcoz mixed up emotions!!

Edited by savi-tan - 22 January 2011 at 10:14am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

lailapnj-Amrita2010lovetheserialeminent-RushTrip-hermosoGeekgodZsterRose--Nargis--adoremevirgomysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

Post Reply New Post

Go to top