Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 IDIOTS: Maaneet-Ek VIVAH aisa bhi (Page 10)

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Hey Guys ....aaj toh definitely ek group hug banta hai ...Nags , Shivi , Nihu ,  Munni , Aditi , Viju, Nupsie , Vrushy , Kuls , Lavs , Preet, ....and all the others ....Hug Hug  Finally Maaneet are married ....it feels like a  major mission accomplished ....Big smile big sigh of relief .....

todays episode was really emotional  with the entry of Daarji ...really loved the daada- poti scene.....ek cheez ki kami thi aur woh bhi Maan ne poori kar di ....its so hard for a girl to be alone at this time , no one from her family .....i knew it and said it before also that Maan would get Geets family for the wedding ....he just cant see anything troubling her ....he will do anything for her and what more could prove it than the fact that the hard and cruel Daarji himself declares it that it was Maan who made him come there and also how much Maan loves Geet ....Maan , aap sa koi nahi  Heart

Annie ke liye itna kahungi ...usne per par kulhadi nahi maari balki kulhadi pe apna sar mara hai .....how can you do all that on your brothers wedding day ......why in so much of a hurry ??? apne aap ko Parineeta samaj rahi thi kya ? 

Arjun ...behen ke pyaar main andhaa ....

Guys wont say much but I  feel so happy today .... me  crying too ...khushi ke aansoon girls .......sab ko Maaneet ki shaadi ki badhayiaan !!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LavZadoremevirgoInfinitedreams

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Ijust watched the kanyadaan and bidaai parts once again...

i hv one question...plz answer....wen darjee put the flower in geet's hand...maan touched it to his forhead....is it punjabi ritual...or is it maan's doing...
if the latter....then i hv no words....my love and respect for maan has increased 10 fold...if that is possible because already my heart is overflowing with emotions for maan....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
another scene worth mentioning....god...i forgot so many scenes in my take....i was so emotional that i just randomly wrote on...

nywys...the scene....
wen geet after the marriage was walking away with maan...and then turned back and ran to darjee to hug him...that was very touching...

and then maan walked upto her and held her and took her with him...i found that very profound...i agree all grooms take away their brides...but the grooms usually dont interrupt wen the brides hv emotional hugs with their families...

but here maan had to pull away geet from darjee...because he knew that too much crying will be harmful for geet...so he pulled her away but geet continued to weep...and maan was looking at him with concern...there was a helplessness look in his eyes because in this bidaai moment he can do nothing to stop geet from crying....

i thot GC's expression was AWESOME in that scene....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--mysterygurl1427

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Ijust watched the kanyadaan and bidaai parts once again...

i hv one question...plz answer....wen darjee put the flower in geet's hand...maan touched it to his forhead....is it punjabi ritual...or is it maan's doing...
if the latter....then i hv no words....my love and respect for maan has increased 10 fold...if that is possible because already my heart is overflowing with emotions for maan....

Its a RitualWink

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Originally posted by Jes75

Hey Guys ....aaj toh definitely ek group hug banta hai ...Nags , Shivi , Nihu ,  Munni , Aditi , Viju, Nupsie , Vrushy , Kuls , Lavs , Preet, ....and all the others ....Hug Hug  Finally Maaneet are married ....it feels like a  major mission accomplished ....Big smile big sigh of relief .....

todays episode was really emotional  with the entry of Daarji ...really loved the daada- poti scene.....ek cheez ki kami thi aur woh bhi Maan ne poori kar di ....its so hard for a girl to be alone at this time , no one from her family .....i knew it and said it before also that Maan would get Geets family for the wedding ....he just cant see anything troubling her ....he will do anything for her and what more could prove it than the fact that the hard and cruel Daarji himself declares it that it was Maan who made him come there and also how much Maan loves Geet ....Maan , aap sa koi nahi  Heart

Annie ke liye itna kahungi ...usne per par kulhadi nahi maari balki kulhadi pe apna sar mara hai .....how can you do all that on your brothers wedding day ......why in so much of a hurry ??? apne aap ko Parineeta samaj rahi thi kya ? 

Arjun ...behen ke pyaar main andhaa ....

Guys wont say much but I  feel so happy today .... me  crying too ...khushi ke aansoon girls .......sab ko Maaneet ki shaadi ki badhayiaan !!!!!!

Maan ki deewaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii tum aagaiee Hug...mubarka mubarka khair mubarka, humarey MaanEet got married, phinal stamp lug gaya....I cried as well, felt happy for Geet....Proud on my munda...He is true lover, love him to the core of my heart.....

Agree with you, Annie ne apna sir kulhadi pur maar diya....

Waise i am too happy today, so don't wanna talk about AA much....

Muniza

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

After seeing today's episode i am so Proud of Geet...I know she is a Fictional character but never has there been a day, when i have not related her....She has made me sad, happy, cry, helpless, giggle, laugh...But above all she has made me feel Proud to be a Girl/Women.....

There have been many shows with females as the lead protagonist but GEET is no where in comparison to those....The two main aspects that makes this one special is the very detailed and intelligently sketched Character and the conviction with which Drashti Dhami has portrayed it....

Hats of to the TEAM for such a brilliant characterization and Double hats off to DD for breathing life in to GEET

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--mysterygurl1427adoremevirgoInfinitedreams

--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
@ Aditi ...the whole epi has left me awestruck and weepy and also at peace and happy too ....do i make sense Aditi ...maybe i dont but thats how i feel .....Big smile

mysterygurl1427adoremevirgo

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
the sindoor and mangalsutra scene was another awesome scene...wen maan was putting the sindoor geet shut his eyes to capture the emotions she felt at that moment....to get married at last to the man whom she loves with infinite depth...is a happiness which can never be expressed in words....

both GC and DD were awesome in that scene...wen maan was luking at geet...his eyes were brimming with love for his newly wed wife....

today i am hving shortage of words to express how i felt from the beginning till the bidaai...i came back on earth with a thud once the expired battery showed their faces....

--Magnificent--mysterygurl1427

Go to top