Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ok...i am off to sleep....continue the party...
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: aditi123_78

ok...i am off to sleep....continue the party...

Ok babes.........gn....and have funnn dreaming...u r soooo lucky yaar....for u it is already sunday.....then monday will come....we are still at Sat
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Hello Idiots family🤗..Shaadi mubarak ho😃..

Just wanted to share my take with u all....😳

Before I start my Episode blabbering😆...First of all I would like to say Congratulations to both Maan and Geet for their marriage👏👏👏👏..bless them😳..it was indeed the most beautiful marriage I hv ever witnessed in tellyland⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...so no complaints...it was all dreamyyyyyyy right from the start scene till the end😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Sometimes I wonder do guys like MSK really exist in real life...How can someone be so perfect ??MSK made sure that he manaofies Daarji and brings her in front of Geet just before the Kanyadaan to fulfill her wish of hving her family present in her wedding😳;I know there mayb questions raised on why Geet's parents were not present and why only Darji,well I guess the reason could b that the actors playing Geet's mom-dad were not available🤔...so no complaints there😊

Today it was a proud moment for Geet when Darji himself admitted in front of all that he was wrong but today he is proud of Geet's achievements;DD was brilliant with her expressions in this scene👏👏👏;The way she had those tears of happiness and disbelief pouring out from her eyes..it was an exceptional and Flawless performance coming from her👏👏👏;Her voice modulation too was perfect in this scene👍🏼;The whole scene between Darji and Geet was so touching that it can make any viewer cry remembering their own marriage moments and such memories with your own grandpa😭;Best part of the whole scene was when MSK too comes there and then Darji hugs them both and MSK-Geet hold each other's hand at the back and admire each other with so much love and respect😳...Very touching scene👍🏼...

Ok now comes the main marriage of Maan-Geet for which we were waiting for months😍;Before I start with my praises ,I hv few complaints here...I thought the marriage rituals were a bit rushed and they could hv used 2 episodes to show us the whole marriage especially all the 7 pheras in detail rather than finishing it up in just 5 mins🤔;I m saying this becuase the marriage was dragged for 2 weeks but the actual rituals got over in 5mins time which I thought was a bit unfair becuase the whole moment was so magical that I wanted to see all the pheras and everything in more detail😳😳;But having said that,I will confess that I LOVED the whole execution of the marriage rituals 👏👏👏👏;Best part of the marriage was the Kanyadaan part when Darji gives Geet's hand to Maan with the flower which the guy is suppose to just keep it with him but here MSK touches that flower along with Geet's hand on his forehead😳😳;It was not a part of any ritual but a wonderful gesture by MSK thus indicating that Geet is the ultimate person in his life whose position in his life will b equal to his Rab😳;MSK always kept saying that she is the most important person in his life and today he proved it with this action of his😳;Execution was perfect in this scene and GC's expression in this scene was flawless👏👏;After that the whole sindoor and Mangalsutra scene was well captured with both MSK and Geet's reaction😳;Even though the pheras were not in detail but I loved the way both were holding their hands and kept looking at each other with so much love and respect even while taking the pheras😳😳...Best part about this whole marriage is that both dulha and dulhan were so happy..no tension ..nothing..the way they both took pheras looking into each other's eyes..dreamyyyyyy😍😍😍😍😍😍

I once complained that these days I see more of GurTi than Maaneet in most of the wedding rituals like haldi or bachelar's party...but I even gave them a benefit of doubt saying during marriages,one does get the freedom to enjoy😛;Today I will say both GC-DD were very much in their characters..they married as MSK and Geet👍🏼..

For me the dialogue of the day was Geet in the mandap asking MSK to hurry up with the marriage since she just cannot wait to become Mrs.MSK😉😆😳...Ok again can I say this is another first time any show has shown the female lead giving such dialogue in the wedding mandap thus proving that she is today's 21st century girl👍🏼;Also loved the way she said thanks to MSK and then MSK was like "tell me thenks after marriage"😉..so now any guesses how will MSK want Geet to say thenks on their SR ??😈😛...

The Bidaai scene was another touching scene which reminded me of my own bidaai😭;I know many had issue regarding why Geet was crying so much all of a sudden when she was staying in that Khurana outhouse only for months and din't hv much attachment to her family either after whatever they did..But I don't think the crying was simply because of Darji's presense...it was the whole bidaai moment which made her emotional and in presence of Darji who was her only Maayka out there,the emotions just came out naturally because she was meeting him after such a long time😳...she was also overwhelmed with the fact that Darji in front of all appreciated her courage for the first time which he never did earlier..so all that added up to her emotional outburst in the bidaai scene 😭😭...

