Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 89)

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Zenn,I am so against this public humiliating thing!I always hoped and wished and wish to see the problems in a marriage being dealt privately.Makes no sense why all this when it was supposed to be just them and could have been one of their(actors I mean)moment.

I know u think I am biased towards Shantanu,but my like and dislike keep swinging as per the episode only!Today,honestly I didn't feel bad for him(may be a little bit)but all my sympathy lies with Khanak only.

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 01 February 2011 at 10:46am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2.Dilwale.kubarekrock

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged

@smitha and all

waisay seriously guys, KT and YM should get an ITA already. if they don't deserve it, i don't know who does!Clap

Edited by zennnn - 01 February 2011 at 10:46am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2yasharan.lovesweetsutevaish_123destinylovekubareSPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Hmm..ya!He didn't even look at her even when she said she doesn't have the right to be in his life any more.And look at the other nammonas lol.

Oh I didnt even notice that the others were in the frame...LOL.....I was sooo busy trying to see how Shaan reacts,....but he had no reaction .....everyone except SHANAK became the background wallpaper for me in that scene....I didnt notice them all LOLLOLLOL

LOL!I watched the pre-cap like some 10 times without the watching the epi cos I wanted to see something from Shantanu when she said all that.But nothing!And finally gave up lol and hes doesn't even seem that drunk like u know in Kucch Khaas sequence!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2kubarekrock

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Feb 1, 2011 episode:

' Heavy' is the word to describe it! The build-up to ShaNak confrontation.... the agni pareeksha sequence every TV heroine has to go through! Even Sita had to prove it, so why not mere mortals, even if they are fictional? So there we go....

That green salwar looked lovely on Yashu! Didn't notice it yesterday. Are the CVs finally updating Khanak's wardrobe? Whoever is in charge, thank youClap

When Khanak learns Shaan has left for the party without her, she changes from green to white, removes her jewelry one by one, telling herself 'he loves me, he loves me not'... Interesting scene, that! She herself is not 100% sure of his love. Because she knows she made a mistake, in not telling Shaan of that night with Sunny immediately, or even in taking a ride with Sunny. Or in trying to bribe Sunny without Shaan knowing?

Yashu looked lovely in white too... gosh... she is looking so much better than before... and her eyes give out expressions so well. That tumult is coming out clear, like Khanak's heart is beating fast, not knowing what's going on in Shaan's mind...

KT was also good. Thank god he didn't do the 'drunk' act the way most heroes do on TV. His is more classy, and more true probably...by the end of the episode, he and his eyes looked very tired! I felt his lines needed some extra punch but his expressions made up for that.

Jas Karan was very very good. He can act. No doubt. He just needs good characterisation. I want Duck to marry Gopi. So can (only) Duck go with Shaan to Dhulwadi?

At DT, the unanimous view seems to be that Rahul-Sam characters have failed to make an impact on the audience. The two characters have not been sketched well. Why is Rahul being shown so remorseless? And Sam so dim? How can an MMS be an ordinary issue? The audience consists predominantly of women, so the CVs can't expect people to warm up to a woman who is still quiet at her ex's behaviour...

The characters have also not convinced the audience about 'friendship'. Sam and Duck didn't tell Shaan abt Rahul's true identity before, and now again with the MMS.

Why is Sunny at this party? Only to out Rahul, for sure... so Khanak and Shaan both will come to know what Rahul did and why.

The precap and coming up are honestly confusing.... some editing issues? Shaan stands angry when Khanak says she will leave. This is before or after Rahul says he did it? Because Rahul confides, which is why Khanak gives him an earful.... Why is Shaan still angry?

KT-YM's performance keep us glued to this track. These two are very good actors, and good at serious stuff. Not everyone can act... Hope they cherish the talent they have.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2sweetsuteroadsidejunkeyvaish_123priya_cool_123.Dilwale.kubarekrock-Veena-

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged

@gaayu

loved your analysis! as always!Smile

OMG! sam is so expressionless. i can't tell one from the other.

is it only me or does rahul not seem as remoseful as i had hoped!Angry

vaish_123tvrasikakubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
@Gaayu - Yes...! Good point you made...Jas was good today...really good !! Amidst everything...I forgot about him...Hehehe...

The episode was good.....Impactful !! I like !!

tvrasikakrockkubare

vaish_123 Goldie
vaish_123
vaish_123

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
@ Gaayu 

Loved your analysis.

KT/YM  proved that they are good actors and they are the reason, we  watch RBO Big smile

Nisha2tvrasikakubare

krock IF-Sizzlerz
krock
krock

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

@Gaayu - Yes...! Good point you made...Jas was good today...really good !! Amidst everything...I forgot about him...Hehehe...

The episode was good.....Impactful !! I like !!
vandu tu aur ducks ki tarif nahi yeh sune se pehle mere kaan kyon nahi phoot gayeLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Go to top