Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 99)

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Hey girls,good morning.Must be afternoon for u!

Just caught this one who would want a saint lol.I would take a hot blooded volatile man anyday.hehe

On a serious note,i didn;t get Khanak's dialogues to Rahul yesterday but now I feel she said thanks cos if he hadn't done that she never would have known that Shantanu doesn't trust her!Sad!

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Hey Smitha
You're still thinking about the pre-caps aren't you?LOL
Patience my dear.You shall find all out tonight!

Waise I think that thanks by Khanak had alot of over tones.Sarcasm for one. Also sincerity in the way that yes through him she got to know of the extent of Shaan's love and trust on her.

Gaayu and Krishna
You scare me with your talks of husbands ain't no saints and alot of work!

Edited by -SYS- - 02 February 2011 at 12:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Dilwale.kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
@Good morning Smitha darling....yes its afternoon here...LOLLOLLOL

As for Khanak's dialogue...yes thats what it mean..she is thanking him ..as because of his deed...she got to find out about what Shantanu really is and his thoughts about, trust, love an marriage..

My heart went out to her....you know when she say Shaan hug Sam when they first met and him spend the night talking to her and ven saying ILU to Sam..Khanak...faced him and told him about ho that all made her feel all in private......Shaan should have done the same..instead of creating a scene in front of his so called friends.... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika.Dilwale.SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
Yumna-patience and me!!!!Ha!I so can't wait lol

Krishna-sad isn't it!She was so sad and serious when she said that!But hey if Shantanu brings back her smile,that would be so sweet.A genuine smile!
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:53am | IP Logged
@Krishna Di
In his defence, he had left Khanak at home and Sam was stupid enough to bring her here. Plus he has been drinking heavily tou can't be held responsible for his actions...

tvrasikakubare

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
I hope he is sober enough to realise what he'd done!And those friends GRRRR.How can they ask those stupid Q's!

On a sadder note,of all the days I can't be able to come online to live discussion thread today!Sad na!LOL

ETA;look at the pic in the third video,how Shantanu looks at KhanakEmbarrassed

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 02 February 2011 at 1:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@Krishna Di
In his defence, he had left Khanak at home and Sam was stupid enough to bring her here. Plus he has been drinking heavily tou can't be held responsible for his actions...

Good afternoon Yumna....

Yes Sam the less said about her the better...LOLLOLLOL

Yes agree with Shaan state of mind..on top of his anger, fustration, desillusionment...with suspicion and betrayal clouding his mind...hes drunk...and the public humiliation was needed to make him more remorseful and guilt ridden...for his actions....LOLLOL

As for him not being responsible for his action dear...everyone be there in  their senses or not are always held accountable for their actions...

-SYS-.Dilwale.

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

@Good morning Smitha darling....yes its afternoon here...LOLLOLLOL

As for Khanak's dialogue...yes thats what it mean..she is thanking him ..as because of his deed...she got to find out about what Shantanu really is and his thoughts about, trust, love an marriage..

That dialogue reminded me of My OS.....In that too Khanak thanked Rahul for ruining her life n marriageLOLLOLLOL I m proud of myselfLOLLOLLOL

And I thought it was a very sarcastic "Thank You" to Rahul...I liked it immensely....! Hope for once Rahul gives the right expression and the scene can go in as "Impactful" in the golden pages of RBO...

As for SHANAK....I want some big time intense moments of anger and frustration...all the pinning to the wall.....KT does that one very wellLOLLOLLOL I hpope atleast we get one of those before she leaves...But I think that is impossible...M fairly sure that she will be gone by the time he reaches back....N for once m hoping his useless friends tell him HOW WRONG HE WAS.......Ok...Atleast I can expect from Sunny to tell him the truth.....about his maa-jaisi KhanakLOLLOLLOL

Edited by togepe30 - 02 February 2011 at 1:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-.Dilwale.kubare

Go to top