Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 83)

Shanak_Fan Goldie
Shanak_Fan
Shanak_Fan

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Good Morning, afternoon or evening....depending which part of the world you all are in ...

Yumna...yes that scene was unecessary indeed...but how to make Shaan suspicion and doubt go over the top or edge...he needed to see the MMS type of scene in real too....just to make his mistrust his doubt and suspicion stronger. To raise his self doubt and insecurities too. Thus the CV's put the hand kissing scene in...LOLLOL  Just to show us that Sunny is good hearted but tooooo filmy in his approach ..thus the tooo filmy scene...WinkLOL

And completely agree these two never communicated openly about anbything did they ever....and we all at the forum have even been harping on that that they need to sit down and really talk....talk about all their feelings and insecurities.

Khanak hid Sunny being there to meet him again for drama....but also as she beleives that it woudl upset him more after the MMS and him trusting her thus Sunny did not need to meet him and cause problems...as subconciously she knows deep down all is not as it seems...but conciously ignoring it....

Shaan himself due to his insecurities and self doubt did not ask her either...that what was Sunny doing there..as he is worried about what he may hear from her...

If he had...I bet liek always Khanak would have told him the truth...but woudl that be accepted adn beleived by Shaan ,....No..as suspicion, self-doubt and mistrust...onc takes place in a person's mind...then its never easy to let go even if things occuring are innocent or even if the person concerned tells the truth.
u r absolutely right kubare.dis is what i too was  thinking so 2 some extent dat scene was needed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
@Krishna, SYS and Monica

This is exactly what I am worried about.....that fans will start saying....Why should Khanak have said?? why not Shaan???

Sunny and Khanak "SUDDENLY" share now a "respectful' relationship...

these are all makings of an ekta show...I am sorry I am not convinced any other way,,,,

Shaan was suspicious becos of MMS and he was insecure becos Sunny looks like Suraj...THAT WAS ENOUGH....there was no need for this scene....this scene has been put there for us in our heads to think....of Sunny and Khanak as a PURE relationship....I am not kidding...

It was an OTT... unnecessary and CHEAP shot by the CVs.

I really hope I am wrong... you have no idea how much....but I hope this is not going to come back as a bad dream.....this scene with the montage IMO is extremely ominous....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_Fanvaish_123kubare

Shanak_Fan Goldie
Shanak_Fan
Shanak_Fan

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

@Krishna, SYS and Monica

This is exactly what I am worried about.....that fans will start saying....Why should Khanak have said?? why not Shaan???

Sunny and Khanak "SUDDENLY" share now a "respectful' relationship...

these are all makings of an ekta show...I am sorry I am not convinced any other way,,,,

Shaan was suspicious becos of MMS and he was insecure becos Sunny looks like Suraj...THAT WAS ENOUGH....there was no need for this scene....this scene has been put there for us in our heads to think....of Sunny and Khanak as a PURE relationship....I am not kidding...

It was an OTT... unnecessary and CHEAP shot by the CVs.

I really hope I am wrong... you have no idea how much....but I hope this is not going to come back as a bad dream.....this scene with the montage IMO is extremely ominous....
probably da cv's now want 2 show how pure and faithful khanak is and how fool shaan is.probably dey want da viewers 2 show sympathy towards khanak and get angry at shaan.after all dis is what happens in K soaps too.DeadLOL 
Shanak_Fan Goldie
Shanak_Fan
Shanak_Fan

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
I feel da cv's r unnecessarily dragging dis track yaar.yeh rahul bhi na,instead of feeling guilty and lonely he shd straight go 2 shaan and tell him da truth.he himself said na dat even if shaan hates him,he shd not let shanak relationship break.probably dey will show rahul telling da truth 2 shaan after khanak leaves 4 dhulwadi jab it will be too late.

i am wondering one thing.how come shaan cldn't see who sent da mms.he was shocked seeing da mms but he shd hv also seen da sender's details den he cld hv known dat rahul sent da mms and straightaway asked him abt it.is it a blooper or da cv's purposely didn't show it 2 make shaan feel suspicious abt sunny-khanak relationship?
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
@Monica...Like I said,,,,I want to be wrong,,,,i really want to be....you have no idea how much....but kya kare woh MMS and aaj ka episode ke baad,,, I dont know if I can ever expect 'quality' story from this set of CVs ever again. As for the RAHUL thing...what was that? WHY is he talking to Shaan;s photo??? Does he love Sam or Shaan ??!!!! Pathetic!!!

@SYS...the original story writer has been replaced with a story writer whose past jobs include 3-4 ekta shows....ConfusedCry

@Krishna...your pink font is the only hope re....Big smile

chadd yaar....

quality has died in RBO...I have cried over this I don't know how many times,,,,

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_Fankubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
No I donot think that they will be a Tri-angle dear at all...not with Sunny...if there had to be one or has to be one then Hiten is the man...hes more popular and has a greater fan following then 2 of them put together ...LOLLOLLOL and can act to booth to...a really good and versatile actor indeed LOLLOL but I do feel that we will not see a tri-angle..one can hope or we can all beat down the Channel and PH if they do so as we in Kayamath foeum did by signing a petition...

Hiten is being coverd so very much due to TRP...as he brings with him loads and loads of fans....and thats what the channel wants...more viewers..for their 10 PM slot thus more media covereage for him...though he hasn't got his own promo yet like Manish got with Karan....thats still being shown on U.A.E Star One channel..LOLLOLLOL

As for RBO becoming more filmy....LOLLOLit took that turn with the Rock On Shock On track...LOLLOL So am not suprised there...but even with all that....this Going to Dulwhadi track has brought RBO back on tracks with dialogues improving... direction , scenes too and acting the most...

So lets us wait adn see how they handle it all..till now ..me not disappointed at all not even with the hand kissing scene as I mentioned in my analysis as if they wanted to be Ektaish they could have had Khanak meet Sunny somewhere else and we would have been shown a hug....with Shaan witnessing all....first hand...LOLLOLLOLLOL instead of seeing am MMS made on it...LOLLOLLOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shanak_Fanvaish_123-SYS-saaazrooj-i

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
@Monica nice meeting you dear....

No I donot think that they are making us feel for one over the other just like i Ekta shows...No here we are feeling for both of them equally...

We feel for Shaan and his insecurites and the pain hes going through and putting himself into with his mistrust of Khanak and doubting her.

We feel for Khanak that she is being treated so by Shaan...but we do understand where both of them are coming from nah...

So no not Ektaish at all...as Ekta always makes us feel for one over the other...here that hasn't been done at all...

Oh and just wanted to say that I hope Shaan follows Khanak to Dulwhadi on his own..not on being told the truth by Rahul...he may have come to his senses that how can he doubt her etc and on finding out she left ...he follows her to Dulwhadi and while leving is told the truth by Rahul his "friend"...but the truth should not be the motivator for him to follow Khanak...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz-SYS-

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

@Monica nice meeting you dear....

No I donot think that they are making us feel for one over the other just like i Ekta shows...No here we are feeling for both of them equally...

We feel for Shaan and his insecurites and the pain hes going through and putting himself into with his mistrust of Khanak and doubting her.

We feel for Khanak that she is being treated so by Shaan...but we do understand where both of them are coming from nah...

So no not Ektaish at all...as Ekta always makes us feel for one over the other...here that hasn't been done at all...

@Krishna...On this point,,, I really hope you are right,...becos the way these characters have been established.....so Non ekta...that as fans I do hope until the end of the show we always feel for both and give thenga to the CVs...I really hope so krishna...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Go to top