Ok now comes the Arjun-Annie moment🤢;Nothing grt to talk about..its clear that Arjun wants to screw up Annie's life just because he thinks MSK screwed up his sister's life;Now it remains to b seen whether his real feelings for Annie could help him select the right path in case Annie becomes preggy🤔;And it will b interesting to see how MSK reacts to all this...of course he is not another Brij who will kill his sister..so what will he do then ??🤔...

Ok now that Maaneet marriage is over..Question is what tracks can b shown next🤔..there r many options here..some of them are...

1)Sam track
2)Vicky track
3)AA track somehow interconnected to Maaneet track
4)Baby track
5)CONs and SRs and foreplays😆(I believe even for a proper CON,u need a track😆)
6)Dev track is yet not over..so an actor replacement can do the trick and birng back Dev track🤔
7)MSK's family history track

So they hv options...they need to use all these options smartly😛

Before ending my take..heres a poem dedicated to  Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana by Mr.MSK for their blissfull journey ahead❤️

I cannot promise you a life of sunshine;
I cannot promise riches, wealth, or gold;
I cannot promise you an easy pathway
That leads away from change or growing old.

But I can promise all my heart's devotion;
A smile to chase away your tears of sorrow;
A love that's ever true and ever growing;
A hand to hold in yours through each tomorrow

I promise to give you the best of myself
and to ask of you no more than you can give.

I promise to respect you as your own person
and to realize that your interests, desires and needs
are no less important than my own.

I promise to share with you my time and my attention
and to bring joy, strength and imagination to our relationship.

I promise to keep myself open to you,
to let you see through the window of my world into my innermost fears and feelings, secrets and dreams.

I promise to grow along with you,
to be willing to face changes in order to keep our relationship alive and exciting.

I promise to love you in good times and bad,
with all I have to give and all I feel inside in the only way I know how. Completely and forever.

My Episode Rating:10/10...I hv ignored the whole Arjun-Annie part here and judged the episode ..so a perfect rating😃
@Jyoti- 😭😭😭😭 ur take reminded me of the episode again.....and it made me cry😭😭😭😭
yes today's episode was mind blowing.......mind blowing....in fact i felt this whole week the episodes were mind blowing!!
Omg omg omg omg...Jyoti our Maaneet are actually married.....and it was alll sooo magical....sooo beautiful!!!!! So wonderful......just so so so ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I have nothing to say about Gurti's acting....cause today they were maaneet....full on maaneet......and they were just damn damn damn brilliant!!!! They gave life to maaneet....and have continued to do it even today beautifully!!!!!!😍

Today's was just ahmazng....fantastic.......

thanks for a beautiful take😛

Once again congrats to u too.......Maaneet are married🥳

cannot cannot wait until Monday😃
Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 13 years ago
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Before I start my Episode blabbering😆...First of all I would like to say Congratulations to both Maan and Geet for their marriage👏..bless them😳..it was indeed the most beautiful marriage I hv ever witnessed in tellyland⭐️...so no complaints...it was all dreamyyyyyyy right from the start scene till the end😍

Sometimes I wonder do guys like MSK really exist in real life...How can someone be so perfect ??MSK made sure that he manaofies Daarji and brings her in front of Geet just before the Kanyadaan to fulfill her wish of hving her family present in her wedding😳;I know there mayb questions raised on why Geet's parents were not present and why only Darji,well I guess the reason could b that the actors playing Geet's mom-dad were not available🤔...so no complaints there😊

Today it was a proud moment for Geet when Darji himself admitted in front of all that he was wrong but today he is proud of Geet's achievements;DD was brilliant with her expressions in this scene👏👏👏;The way she had those tears of happiness and disbelief pouring out from her eyes..it was an exceptional and Flawless performance coming from her👏👏👏;Her voice modulation too was perfect in this scene👍🏼;The whole scene between Darji and Geet was so touching that it can make any viewer cry remembering their own marriage moments and such memories with your own grandpa😭;Best part of the whole scene was when MSK too comes there and then Darji hugs them both and MSK-Geet hold each other's hand at the back and admire each other with so much love and respect😳...Very touching scene👍🏼...

