Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 84)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Wow...one day I'm gone completely and we see so many doubts...LOL

anyways a dosage...i have yet to watch the last two epis...I haven't had the time so hence I am waiting...

anyways I have to say one thing, from what I read so far, this is def. not an ektaish type of show or scenario.

I'm sorry but for me the new montage doesn't necessarily means there will be a triangle but it only means that they will have misunderstandings due to Sunny's presence and that too w/o him really doing it on purpose. With Ekta you will get big misunderstandings in the form of the guy doing it on purpose. RBO CVs have never let that happen, in fact no Star One shows have done that till date because Star One is not like other channels on that front. This is based on my observation so far and I have seen worse things. 

so guys i wouldn't worry about it.

I feel for both Shaan and Khanak because each one of them are at fault. Both have taken their relationship as it is. They both accepted it w/o talking it out. Neither really went back to their past and talked it out and hence we are having these problems between the two. Khanak is in denial, like always, and Shaan is in doubt, like always. Both never talked whenever there was a big problem, which is why I want them to realize it w/o Rahul's interference and I can bet you that it will happen too. Rahul will tell Shaan after Khanak leaves and Shaan realizes his mistake. 

I think both of these bhurtals are at fault...

Anyways this is just my opinion that I thought i'll share with my surprise entry here in the discussionLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123MFRanjinipriya_cool_123kubareSPN_JD_Addictedbones88

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Rooj..lovely epis both ...do watch them if you get time....

And yes they are not Ektasih (yet) and hope they never become one...either...but Star One as a channel I donot trust as you did..they really messsed up Deee mmmmmm ggggg....with Ridz marrying Sid and still loving Armaan..or Nupur ending up with that mad guy ...etc all Ektasih stuff dear...so where the channel is concerned do not trust them..only trust SWJ on this and teh PH...

And agree with both being at fault as they really never ever talked about their feelings, insecuritites past etyc agree they need to do that..and Dulwhadi we may hopefully get them doing that...fingers crossed....

But me donot want Shaan going after her becasue he was told the truth by Rahul.....no donot want that...me want him to go after Khanak on his own not on  RAhuls saying...the truth can be told to him after he made his mind up to follow Khanak..

Loved reading your take on it....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MFRanjinirooj-iSPN_JD_Addictedbones88

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Rooj..lovely epis both ...do watch them if you get time.... i hope i do one of these days..it's becoming harder and harder...lol

And yes they are not Ektasih (yet) and hope they never become one...either...but Star One as a channel I donot trust as you did..they really messsed up Deee mmmmmm ggggg....with Ridz marrying Sid and still loving Armaan..or Nupur ending up with that mad guy ...etc all Ektasih stuff dear...so where the channel is concerned do not trust them..only trust SWJ on this and teh PH... idk bout DMG because i never watched it to begin with but i heard what happened...but i'll say this bout MJHT...Nupur never ended up with the mad guy, she was later to have been discovered as Nupur and she and Mayank had a kid in the end. LOL so i wouldn't reject them yet...i mean the channel..

And agree with both being at fault as they really never ever talked about their feelings, insecuritites past etyc agree they need to do that..and Dulwhadi we may hopefully get them doing that...fingers crossed....I hope the same...I mean i want Khanak to make Shaan pay, honestly I would do that...i am so sensitive about trust stuff...

But me donot want Shaan going after her becasue he was told the truth by Rahul.....no donot want that...me want him to go after Khanak on his own not on  RAhuls saying...the truth can be told to him after he made his mind up to follow Khanak.. even i don't want that...i want him to realize his mistake and then run after her and once he wins her back, that is when we get rahul redemption...i have a strong feeling that Rahul will never be able to reveal the truth, at least not yet and Shaan is surely to run after Khanak...also guys be prepared for a 3rd strike between Sunny and Khanak bonding (I am assuming no one has talked about it yet) we are getting ready to see that and that is when we will get the fight...

Loved reading your take on it.... awww thanks di! i posted just for u since you missed my analysis!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MFRanjinikubareSPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Rooj-one more Sunny-Khanak meeting.I totally expected the yesterday's one but not the hand kiss part and still more to come.I think I am eagerly waiting for the confrontation cos I know that Khanak won't just stand there and listen to all his BS!

Agree with Krishna and you,what good it would be if Shantanu goes to bring Khanak cos Rahul confided everything.He needs to realise her importance on his own.That cloud of mistrust is too dense at the moment lol.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubarerooj-i

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
@ Rooj darling *muwah*

Yes there has to eb something more indeed for the final strike ..so that Khanak leaves for Dulwhadi...can't wait to see how and when it happens...

And Rooj love love your Siggies God they are awesom....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rooj-i

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Rooj-one more Sunny-Khanak meeting.I totally expected the yesterday's one but not the hand kiss part and still more to come.I think I am eagerly waiting for the confrontation cos I know that Khanak won't just stand there and listen to all his BS! ok honestly speaking it's a strategy...but kiss on the hand...i wasn't expecting it either...but i have yet to watch it to see how i can interpret it...u know my interpretation are diff. from allWinkLOL...man first thing in the morning is to watch the missed epis...lol we all know that the confrontation is coming and is highly on the way...and ill say this...Khanak would just look at him and leave w/o saying much. she would only say that you don't trust me much and it seems that our rishta is not bond to be strong or something along those lines so i think she will leave w/o a big fight coz u know how she is like that...the typical girl thing yaar. lol

Agree with Krishna and you,what good it would be if Shantanu goes to bring Khanak cos Rahul confided everything.He needs to realise her importance on his own.That cloud of mistrust is too dense at the moment lol. I can only think of Manita's SS on this...i mean it works perfect well here...i love it! i personally don't want Rahul to tell anything to shaan...

kubareSPN_JD_Addicted

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

@ Rooj darling *muwah* Muah di! Embarrassed

Yes there has to eb something more indeed for the final strike ..so that Khanak leaves for Dulwhadi...can't wait to see how and when it happens... oh man...i think the final strike would be at the party...i can't wait to see it either...

And Rooj love love your Siggies God they are awesom.... thanks Di...and all thanks to Hinna! she did it...i asked her that I wanted something hot and shanakism/yasharanism and I got that. lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
That dialogue of hers 'agar aapka bharosa mujhse ud gaya na' or something in Friday's episode plays a huge part I guess.That was a ringing one lol.And personally I do want her to just stare at him and leave or something without actually fighting.Acually yesterday,I was thinking ki that there would be no confrontation and u know what Vats said just like Shantanu left a letter,Khanak should leave a letter saying'I am going to Dhulwadi.Don't call me' lol.

BTW,please do share your views here http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1604311

and 

kubarerooj-i

Go to top