3 IDIOTS: Maaneet-Ek VIVAH aisa bhi - Page 9

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by muniza75

Maan ki deewaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii tum aagaiee ðŸ¤—...mubarka mubarka khair mubarka, humarey MaanEet got married, phinal stamp lug gaya....I cried as well, felt happy for Geet....Proud on my munda...He is true lover, love him to the core of my heart.....

Agree with you, Annie ne apna sir kulhadi pur maar diya....

Waise i am too happy today, so don't wanna talk about AA much....

Muniza

Muniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ......🤗  feel proud to be Maan ki deewaani ...just like you sweety .....Maan hai hi aisa ....
Originally posted by aditi123_78

Ijust watched the kanyadaan and bidaai parts once again...

i hv one question...plz answer....wen darjee put the flower in geet's hand...maan touched it to his forhead....is it punjabi ritual...or is it maan's doing...
if the latter....then i hv no words....my love and respect for maan has increased 10 fold...if that is possible because already my heart is overflowing with emotions for maan....

Aditi....Maan did it by himself.....its not any ritutal....he want to respect...or show love for....that ritual I will....love ur daugther for forver...care for her....basiclly he want to show love to that....intsance of kanya daan
Originally posted by Jes75

Hey Guys ....aaj toh definitely ek group hug banta hai ...Nags , Shivi , Nihu ,  Munni , Aditi , Viju, Nupsie , Vrushy , Kuls , Lavs , Preet, ....and all the others ....🤗 ðŸ¤—  Finally Maaneet are married ....it feels like a  major mission accomplished ....😃 big sigh of relief .....

definitely a huge hug...i truly wish we cud all be physically tog for once to wrap ourselves in a big bear hug

🤗 ðŸ¤— ðŸ¤—
Originally posted by kuls11

Aditi....Maan did it by himself.....its not any ritutal....he want to respect...or show love for....that ritual I will....love ur daugther for forver...care for her....basiclly he want to show love to that....intsance of kanya daan

i am confused now because viji just said its a ritual....

in bengal there is no such custom...although flower part is there...
Originally posted by kuls11

HI jess.....maneet got married...

Kullu ...issi baat pe gale lag jaa ðŸ¤—....dil vich thand pa gayee Maaneet ko dekh kar .....

@ Aditi ...the whole epi has left me awestruck and weepy and also at peace and happy too ....do i make sense Aditi ...maybe i dont but thats how i feel .....😃

i understand Jes how u r feeling...because thatz exactly my condition too....
its strange na...because maan and geet do not exist for real...hats off to the CVs for making us so emotionally attached with maneet....

i hv seen hundreds of serials...but never before i hv felt this...

Muniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ......🤗  feel proud to be Maan ki deewaani ...just like you sweety .....Maan hai hi aisa ....

Daikha daikha aiwaien thodi bani hoon uski deewani, maan gaiee na mujhey?

Seriously the love i saw in Geet eyes for Maan, i felt soo good...Jub aapko koi chahta hai bohut toh aap uss se hi nakhre kurte hain...MaanEet ki story aisi hi hai...saari ladai, shikwe, shikayat sirf ek dosre se, saare jahan se hume kya leyna hai na hai na hai na?

Muniza
Edited by muniza75 - 13 years ago

Kullu ...issi baat pe gale lag jaa ðŸ¤—....dil vich thand pa gayee Maaneet ko dekh kar .....

hee thand pe gayi ,....mere dilll main bhi.......
Originally posted by aditi123_78

i understand Jes how u r feeling...because thatz exactly my condition too....
its strange na...because maan and geet do not exist for real...hats off to the CVs for making us so emotionally attached with maneet....

i hv seen hundreds of serials...but never before i hv felt this...

true adidit.....I never felt like this......rather I enjoyed this marriage as much as I enjoyed my sister....one.....most of ritutals were same.....I loved it.......