Ok now comes the main marriage of Maan-Geet for which we were waiting for months😍;Before I start with my praises ,I hv few complaints here...I thought the marriage rituals were a bit rushed and they could hv used 2 episodes to show us the whole marriage especially all the 7 pheras in detail rather than finishing it up in just 5 mins🤔;I m saying this becuase the marriage was dragged for 2 weeks but the actual rituals got over in 5mins time which I thought was a bit unfair becuase the whole moment was so magical that I wanted to see all the pheras and everything in more detail😳😳;But having said that,I will confess that I LOVED the whole execution of the marriage rituals 👏;Best part of the marriage was the Kanyadaan part when Darji gives Geet's hand to Maan with the flower which the guy is suppose to just keep it with him but here MSK touches that flower along with Geet's hand on his forehead😳😳;It was not a part of any ritual but a wonderful gesture by MSK thus indicating that Geet is the ultimate person in his life whose position in his life will b equal to his Rab😳;MSK always kept saying that she is the most important person in his life and today he proved it with this action of his😳;Execution was perfect in this scene and GC's expression in this scene was flawless👏👏;After that the whole sindoor and Mangalsutra scene was well captured with both MSK and Geet's reaction😳;Even though the pheras were not in detail but I loved the way both were holding their hands and kept looking at each other with so much love and respect even while taking the pheras😳😳...Best part about this whole marriage is that both dulha and dulhan were so happy..no tension ..nothing..the way they both took pheras looking into each other's eyes..dreamyyyyyy😍

I once complained that these days I see more of GurTi than Maaneet in most of the wedding rituals like haldi or bachelar's party...but I even gave them a benefit of doubt saying during marriages,one does get the freedom to enjoy😛;Today I will say both GC-DD were very much in their characters..they married as MSK and Geet👍🏼..

For me the dialogue of the day was Geet in the mandap asking MSK to hurry up with the marriage since she just cannot wait to become Mrs.MSK😉😆😳...Ok again can I say this is another first time any show has shown the female lead giving such dialogue in the wedding mandap thus proving that she is today's 21st century girl👍🏼;Also loved the way she said thanks to MSK and then MSK was like "tell me thenks after marriage"😉..so now any guesses how will MSK want Geet to say thenks on their SR ??😈😛...

The Bidaai scene was another touching scene which reminded me of my own bidaai😭;I know many had issue regarding why Geet was crying so much all of a sudden when she was staying in that Khurana outhouse only for months and din't hv much attachment to her family either after whatever they did..But I don't think the crying was simply because of Darji's presense...it was the whole bidaai moment which made her emotional and in presence of Darji who was her only Maayka out there,the emotions just came out naturally because she was meeting him after such a long time😳...she was also overwhelmed with the fact that Darji in front of all appreciated her courage for the first time which he never did earlier..so all that added up to her emotional outburst in the bidaai scene 😭😭...

Ok now comes the Arjun-Annie moment🤢;Nothing grt to talk about..its clear that Arjun wants to screw up Annie's life just because he thinks MSK screwed up his sister's life;Now it remains to b seen whether his real feelings for Annie could help him select the right path in case Annie becomes preggy🤔;And it will b interesting to see how MSK reacts to all this...of course he is not another Brij who will kill his sister..so what will he do then ??🤔...

Ok now that Maaneet marriage is over..Question is what tracks can b shown next🤔..there r many options here..some of them are...

1)Sam track
2)Vicky track
4)Baby track
6)Dev track is yet not over..so an actor replacement can do the trick and birng back Dev track🤔

Before ending my take..heres a poem dedicated to  Mrs Geet Maan Singh Khurana by Mr.MSK for their blissfull journey ahead❤️

to let you see through the window of my world into my innermost fears and feelings, secrets and dreams.

to be willing to face changes in order to keep our relationship alive and exciting.

with all I have to give and all I feel inside in the only way I know how. Completely and forever.

My Episode Rating:10/10...I hv ignored the whole Arjun-Annie part here and judged the episode ..so a perfect rating😃

👏 As much the wedding was beautifull your take equally contributed....Wonderful take...I was waiting someone to come and write the right feelings of the episode, and must say you have justified.....Loved each and every bit of it...Agreed with each and every bit of it....Thanks for the such a wonderful take...DIl khush kurdita🤗...

All tracks you have mentioned are much awaited, let see what comes first? You have said it all, nothing much to say...My feelings for all MaanEet and Daarji scene was same, i cried while watching the Daarji and Geet scene, and of course bidhai time.....

