Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 95)

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
@Yumna, Deepa and Vaishu (am I correct??)

Khanaks love for Suraj was her first love, he was her bst friends Gopi brother her childhood companion and her crush and her love...

Suraj was the mature one in their relationship true...but she mayeb brough the fun in his life, joy, happiness with her straigh forardness, her bubblyness....etc

Shantanu got to see Khanak as the carefree soul she was with all her cherpiness, bubbliness, spunk, naughtiness etc adn then he got to see the  other side of her too...her resilant nature, the strenght in her to face so much with courage, he saw her become a woman with subsance...it all happened in front of his eyes...he say the changes in her adn when they went on that adventure together he got to see her true colours again...

They both got to see each others good adn the bad side...they did not and never hid their true nature from each other

One coudl say that e were shown Khanak falling for Shaan with her accepting him as her friend, when she admired him working in that resturant Bhojyala (hope I got it right) then his standing up for her against her ex-in-laws, his family esp his mom adn sister-in-law, against his love to by aklways taking her side and also by teaching her....etc...But yes...Shaan falling in love with her and why was more clearer then her falling in love with him....

Hope they explor this side of why she fell in love with him in the coming up track....Amen, Ameen and Khatashu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2vaish_123.Dilwale.

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Yeah they showed a few things why she would fall in love with him BUT considering how deep her love for Suraj was and how Suraj was as close to perfect as you can get her falling for Shaan definitely needs to be explored in more depth.Especially since Shaan is such a flawed character...could it be that for someone who felt flawed herself-since her tomboyish ways led to alot of criticism-she felt more at home with Shaan.Could relate to him on that level, which she couldn't with Suraj? Could it be a case of falling in love with a human more deeply than with the saint?!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2sweetsutevaish_123tvrasikakubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Yeah they showed a few things why she would fall in love with him BUT considering how deep her love for Suraj was and how Suraj was as close to perfect as you can get her falling for Shaan definitely needs to be explored in more depth.Especially since Shaan is such a flawed character...could it be that for someone who felt flawed herself-since her tomboyish ways led to alot of criticism-she felt more at home with Shaan.Could relate to him on that level, which she couldn't with Suraj? Could it be a case of falling in love with a human more deeply than with the saint?!

Yumna you for me answered the question you asked perfectly...yes she fell in love with a Human more deeeply then with a saint..as with that Human she could be Human too..she could be her true carefree self as he did not pass judgement but accepted her for herself

Her lov for Suraj was more of deep respect and admiration...and for Sh
aan...I beleive it was more of falling in love with ones equal...falling  in love with maybe the good in him that no one ever saw...other then her...

Nisha2sweetsute-SYS-tvrasika.Dilwale.

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
@ krishna  Yes. I am vaishu

Hope the CVs will explore this in the coming track.

With Shantanu  I felt she is like more giving whether it is emotional support or love . But with Suraj's case she is on the other side( It is suraj that provided everything)

On the lighter side Shantanu is very demanding!LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2tvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
BTW Aditee's question was about difference between Suraj's love and Shaan's love for Khanak and we took the discussion to the other sideLOL
But its okay since aditee seems to have disappeared anyway!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123kubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
@ Yumna 

There might be many reasons or only one reason  to love or not to  love.

But if they show the reasons for Khanak to fall for Shantanu  it would be a beautiful journey.

Edited by rbofan1 - 01 February 2011 at 2:01pm

-SYS-tvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
You know the percap has got me thinking that his may be explored why she fell in love with Shaan after Suraj..the difference....in them etc

With the dialogues about losing faith in love and marrige ..it will be tough for Shaan to win her back easily..they may explore her falling for him this time around with all the thinkgs he does to please her get her back...I hope so...

sweetsutevaish_123-SYS-tvrasika.Dilwale.

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
@Vaishu
True.
Sigh.I want more of this emotional upheavel but at the same time I want their cute, totally in love but resisting each other and nok-jhok and eye locks scenes...Day Dreaming

@Krishna Di
I hope you're right.Such a heart-breaking dialogue that was!

Edited by -SYS- - 01 February 2011 at 1:52pm

vaish_123tvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

Go to top