Uttaran

special episode (Page 7)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by ladybird9

Veer was very clear whe ho told tht Tappyy tap tht she she was his UNCHAHA ATEETH DancingPartyhe also told her what ever she has now, its all bcoz of Ichhca's Sacrifice

and all this in front of iccha...so no confusion at all.. for the first time in the history of uttaran ..

yessssss .............its clarified n trashed all stupid arguements in support of tht faltoo relation..it clearly said ..tht there never was any substantial relation n tht child if veers is not born out of love....Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfesourojtiny15

cute.manasi IF-Sizzlerz
cute.manasi
cute.manasi

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
really , there was no tapni !!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

farah007 IF-Dazzler
farah007
farah007

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
its sooooo hillarious that vee--ya fans thought keh today will be vee--yaa episode. and what happened.. itni humiliation and it was 100% veecha episode..LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

thts y koi post hi nahi aaya..heheh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

chitranayak Groupbie
chitranayak
chitranayak

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
whats tapasyas problem now.y does she keep questioning everybody what relation she has wid any1 in that house.she shud knw it by now that only her bachcha is related to bundela house and not her.BTW y cant veer jus tell her that he never asked her to come back to bundela house nor he ever wished to make out wid her and have a baby.it was tapasya who wanted to sleep wid him and she did so luking at the right oppurtunity.so its all her mistake alone and she shud bear it now.these cv's know exactly how to drag the story.sometimes it gets too boring to watch the same crappy story line.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

OnlySarunhasini79dreamz12sourojcjs369shivani9tiny15

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
After waching the episode  today..i have a feeling they r tryin 2 show tapasya positive now...Confused

yha the funniets part was when she said enjoyable moments i was like WATTTTTTTTTTT!!

anyways but the entire 1 hr i really feel the cvs r trying 2 turn her positive now!!! u knw the reasonWink

farah007shivani9

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rashi85

After waching the episode  today..i have a feeling they r tryin 2 show tapasya positive now...Confused

yha the funniets part was when she said enjoyable moments i was like WATTTTTTTTTTT!!

anyways but the entire 1 hr i really feel the cvs r trying 2 turn her positive now!!! u knw the reasonWink
i dont think so she will turn positive,
taps as a character is hated by everyone (ofcourse there r mindblowing exceptions hereLOLLOL)
so they will keep her as negative,
remember she is evil until her hatred towards iccha goes, if that goes, only then can she turn positive.

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by intruderfast

taps as a character is hated by everyone (ofcourse there r mindblowing exceptions hereLOLLOL)
remember she is evil until her hatred towards iccha goes, if that goes, only then can she turn positive.

absolutely, btw Veer trashed all hopes of lovely moments just not in tht room but every single moment spent by saying unchaahaa ateeth....DancingPartyLOLLOL

FunLyfetiny15

rashi85 IF-Sizzlerz
rashi85
rashi85

Posted: 23 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

absolutely, btw Veer trashed all hopes of lovely moments just not in tht room but every single moment spent by saying unchaahaa ateeth....LOL

seee an article bt her turnin positive today n her decision2 quit!!

yday wen she cme 2 ichchas room n end wen she ws on phone with veer it ws very difff compared 2 other times...it shws she ws turning positive she wnats 2 change.... the way she entered ichchas rooom was nt coz of the hatred it looked very different!

Go to top