Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS: Maaneet-Ek VIVAH aisa bhi (Page 15)

-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

Thanks for the invite........... Awesome party........

Today's episode was out of this world........ The beauty , execution , the visual impact , the bliss and serenity it gave............. the penultimate moment all were waiting for..............

DD was a director's ultimate wet dream............. Is there any emotion she can't potray????????

Thanks for letting me participate in your jubilationHug

Deepika.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadydeep

Hi Guys,

Today's episode was out of this world........ The beauty , execution , the visual impact , the bliss and serenity it gave............. the penultimate moment all were waiting for..............

DD was a director's ultimate wet dream............. Is there any emotion she can't potray????????

Deepika.

Np Deepika....welcome.....

yes today was extremely beautiful!!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
DD is amazing....i love Gurti!!!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 4:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadydeep

Hi Guys,

Deepika.

Welcome Deepika, Very well said....Yes DD simply brilliant actress....Love GurTi......

Muniza
-Deepzz- Moderator
-Deepzz-
-Deepzz-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks Muniza &mysterygurl1427

If you guys have time.... Please read my take at the den..........First time I posted anything about an episode.......... I am pasting it for u here......:

Today's episode must have moved 99.99% of its GHSP fans to tears.

It took me on roller coaster of emotions and I forced myself to pen my thoughts.

It started with Darji wanting to rectify his sins towards his granddaughter.  He requests if Geet would let him participate in the marriage rituals and give him the honor of doing Kanyadaan.

Geet is overwhelmed with emotions that, this man…. her family's patriarch, a man who commanded respect and never apologized to anyone, who never even listened to women ….. is requesting something from her and she is beyond belief. Never in her dreams she had expected of all the people Darji is present in her nuptials to bless her. The soulful background music gives an operatic feel and added impact. The supporting cast was so happy on Geet's behalf and moved to tears.

The actor playing Darji was really convincing portraying his repentance. The way he lowers his head down in shame and publicly accepts that he tried to take her life in name of honor. Even though a simple sorry is not enough for what Geet went through, from an old man U can't expect anything more than this. Geet being a forgiving girl is more than happy to be appreciated and commended by Darji for all her triumphs in her struggles .

Splendid  performance.

He gives due credit to the Dulha without whom he might missed the opportunity to attend her wedding.

MSK's legendary zidd and perseverance forced him to reconsider attending their marriage after refusing initially.  I would have loved to see MANN inviting Darji & family, their interaction on screen rather than puke worthy AA con in detail.

The way DD portrayed a range of emotions surprise, joy, gratitude, approval, love, astonishment, adoration, delight…………. Sheer poetry in motion.  There are no words to praise her enough. One can't quantify the abundance of talent she has.

Mann…….. The silent support he provided and the contentment on his face……. seeing his Mishti's  happiness.

Geet's hurry to become Mrs.MSK …..such a despo cutie……. And Mann's possessive looks……ufffff……yummy.

The way Mann salutes  Geet in reverence during  Pani-Grahan…. I cried then……

The BG holy mantras, bells, conch added to the divinity of the scene……..

Manneet expression of contentment that finally they are one after tying mangalsutra, Geet lost in wonder during pheras……….the constant eyelocks during pheras……Heart wrenching Bidaai…………….

I didn't watch the rest of the NE epi. It ended with their bidaai.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoSoapoperasrfunInfinitedreams

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Hello neighbors,

Congo shango on the wedding today. 

I am Priti from the devils den. Hope you guys are having as much fun as we are. What are u guys discussing here?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

Geekgod IF-Rockerz
Geekgod
Geekgod

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Hiya Idiots,

Congrats Dudes...another bachelor bites the dust, and in style I might add...much awaited wedding has finally happened...don't party too hard, arright. Oh, yeah...weddings are dangerous places, be careful out thereLOL

HugzzzHug

Bubba(Geeks)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roseinbloomInfinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Page 8: My Post... Go Check It Out! Big smile Pweeeez.

Z

<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Bubba: ROFL Good Advice for Maan Singh Khurana ... judging by the picture ... their SR is about to need some help! LOL Or should I say MSK is about to need some help! HAHA!

Z

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodInfinitedreams

Go to top