Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS: Maaneet-Ek VIVAH aisa bhi (Page 16)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
sorry girls u all came and crashed and i had gone to eat dinner!!!! sorry lolzz....but i will read everyone's take and comment....thank u neighbors for coming .....do come more often

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoroseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:56pm | IP Logged
Oye Shivz Mein Tenu Ko Miss Karda Si! LOL 

How'd you like the much awaited Vivaah to be sampand? LOL. As I said before...

Mere mann mein laddoo phooto-s! Maaneet Shaadi Hui Poori .. Hum Hue Khushi Khushi! Big smile

Z

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Oye Shivz Mein Tenu Ko Miss Karda Si! LOL 

How'd you like the much awaited Vivaah to be sampand? LOL. As I said before...

Mere mann mein laddoo phooto-s! Maaneet Shaadi Hui Poori .. Hum Hue Khushi Khushi! Big smile

Z
Hi babesHug

In munni di's word....."khush kardita"

roseinbloom

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Why so quiet? I swear everyone should be happy shappy now that we are finally and rightfully able to say Mrs. Geet Singh Khurana.

Aaahhhh.. I like the sound of that. Blushing

Z

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

roseinbloom

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Why so quiet? I swear everyone should be happy shappy now that we are finally and rightfully able to say Mrs. Geet Singh Khurana.

Aaahhhh.. I like the sound of that. Blushing

Z

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ happy to see you here, me lil busy, but i am agree with you, today's episode was good, loved it to the core, but thread is so thanda.....Sad very sad.....

Muniza

roseinbloom

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

Hello Idiots familyHug..Shaadi mubarak hoBig smile..

Just wanted to share my take with u all....Embarrassed

Before I start my Episode blabberingLOL...First of all I would like to say Congratulations to both Maan and Geet for their marriageClapClapClapClap..bless themEmbarrassed..it was indeed the most beautiful marriage I hv ever witnessed in tellylandStarStarStarStar...so no complaints...it was all dreamyyyyyyy right from the start scene till the endDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Sometimes I wonder do guys like MSK really exist in real life...How can someone be so perfect ??MSK made sure that he manaofies Daarji and brings her in front of Geet just before the Kanyadaan to fulfill her wish of hving her family present in her weddingEmbarrassed;I know there mayb questions raised on why Geet's parents were not present and why only Darji,well I guess the reason could b that the actors playing Geet's mom-dad were not availableErmm...so no complaints thereSmile

No....MSK like guys do not exist...which is y this world is not perfect....

Today it was a proud moment for Geet when Darji himself admitted in front of all that he was wrong but today he is proud of Geet's achievementsApprove;DD was brilliant with her expressions in this sceneClapClapClap;The way she had those tears of happiness and disbelief pouring out from her eyes..it was an exceptional and Flawless performance coming from herClapClapClap;Her voice modulation too was perfect in this sceneThumbs Up;The whole scene between Darji and Geet was so touching that it can make any viewer cry remembering their own marriage moments and such memories with your own grandpaCry;Best part of the whole scene was when MSK too comes there and then Darji hugs them both and MSK-Geet hold each other's hand at the back and admire each other with so much love and respectEmbarrassed...Very touching sceneThumbs Up...

for me the highlight of the scene was wen maan folded his hands in front of darji....guru's expression was flawlessly fantastic here...just a few secs back darji did the same to say thanx for inviting him....and this time maan folded his arms to show his gratitude for coming....for maan...geet's happiness is everything...and darji's presence has brought back smile on geet's face...

Ok now comes the main marriage of Maan-Geet for which we were waiting for monthsDay Dreaming;Before I start with my praises ,I hv few complaints here...I thought the marriage rituals were a bit rushed and they could hv used 2 episodes to show us the whole marriage especially all the 7 pheras in detail rather than finishing it up in just 5 minsErmm;I m saying this becuase the marriage was dragged for 2 weeks but the actual rituals got over in 5mins time which I thought was a bit unfair becuase the whole moment was so magical that I wanted to see all the pheras and everything in more detailEmbarrassedEmbarrassed;But having said that,I will confess that I LOVED the whole execution of the marriage rituals ClapClapClapClap;Best part of the marriage was the Kanyadaan part when Darji gives Geet's hand to Maan with the flower which the guy is suppose to just keep it with him but here MSK touches that flower along with Geet's hand on his foreheadEmbarrassedEmbarrassed;It was not a part of any ritual but a wonderful gesture by MSK thus indicating that Geet is the ultimate person in his life whose position in his life will b equal to his RabEmbarrassed;MSK always kept saying that she is the most important person in his life and today he proved it with this action of hisEmbarrassed;Execution was perfect in this scene and GC's expression in this scene was flawlessClapClap;After that the whole sindoor and Mangalsutra scene was well captured with both MSK and Geet's reactionEmbarrassed;Even though the pheras were not in detail but I loved the way both were holding their hands and kept looking at each other with so much love and respect even while taking the pherasEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...Best part about this whole marriage is that both dulha and dulhan were so happy..no tension ..nothing..the way they both took pheras looking into each other's eyes..dreamyyyyyyDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

