Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 94)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Deeps!

Yep! I forgot actually!

thanks for reminding!

Though I wont say they were at the Golden RBO best....... but they came close.

Thats good enough for me considering the extraneous circumstances!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
I know this has been discussed before, but what is the difference in the way Sooraj loved her vs the way Shaan loves her?

How different is one from the other..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Watched the epi...wow..after a very long long time an pi that can be watced again and again...only for these two brilliantly awesome actors YM & KT....ClapClapClapClap These two were just fantabulous in their exprssions...bang on...we felt for them...we could feel with them....

Ok my take on the precape:

The first precap between Rahul and Khanak..will take place after the last precap between Shaan and her.

I see it  like ...Shaan says or ask something and does not beleive and creates a scene...where all are shocked...Shaan walks away from the table and Khanak follows and her dialogue on trust and separate paths...

Then we maybe have Rahul speak up and then Khanaks dialogues on losing faith in love and marriage......because in the precap with Khanak telling off Rahul...Shaan looked guilty.....really guilty where as in teh precap with Shaan and her ..he looks so non interested in all that she says...

Edited by kubare - 01 February 2011 at 1:00pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2wel1111vaish_123-SYS-tvrasika.Dilwale.SPN_JD_Addicted

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
For me whats more important is the difference in the way she loved Suraj vs the way she loves Shaan.I WANT THEM TO EXPLORE THAT!

BUT to answer your question Suraj had known her since childhood.They were best friends. He grew up knowing her so he more or less took her for granted. Not her per se but her qualities. Whereas Shaan had to discover those qualities for himself. 
Also Suraj knew the naive immature side of Khanak whereas Shaan comes to love the woman she becomes. The things she went through are enough to make a person grow up and leave behind their childhood.And Shaan also discovered the immense courage and strength she showed in the face of such adversities and had more chances of discovering her forgiving nature and her resilience. 

I guess what I am trying to say is that the love Shaan has for her is-I would like to say greater but lets just say more impactful-because he came out of his comfort zone, didn't give a damn to the society and the ideas he was brought up with, to fall in love with a villager whereas Suraj always stayed in that comfort zone of his.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2sweetsutevaish_123lghoshtvrasikakubarebones88

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Krishna-very good observation.Even I am here to share my observation lol.But what you said def possible.

When Rahul was abt to confess and Sunny enters,everyone were shocked except Rahul.He looked as if he was expecting Sunny.Sunny comes and they both reveal everything,Khanak thanks Rahul and the pre-cap  apromo?Or as krishna said,Shantanu might keep on questioning Sunny before he even gets to say something,Khanak stops him to say what she says in the pre-cap and finally Rahul and Sunny confess and Khanak leaving.The pre-cap for tomorrow,Shantanu had no expressions.But the one with Rahul,he was sad,guilty etc.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasikakubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
With suraj for her suraj is the navigator in her life. She just knows she loves him and she knows suraj can take care of her.

With Shaan the role is reversed. She is the navigator in their relationship and she has to be more responsible.

Edited by rbofan1 - 01 February 2011 at 1:05pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeelghoshtvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Acc to me...Surajz love 4 her was mre SELFLESS..nd he was d matured one of d two...nd Shaanz is mre out of ,her Simplicity nd honesty...smethng he was totally unaware of !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsute-SYS-tvrasika.Dilwale.kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
@Aditee and Gaayu thats the question many of us have asked adn haven't got...what made her fall in love with him and forgive him etc...it was never ever explored like the explored adn showed us Shaan falling in love and why....Hope they do cover this up in the coming up track....Dulwhadi....

@Aditee..loved lvoed your whole take on Gaayu's siggy...awww...you got it all spot on sigh...

@Aditee, Gaayu, Zen, Yumna, Smitha, Deepa, Vandhu loved loved all your ppl take on the epi....

About the Rock On track and the characters RS....as I mentioned in the DT the track and these two really are dead meat and need to be buried and done with so that all of us and they too can Rest in Peace.

Hope this group of friends and the RO track are done with once and for all....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2vaish_123-SYS-.Dilwale.

Go to top