Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 85)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

That dialogue of hers 'agar aapka bharosa mujhse ud gaya na' or something in Friday's episode plays a huge part I guess.That was a ringing one lol.And personally I do want her to just stare at him and leave or something without actually fighting.Acually yesterday,I was thinking ki that there would be no confrontation and u know what Vats said just like Shantanu left a letter,Khanak should leave a letter saying'I am going to Dhulwadi.Don't call me' lol. yaar i have yet to watch that epi properly...*sigh* im far behind...lol neways i do think it will play a significant role...i mean she is def. sure to leave the house w/o any words and trust me, it will make him feel bad...and vatsu has given a good idea but i think id prefer the crying, quite khanak leaving more than the letter one...it gives you more emotions and gives Shaan to think about it properly...

BTW,please do share your views here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604311

and 

ill share my views in a second...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
As I mentioned to you I do feel sorry for them in turns lol.Shantanu has trust issues and she lies cos she thinks he is protecting him.That soch drives me up the wall lol.

I am waiting for so many things to see

ShaNak's final face off

Shantanu's reaction when he sees her leaving or when he comes to know she left

And him seeing her in Dhulwadi again!This is one thing I am so looking forward too lol.WOuld she wearing the traditional dress and what would be his reaction and all!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shevikabikubarerooj-i

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Agree with Krishna Di-Don't want Shaan following Khanak just because he finds out he was wrong from Rahul.I want him to feel compelled to follow Khanak without reason

As for another Sunny-Khanak meeting.Quite unnecessary in my opinion.Already the seeds of mistrust are there. The final straw should be Shaan going to the party without Khanak and a confrontation should follow. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarerooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged

As I mentioned to you I do feel sorry for them in turns lol.Shantanu has trust issues and she lies cos she thinks he is protecting him.That soch drives me up the wall lol.

I am waiting for so many things to see

ShaNak's final face off

Shantanu's reaction when he sees her leaving or when he comes to know she left

And him seeing her in Dhulwadi again!This is one thing I am so looking forward too lol.WOuld she wearing the traditional dress and what would be his reaction and all!

u are right...even i feel sorry for both...i mean they are victims of their own doings...he with trust and she with lies...

anyways i don't think they will go all the way to dhulwadi...i think Hiten's character will intercept and as she is about to get there, Shaan reaches in time and stops her...i wudn't expect to see Dhulwadi people coming back, not now or at least not yet...i just have this feeling that they won't enter any time soon...
SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Rooj really!But i thought i read he lives in Dhulwadi,Hiten's character I mean.Frankly this road trip and Shantau finding her means ShaNak not together lol.Now after reading your posts I don't want to raise my hopes lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-YasharanArshi-rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SYS-

Agree with Krishna Di-Don't want Shaan following Khanak just because he finds out he was wrong from Rahul.I want him to feel compelled to follow Khanak without reason

As for another Sunny-Khanak meeting.Quite unnecessary in my opinion.Already the seeds of mistrust are there. The final straw should be Shaan going to the party without Khanak and a confrontation should follow. 

Yumna...u misunderstood me...Shaan would follow Khanak on his own but before he leaves, he will realize his mistake w/o Rahul telling him and then when Rahul tells him, he will feel more miserable...which will add to more emotional stuff and more fun for us...LOL

as for the third meeting...sorry that one is going to happen...third time's the charmLOL ok bad joke but there are always the 3rd strike...and i don't think that he will leave w/o her...i dont even think there wud be a party...first i said that they will fight after party but now i think they will fight before it...
rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged

Rooj really!But i thought i read he lives in Dhulwadi,Hiten's character I mean.Frankly this road trip and Shantau finding her means ShaNak not together lol.Now after reading your posts I don't want to raise my hopes lol.

don't get me wrong...i wud love to have that...but i think there are too many characters at this point and beside what role would his character play if not that of a helper? i mean what else do you see him coming in to play as?

it's not another gaurav gera one but it's def. not a complete dhulwadi one...we might see him leaving near dhulwadi but def. not in dhulwadi...idk i see this as a plot thing...
-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
@Rooj-The first part wasn't in reply to your post! I was just agreeing with Krishna Di about the initial reasons Shaanwould follow.Whether he finds out about Rahul's involvement before leaving or not I leave upto the CVs.

And as for not reaching Dhulwadi I REALLY hope you are wrong! All my hopes are fastened on a Dhulwadi track.You cannot say this! Take it back before the evil spirits make it come true!!!
Have you not read The Secret?Believe in something enough and it shall come true.I'm going to do that for them reaching Dhulwadi!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123kubarerooj-i

Go to top