@bold....i agree with this part...even i was craving for more...if not for 2 epis then at least the entire epi shud hv focussed only on maneet marriage...i hated to see AA expired battery in this epi...its strange how the CVs hv made us love a couple and hate another couple in a single epi... 
each detail of the wedding was superbly executed and with brilliant performance from Gurti....i specially loved the part where maan touched geet's hand with the flower to his forehead....it was more special because it is not any ritual...once again i am awestruck by maan...and i salute the CVs for conceptualising this scene...

I once complained that these days I see more of GurTi than Maaneet in most of the wedding rituals like haldi or bachelar's party...but I even gave them a benefit of doubt saying during marriages,one does get the freedom to enjoyTongue;Today I will say both GC-DD were very much in their characters..they married as MSK and GeetThumbs Up..

true again....it was MSK and Geet all over...i am sure in the bidaai scene even the men behind the lens were teary eyed by Gurti's expressions...maan's face was full of concern for geet because he knew so much crying is harmful for her...but he was helpless because at a time like this he cant stop her from crying....

For me the dialogue of the day was Geet in the mandap asking MSK to hurry up with the marriage since she just cannot wait to become Mrs.MSKWinkLOLEmbarrassed...Ok again can I say this is another first time any show has shown the female lead giving such dialogue in the wedding mandap thus proving that she is today's 21st century girlThumbs Up;Also loved the way she said thanks to MSK and then MSK was like "tell me thenks after marriage"Wink..so now any guesses how will MSK want Geet to say thenks on their SR ??Evil SmileTongue...

yes...even i loved the dialogue of geet...like geet we all were eager to see them as husband and wife...

The Bidaai scene was another touching scene which reminded me of my own bidaaiCry;I know many had issue regarding why Geet was crying so much all of a sudden when she was staying in that Khurana outhouse only for months and din't hv much attachment to her family either after whatever they didOuch..But I don't think the crying was simply because of Darji's presense...it was the whole bidaai moment which made her emotional and in presence of Darji who was her only Maayka out there,the emotions just came out naturally because she was meeting him after such a long timeEmbarrassed...she was also overwhelmed with the fact that Darji in front of all appreciated her courage for the first time which he never did earlier..so all that added up to her emotional outburst in the bidaai scene CryCry...

the bidaai scene...i was crying all over....it reminded me of my sister's bidaai...but i think i cried more here Embarrassed
it is true that geet was away from her family for long...but it was more because she was craving to see her family and wen darji came and blessed her...she was overwhelmed with emotions...also she was crying because she was seeing darji after so long and that too at a time wen she will hv to leave him again to go away with maan to start a new life...

Ok now comes the Arjun-Annie momentDead;Nothing grt to talk about..its clear that Arjun wants to screw up Annie's life just because he thinks MSK screwed up his sister's lifeOuch;Now it remains to b seen whether his real feelings for Annie could help him select the right path in case Annie becomes preggyErmm;And it will b interesting to see how MSK reacts to all this...of course he is not another Brij who will kill his sister..so what will he do then ??Ermm...

no comments...because i dont want to waste time and words on them...

Ok now that Maaneet marriage is over..Question is what tracks can b shown nextErmm..there r many options here..some of them are...

1)Sam track
2)Vicky track
3)AA track somehow interconnected to Maaneet track
4)Baby track
5)CONs and SRs and foreplaysLOL(I believe even for a proper CON,u need a trackLOL)
6)Dev track is yet not over..so an actor replacement can do the trick and birng back Dev trackErmm
7)MSK's family history track

So they hv options...they need to use all these options smartlyTongue

Before ending my take..heres a poem dedicated to  Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana by Mr.MSK for their blissfull journey aheadHeart

I cannot promise you a life of sunshine;
I cannot promise riches, wealth, or gold;
I cannot promise you an easy pathway
That leads away from change or growing old.

