Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 98)

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Good night Krishna.I never see you at this time but great to have discussions with u!

Good night May!

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 01 February 2011 at 2:34pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
@Smith...dont even get me started on those so called friends of Shaan....

Posting what I posted in teh DT

....I know those useless friends of Shaan ...with friends liek thosae who relly needs enemies....AngryOuchLOL

They were all acting so clueless as they didnot even know what the problem could be between Shanak!!! Like dudes...you never got rid of that MMS did you...so...??? And tehn o top it off that whole Sam smiling before telling the truth and then Rahul with his truth without any remorse shown at all...and Sam smiling ..and ready to forgive really./..wont you be hoping mad even with the person you loved the most if they did something so degrading???

They were the only black lining in this whole epi...

But loved loved my Shanak.....me can't wait for them adn I mean only SHANAK to go to Dulwhadi...I donot and let me repeat again DONOT want any of his so called friends to accompany him there at all...Angry

Ok me off...I just want Khanak to not be at home when he reaches..she should have already left...

Ok me off..bye

Edited by kubare - 01 February 2011 at 2:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-tvrasika.Dilwale.SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

@Smith...dont even get me started on those so called friends of Shaan....and their stupidity...how can they really eb so stupid as they know they did not delete or even errase that MMS ...so???? and to top it off Sam smiling before telling her truth...urgh and the look on Rahuls face on hearing her truth and then telling his bit....DeadAngry

Ok me off...I just want Khanak to not be at home when he reaches..she should have already left...

Ok me off..bye

green-yes.

kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetamwari

i too loved today's episode...must say...awesome acting by KT and YMClapClap....i specially liked the dialogue" kisi ko kitna bhi pyar kar lo...humesha kum hi pad jata hai"...there was so much pain in his vioce...loved it..Yashu also looked so beautiful and her expressions were spell bounding...especially " he trusts me..he trust me not" scene and when c talks to sam....but ya the precap was pretty confusing...shaan has no reaction on his face when c says aaj se humare raste alag...strangeConfused

@ swetamwari
Havent seen u before in CC. Welcome:)

@ Krishna, Yumna, Smitha, Aditi, Vaishu, and Deepa- wonderful to read ur take on Khanak's love for Suraj vs Shaan.... Esp loved the point abt Khanak falling in love with a flawed human in Shaan, a lot more, than with the saintly Suraj. Spot on!Clap So proud of u all:) Keep it going....

It's going to be another 'heavy' episode today but will be good. Have to finish a lot of work before that and be here at 10 p.m:)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Gaayu dont they say its easier to love a Saint as one is perfect flawless and tough to love a Human as hes imperfect and full of flaws....thus the relationship take a lot of work and energy...LOLLOLLOLLOL
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Really?I thought they say its more difficult to love a Saint since they try your patience with all their saintliness 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Really?I thought they say its more difficult to love a Saint since they try your patience with all their saintliness 

LOLLOLLOL Thats what I thought so too....that a Saint can drive one up the wall with all their saintliness...but then a simple human can do that too..ask us married women....WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL because hubbies aren't no saint...LOLLOLLOL

So loving anyoen be it a Saint or a Human is a tough job...thing....LOLLOLLOLLOL to love a person and make the relationship work takes alot of work....LOLLOLLOL
tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 02 February 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Ditto to what u said Krishna.... men, saint or human, ek hi baat hai... too much work they areLOL

kubare

Go to top