Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS: Maaneet-Ek VIVAH aisa bhi (Page 11)

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by aditi123_78

Ijust watched the kanyadaan and bidaai parts once again...

i hv one question...plz answer....wen darjee put the flower in geet's hand...maan touched it to his forhead....is it punjabi ritual...or is it maan's doing...
if the latter....then i hv no words....my love and respect for maan has increased 10 fold...if that is possible because already my heart is overflowing with emotions for maan....

Its a RitualWink

oh viji...cudnt u humour me for once Wink

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Originally posted by muniza75

Originally posted by Jes75

Hey Guys ....aaj toh definitely ek group hug banta hai ...Nags , Shivi , Nihu ,  Munni , Aditi , Viju, Nupsie , Vrushy , Kuls , Lavs , Preet, ....and all the others ....Hug Hug  Finally Maaneet are married ....it feels like a  major mission accomplished ....Big smile big sigh of relief .....

todays episode was really emotional  with the entry of Daarji ...really loved the daada- poti scene.....ek cheez ki kami thi aur woh bhi Maan ne poori kar di ....its so hard for a girl to be alone at this time , no one from her family .....i knew it and said it before also that Maan would get Geets family for the wedding ....he just cant see anything troubling her ....he will do anything for her and what more could prove it than the fact that the hard and cruel Daarji himself declares it that it was Maan who made him come there and also how much Maan loves Geet ....Maan , aap sa koi nahi  Heart

Annie ke liye itna kahungi ...usne per par kulhadi nahi maari balki kulhadi pe apna sar mara hai .....how can you do all that on your brothers wedding day ......why in so much of a hurry ??? apne aap ko Parineeta samaj rahi thi kya ? 

Arjun ...behen ke pyaar main andhaa ....

Guys wont say much but I  feel so happy today .... me  crying too ...khushi ke aansoon girls .......sab ko Maaneet ki shaadi ki badhayiaan !!!!!!

Maan ki deewaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii tum aagaiee Hug...mubarka mubarka khair mubarka, humarey MaanEet got married, phinal stamp lug gaya....I cried as well, felt happy for Geet....Proud on my munda...He is true lover, love him to the core of my heart.....

Agree with you, Annie ne apna sir kulhadi pur maar diya....

Waise i am too happy today, so don't wanna talk about AA much....

Muniza

Muniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ......Hug  feel proud to be Maan ki deewaani ...just like you sweety .....Maan hai hi aisa ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

i hv one question...plz answer....wen darjee put the flower in geet's hand...maan touched it to his forhead....is it punjabi ritual...or is it maan's doing...
if the latter....then i hv no words....my love and respect for maan has increased 10 fold...if that is possible because already my heart is overflowing with emotions for maan....

Aditi....Maan did it by himself.....its not any ritutal....he want to respect...or show love for....that ritual I will....love ur daugther for forver...care for her....basiclly he want to show love to that....intsance of kanya daan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys ....aaj toh definitely ek group hug banta hai ...Nags , Shivi , Nihu ,  Munni , Aditi , Viju, Nupsie , Vrushy , Kuls , Lavs , Preet, ....and all the others ....Hug Hug  Finally Maaneet are married ....it feels like a  major mission accomplished ....Big smile big sigh of relief .....

definitely a huge hug...i truly wish we cud all be physically tog for once to wrap ourselves in a big bear hug

Hug Hug Hug

--Magnificent--mysterygurl1427

Silentsoul IF-Sizzlerz
Silentsoul
Silentsoul

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
HI jess.....maneet got married...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Aditi....Maan did it by himself.....its not any ritutal....he want to respect...or show love for....that ritual I will....love ur daugther for forver...care for her....basiclly he want to show love to that....intsance of kanya daan

i am confused now because viji just said its a ritual....

in bengal there is no such custom...although flower part is there...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

HI jess.....maneet got married...

Kullu ...issi baat pe gale lag jaa Hug....dil vich thand pa gayee Maaneet ko dekh kar .....

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:54pm | IP Logged

@ Aditi ...the whole epi has left me awestruck and weepy and also at peace and happy too ....do i make sense Aditi ...maybe i dont but thats how i feel .....Big smile

i understand Jes how u r feeling...because thatz exactly my condition too....
its strange na...because maan and geet do not exist for real...hats off to the CVs for making us so emotionally attached with maneet....

i hv seen hundreds of serials...but never before i hv felt this...

--Magnificent--mysterygurl1427

Go to top