Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Shivi - u wanted me to give u gyaan on foreplay???? well that will be on PM service.... the detailed gyaan....ROFL
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mysterygurl1427

@Aditi- u will not get ur shoes back...nahin nahin nahinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

also......he is not treating her like dirt....he is just doin something he himself does not want to do....u think him stayin distant from the girl whom he loves soo dearly.....is easy for him?? No it is not....if he is doin this....i am sure he has a damn well reason to.

As for Geet....i feel very bad for her....u think she is the kind that will keep quiet?? remember the time when maan was being an ass and was torturing our poor geet to confess....but she couldn't because she was pregnant and he didn't know about it.....and he tried to get her jealous.....became extremely intense with her....ect ect....

now she will ask him......what is it that she had done that he is behavin this way!!! I know she will be heart broken when maan tells her about the baby issue......maan is already torn up.....but is keepin it bottled.......

in the end...both will equally be in pain

but i am damn sure we have some intense and passionate scene comin our way.....πŸ˜ƒ

i wrote in ur thread and i am posting it here again...

just tell me shibu...wat process is this to relax geet...wont she he worried like hell wondering wats wrong with maan...wont that put more pressure on her....

and i hope he behaves this way in front of dadi too....i hate wen men r lovey-dovey in front of others and ignores wen alone....as far as i know maan he is no hypocrite...so i am hoping dadi will see this face of maan...

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: deniac

Shivi - u wanted me to give u gyaan on foreplay???? well that will be on PM service.... the detailed gyaan....ROFL

🀣🀣🀣

no need i know the details of it now.....the resht our maaneet will teach me!!!! thanks shister it is all good in the hood!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

detailed gyaan eh?? sure sendo on PMπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

i wrote in ur thread and i am posting it here again...

just tell me shibu...wat process is this to relax geet...wont she he worried like hell wondering wats wrong with maan...wont that put more pressure on her....

and i hope he behaves this way in front of dadi too....i hate wen men r lovey-dovey in front of others and ignores wen alone....as far as i know maan he is no hypocrite...so i am hoping dadi will see this face of maan...

Babes.....the promos are always misleading......the way they showed it on the promo it will not happen that way....the whole scenario will be different......so do not fear.....

She will not stay quiet....she will ask him do not worry
vivacious_gurl thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣

no need i know the details of it now.....the resht our maaneet will teach me!!!! thanks shister it is all good in the hood!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

detailed gyaan eh?? sure sendo on PMπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ˆ

for that first i need to know ur age.....i dont wanna corrupt a kiddo.... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by: deniac

for that first i need to know ur age.....i dont wanna corrupt a kiddo.... 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

21πŸ˜ƒ
still considered a kid on this thread thoughROFLROFL
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Helloooooooooooooooo Guys

Me here....

What's going?

Muniza
vivacious_gurl thumbnail

21πŸ˜ƒ
still considered a kid on this thread though🀣🀣

21...well u r kiddo....showie i wont corrupt u over PM..... 🀣🀣
vivacious_gurl thumbnail
Originally posted by: muniza75

Helloooooooooooooooo Guys

Me here....

What's going?

Muniza

am angry with u for not even checking out the post i made in MF on foreplay.... 😑😑😑