But I can promise all my heart's devotion;
A smile to chase away your tears of sorrow;
A love that's ever true and ever growing;
A hand to hold in yours through each tomorrow

I promise to give you the best of myself
and to ask of you no more than you can give.

I promise to respect you as your own person
and to realize that your interests, desires and needs
are no less important than my own.

I promise to share with you my time and my attention
and to bring joy, strength and imagination to our relationship.

I promise to keep myself open to you,
to let you see through the window of my world into my innermost fears and feelings, secrets and dreams.

I promise to grow along with you,
to be willing to face changes in order to keep our relationship alive and exciting.

I promise to love you in good times and bad,
with all I have to give and all I feel inside in the only way I know how. Completely and forever.

My Episode Rating:10/10...I hv ignored the whole Arjun-Annie part here and judged the episode ..so a perfect ratingBig smile

my comments in pink...btw brilliant take jyoti...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti06mysterygurl1427Infinitedreams

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

One single Incident turned the direction of her life leaving it shattered

30th April 2010 saw the brutal Murder of a Girl's Innocence, trust and Love for no fault of hers....

Today after 8 months of Hardship, torture and Sufferings, SHE finally gets the much awaited Glory and emerges Victorious .....

ClapClapClapClapClap

Geet Handa finally conquered it all.....

I salute the courage she showed in voicing her decision and standing for TRUTH and seeking Justice.

I salute the willpower she showcased to fight the atrocities done in the name of Family Honor.

I salute the woman that she is.

I salute Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana

After seeing today's episode i am so Proud of Geet...I know she is a Fictional character but never has there been a day, when i have not related her....She has made me sad, happy, cry, helpless, giggle, laugh...But above all she has made me feel Proud to be a Girl/Women.....

There have been many shows with females as the lead protagonist but GEET is no where in comparison to those....The two main aspects that makes this one special is the very detailed and intelligently sketched Character and the conviction with which Drashti Dhami has portrayed it....

Hats of to the TEAM for such a brilliant characterization and Double hats off to DD for breathing life in to GEET

Scene 1:-Daarji-Pothi convo
Though i would have loved to see what went behind the entire Daarji coming to the wedding act other than this 10 Mins, it would have looked worth all the wait...
But nevertheless Daarji coming, seeking forgiveness and asking permission to do the Kanyadan (Coz he knows he has lost the right to perform the Ritual ) signified the change in the family Rituals that has been followed since God knows when, it showed the change that can be brought into the society and give girls like Geet a Chance to live life with all deserved Happiness once again Smile

Maan-The Keeper of her Happiness
 The one person who has seen how she was tortured, who has seen her sufferings and who has seen her groW*H as a person is MSK.....After witnessing her entire journey, how could Maan not call and convince Daarji to come, especially when he has noticed many a times ki how much she misses them, even after verbally disowning them she could not erase them from her very beingSmile

Maan-Geet-Daarji Hug
The most striking act for me in the whole Hug was Maan and Geet holding Hand over Daarji-this to me symbolized the Victory they have achieved.....

The Song Seq
Dulhe ka Sehra Suhana lagtha hai, Dulhan ka toh Dil Deewana Lagtha hai
....I liked the song picturization, the lyrics used were APT, the Sindoor, Mangalsutra and the pheras were Brilliant....especially the glistening tears and the Smile on Geet's Face cut to Maan face showing nothing but contentment 

The Ani-Arjun Seq
Me waiting and watching, want to see how different they are gonna make this from the whole Dev-Geet...And i don't mean

Maan Singh Khurana is Bande ke baare mein kya kahoon....There was never and will never be a person as Genuine as this Guy....

Love Viji

Vijiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
What a take baby!!!!! Shister......shister.....viji viji viji viji viji viji vijiLOLLOLLOL

Today our show rocked......it rocked like anything!!!!! I love GHSP......and i am soo soo soo Proud of geet......so proud of her........i loved the fact that she admitted that she said she doesn't want the name Handa associated with her......and yet she was still connected to it.

U know even though she knows her darji did bad....she always wanted him to hold her in his arms....and hug her...and love her...and today it happened.........and i LOVED IT!!! U see i couldn't cry durin this part, because i was in public....so i cried in the inside.....and now i will watch and cry on my own!!!!!WinkWinkWinkWink

today's episode was mindblowing......and i enjoyed it throughly!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh cannot wait until MondayBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Go to top