Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: togepe30

Anyone managed to come up with an explanation for the weird Coming Up and Precap that we got yesterday???

Y did Shaan not react?? Do you think he refuse to believe Khanak even after Rahul told him all?? Coz of what he saw at the balcony? That cant be possible right?? It wud be stupid of him to do that !

But how did he not hear what Rahul said ...coz Rahul certain said it all..Thats why Khanak said that "Thank You" dialogue right?

Was he too shocked/drunk to realize?? Will he regret after he gets sober?πŸ˜•

@Krishna - Me will come and pull your ears infront of your kiddo's if you dont stop just "liking" every post and not commenting !!

IF the precap was not an editing error-which I hope it was-then the bold part might be correct.Maybe he is being stubborn and thick-headed and then later he realizes his fault as he spends some introspective moments missing Khanak and sees how much of an IDIOT he is because Khanak would NEVER do something like that. 
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: kubare

Shaan looked guilty.....really guilty where as in teh precap with Shaan and her ..he looks so non interested in all that she says...

Yes....His eyes showed guilt and pain at that dialogue of hers !! I agree...I thought I imagined it..but u confirmed it...But still this info on rahul deserved a violent reaction at rahulπŸ˜•
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
When I saw the precap today at 10:30 am repeat, where Khanak 'tongue-pulls' Rahul (Tongue-pulling is a Tamil expression to mean the most shameful way in which someone can be scolded or questioned), Shaan was sitting down but looked upset/regretful.... So he stands when she says she will leave him, and then sits down while she is giving it to Rahul? It cant be...doesnt make sense.

Shaan's reaction is as important as Khanak's, for this track to work.
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The mystery of the precap will hopefully be solved today.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: tvrasika

When I saw the precap today at 10:30 am repeat, where Khanak 'tongue-pulls' Rahul (Tongue-pulling is a Tamil expression to mean the most shameful way in which someone can be scolded or questioned), Shaan was sitting down but looked upset/regretful.... So he stands when she says she will leave him, and then sits down while she is giving it to Rahul? It cant be...doesnt make sense.

Shaan's reaction is as important as Khanak's, for this track to work.

I know...how did he go back and sit down...Me is wondering if one of them is just a promo and will be shown differently...Like that dori scene for SR was not shown in the actual thing na...!

I think maybe the last precap is a promo !! As Star one doesnt show promos for odhani anymore...so they sumtimes use the last precap to air promosπŸ˜• Thats the only explanation!
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: kubare

The mystery of the precap will hopefully be solved today.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cant wait....5 hours and 51 minutes to goπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tvrasika

@ Yumna
Sent u a PM. Yes, it is a common theme world over, women having to prove again and again their fidelity/chastity/purity whatever....

Khanak is in a bit of a disadvantage bcos Suraj is dead. How can she prove she loves Shaan more than she loved Suraj? She cannot. He is not there. Does not exist.

That's why Shaan (and the larger society/audience) expected Khanak to keep away from Sunny, to prove her affection for Shaan. If Sunny looks like Suraj, thats good enough... Khanak still has to keep away....

Shaan however proved to Khanak he loves her more than he ever loved Natasha. He chose not to divorce Khanak and did not marry Natasha. So he has had it easy actually....

Sunny's character is just a metaphor.... it's all abt Shaan's fears.

Completely agree with all that you said....
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey girls,i see there is a confusion on the pre-cap thing,this is what i posted yesterday.Did it make any sense lol

I feel even if tomorrow's pre-cap comes first as we saw Khanak walking away and Shantanu not stopping,may be Rahul will follow her and the convo takes place but only between those two.WHy do I feel that its an editing error,showing Shantanu inbetween?He will not know,Khnak leaves,Rahul tells him that may be taking  apromise form him that he won't reveal this all to him1)cos he will be hurt2)cos she wants him to rwealise by himself.Rahul comes and says Khanak left and that was Shantanu's feeling!May be he is expecting to see her when he goes home 

cos otherwise if Shantanu was there his reaction was so thanda.
tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Smitha
Your analysis is possible... but i dont know why Khanak shld try to protect Rahul? Making an MMS is a punishable offence na? Rahul shd be in jail.

Gosh, these editing bloopers.... inka kya karen?
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gaayu-not Rahul being hurt.Shantanu,cos he already lost trust in her and may be as loves him and doesn't want to see him hurt asks Rahul not to tell him as its only his friends he has right now?Aakhir Hindi serial ki heroine hain lol