Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 86)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

@Rooj-The first part wasn't in reply to your post! I was just agreeing with Krishna Di about the initial reasons Shaanwould follow.Whether he finds out about Rahul's involvement before leaving or not I leave upto the CVs.

And as for not reaching Dhulwadi I REALLY hope you are wrong! All my hopes are fastened on a Dhulwadi track.You cannot say this! Take it back before the evil spirits make it come true!!!
Have you not read The Secret?Believe in something enough and it shall come true.I'm going to do that for them reaching Dhulwadi!

lol oh ok...well sorry thenLOL my bad on Rahul thingLOL

neways for Dhulwadi...honestly i have been quite about it for a while because everyone's so into it but im just warning u guys not to raise your hopes...it's just that i don't see any reasons for them to go and not to mention I don't see any old characters, especially all of them, returning because one the article didn't mention it and only specified that she will leave to dhulwadi and meet Hiten's character there but it didn't really specify what is there and how and if it's really dhulwadi...

im sorry there are too many characters to play at one time and that means too many actors to play...

sorry but i'll take it back for ur sake. lolLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-kubare

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
ok guys im out...u enjoy discussing...i gotta get up early......so bye all! have fun today!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
@Rooj bye dear sweet dreams...

@All who are online...just wanted to say we will get a third strike..but I donot beleive in the form of Khanak meeting Sunny ..but them fighting after he comes abck from the party to which he goes alone without her leaving her a letter telling her not to call him...maybe he sees or meets Sunny there...Sunny talking about Khanak etc trigger the confrontation fight...between Shanak...but I really donot think that Khanak Sunny will meet again..

As for Dhulwadi we are definitely getting it as it has been mentioned too many times for it not to occur...

As for Shaan finding out the truth...he can find it out once he makes up his mind independently to follow Khanak...not before that...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_Fanvaish_123-SYS-SPN_JD_Addicted

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
I like the idea of not expecting too much, LOL.... who knows what restrictions and opportunities are given to the CVs?

The Sunny track showed lot of promise but so far, it hasn't turned out (at least) the way I expected it to be...Never thought Rahul wud use it. Vandu did, to her credit:). She predicted Rahul might do some such thing but till then we had been given no reason to believe Rahul wud be turn out to be that kind of a person, since we were told he respects women etc in the beginning. I thought we would get more scenes of ShaNak being in Sunny's presence and without anyone doing anything, the insecurity starts creeping into Shaan's mind.....

So the Sunny track, as it has been so far, has been one big surprise for me.

It's therefore quite possible that we imagine the Dhulwadi track in one way and they show it another way. It's not wrong. It's their story after all and the CVs have a right to show it the way they want. And fans have a right to like or reject what is being shown.

What has increased expectations, I think, is the presence of internet and social network sites (facebook, twitter, IF), and fans directly talking to CVs and asking for/suggesting tracks and plots. This puts a burden on both fans and CVs.... Fans think CVs should consider their requests and suggestions... and may be CVs try to, but there are too many of them (suggestions, not CVs, LOL) and they operate under market restrictions that we may not know fully.

So, I am happy we are getting a Dhulwadi track but not sure how it will turn out. If it is done well, it can definitely take RBO to no.2 position on Star One (since no.1 seems to have been written off to one show anyway). And even stand a good 2nd or 3rd across channels, at the 10 p.m slot. It can be done. It definitely can be done. They just have to have faith in their story, and the two splendid actors they have got in KT and YM.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123Shanak_Fan-SYS--YasharanArshi-priya_cool_123SPN_JD_Addictedkubarebones88

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged

@Gaayu..*hugs*

Agree dear...its useless expecting anything dear as expectation leads to disappointments realy...thus me taking it one episode at a time adn have stopped expecting...am ready to be suprised ..awed etc...

Yes they indeed have great actors in YM & KT..but as Aditee has pointed out not marketed...not them nore the show after Rock On....only God and the concerned ppl know the reason why...as we al knew it was the # 2 show before Rock on on Star One and doing good at a 10 pm slot a very tough slot compared to its other sister shows on the same channel....who really ahve it way way easy...

So hope that the CV's donot make it another rock and sink to the bottom with this new track....

P.S. Juts have a feeling they wont...this will work for sure....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_Fantvrasikabones88

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Feb 1st 2011

I expect YM  and KT to be rocking today!

This is their FORTE! 
The serious......... no-nonsense stuff!

The day or two after she was widowed and the evening he was forcefully engaged to Tashu

I must have watched that oevr a dozen times on YT
He does angry like no other on TV or cinema. Truly!

Looks like both are getting an opp to do stuff that they were brilliant at before!

Thanks CVs

Hope it lives up to my expectations............

Cant wait!

See u all in 45 mins

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsutevaish_123tvrasika.Dilwale.kubareSPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Okay no one's expressions were that clear cos the focus was only on Khanak,but they could have at least showed Shantanu lifting his head and looking at her when she said that she doesn't have any right to be there in his life with him,but the others,they were looking at each other's faces.Sunny was expressionless,Rahul was showing his back and reamining two just looked at each other.

Basically,the game continues and Khanak gives her piece of truth to Rahul,Sunny comes and Shantanu asks for truth in front of all,Khanak humilated,sad,hurt that he needs some other person's explanation says all this to him and leaves?

Don't think Shantanu would be in any mood to hear even if his so called friends try.By the time he goes,I hope she is not there!

And I want Khanak to stop Sunny when Shatanu asks him and saying the dialogue in the pre-cap!

Shantanu and Khanak looked great! 

ETA:I just watched the pre-cap so that the episode would be tolerable lol.

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 01 February 2011 at 10:23am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi-kubare

-YasharanArshi- IF-Rockerz
-YasharanArshi-
-YasharanArshi-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Acting department .. KT & YM ka toh baaye haath ka khel hain ... What expressions & uncomfort around each other .... YM was mindblowing .... KT , the angry hurt man !

Rahul / Sam really need to pack their bags asap .... They are horrible everywhere .. Acting , dialogue delivery ... Hate the Plastic Smiles !!!!!! AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Highlight : Precap scene ...  Rajputani is back with a bang .. SELFRESPECT i must say !!!!
Loved her assertive expressions ... Feels like the original dialogue writers are back !!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetsute.Dilwale.kubaretogepe30

Go to top