Muniza

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks girls for liking my take🤗

I still can't believe Maaneet r married and Geet is officially Mrs.Khurana..haiiiiii😍...Itni khushi mujhe mere marriage par bhi nahin hui thi jitni aaj khush hui🤣🤣🤣🤣...

I loved the way how Maan and Geet kept looking into each other's eyes throughout thier wedding rituals ..even while taking the pheras...they were just lost in each other😳

and I forgot to write about the dreamyy precap😍..I remember the fake engagement episode,when MSK brought Geet inside the house in his arms 😳..and today after marriage once again I guess MSK will b carrying her all the way upto their room☺️

I still can't believe Maaneet r married and Geet is officially Mrs.Khurana..haiiiiii😍...Itni khushi mujhe mere marriage par bhi nahin hui thi jitni aaj khush hui🤣🤣🤣🤣...

I loved the way how Maan and Geet kept looking into each other's eyes throughout thier wedding rituals ..even while taking the pheras...they were just lost in each other😳

and I forgot to write about the dreamyy precap😍..I remember the fake engagement episode,when MSK brought Geet inside the house in his arms 😳..and today after marriage once again I guess MSK will b carrying her all the way upto their room☺️

Yes yes of course Jyoti.....Maan has to listen to dadi u know....she had told durin the fake engagement when he carried her in that sari.....that she would want him to carry her when they get married.....and so maan was just doing what his dadi had wanted him to do!!!!!!

Nah i don't think the room will come sooo easily.....i believe there are more rituals left still.....cannot wait!!!!!😛😛😛😛
Silentsoul thumbnail

Before I start my Episode blabbering😆...First of all I would like to say Congratulations to both Maan and Geet for their marriage👏..bless them😳..it was indeed the most beautiful marriage I hv ever witnessed in tellyland⭐️...so no complaints...it was all dreamyyyyyyy right from the start scene till the end😍

Ok now comes the main marriage of Maan-Geet for which we were waiting for months😍;Before I start with my praises ,I hv few complaints here...I thought the marriage rituals were a bit rushed and they could hv used 2 episodes to show us the whole marriage especially all the 7 pheras in detail rather than finishing it up in just 5 mins🤔;I m saying this becuase the marriage was dragged for 2 weeks but the actual rituals got over in 5mins time which I thought was a bit unfair becuase the whole moment was so magical that I wanted to see all the pheras and everything in more detail😳😳;But having said that,I will confess that I LOVED the whole execution of the marriage rituals 👏;Best part of the marriage was the Kanyadaan part when Darji gives Geet's hand to Maan with the flower which the guy is suppose to just keep it with him but here MSK touches that flower along with Geet's hand on his forehead😳😳;It was not a part of any ritual but a wonderful gesture by MSK thus indicating that Geet is the ultimate person in his life whose position in his life will b equal to his Rab😳;MSK always kept saying that she is the most important person in his life and today he proved it with this action of his😳;Execution was perfect in this scene and GC's expression in this scene was flawless👏👏....I also told same....it was not any ritual...;After that the whole sindoor and Mangalsutra scene was well captured with both MSK and Geet's reaction😳;Even though the pheras were not in detail but I loved the way both were holding their hands and kept looking at each other with so much love and respect even while taking the pheras😳😳...Best part about this whole marriage is that both dulha and dulhan were so happy..no tension ..nothing..the way they both took pheras looking into each other's eyes..dreamyyyyyy😍

1)Sam track
2)Vicky track
4)Baby track

Loved it joyti....I loved ur previous take too....when you were here....
Edited by kuls11 - 13 years ago
polly23 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hiya idiots family  came to say Congratulation for Maaneet marriage '

lets do party sharty for Mr. and Mrs. Maan Shingh Khurana
here enjoy sweets

Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I still can't believe Maaneet r married and Geet is officially Mrs.Khurana..haiiiiii😍...Itni khushi mujhe mere marriage par bhi nahin hui thi jitni aaj khush hui🤣...

You always welcome, seriously i wasn't much happy on my own wedding how much i am happy for MaanEet....Seriously our dream comes true lolz....

You know our MaanEet they just need excuse to ghorofying eachother, besharmo ko sharam bhi nahin buzargo ki, sub mein aankh mattakka....Aankho aankho mein SR mann rahi thi socho SR pur kya hoga, which we all know will not gonna come soon.....I am sure that wedding night would be interesting, we will see some romantic scenes😳....

As Shivi mentioned that Dadi had told him to carry her same way after marriage and bring her inside the home, he follows her instructions, waise toh he need excuse to carry her😉....

Muniza