Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 73)

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
31st jan...Thumbs Up!!1)KTZ actin Too gud...all d expressions wer soo apt....gves in his confused state of mind...luved d part wen he said 'Really'wen she said hw much she missed him!!No Aggresiveness...jst Subtle...!!YM too emoted well n both complementd each odr in dre own way!!TWO DIFF STATE OF minds....2)Luved Khusboo n Rushad...dey r soo Cute..nd m gut feelin says dat dis tym Khusbooz gnna support Khanak...nd its jst wat i thnk..don knw wat d cvs hv instored 4 us......lets see!!THUMBS Down.!!1)Rahulz mnologue...i found it too GAY....2)Sunny Khanak....too Filmy...bt since dis tkes us 2 Dhulwadi...so...CHALTA HAIN!!!!nd Halla Bol on ORANGE SHIRT...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@ Smitha
It will be dragged thru this wk... I, for one, dont mind... We have had some really depressing tracks lately... this one has promise and should be milked for all its worth.... no point showing Khanak off to Dhulwadi tomorrow and Shaan behind her the day after....Let them show things building up in Shaan's head slowly and all coming to a head-on collision by friday and then Khanak off to Dhulwadi on sat.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2kubareSPN_JD_Addictedtogepe30

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

hey all!

31st JANUARY, 2011.

i am busy, busy busy, so a quick analysis. btw, gaayu has said evrthing i wanted to say so for thatHug for you gaayu!LOL

1. slow for a monday. the song was un necessary i felt.

2. i agree with veena. the khanak sunny scene was cute reEmbarrassed the kiss was definitely a filmy touch but before that when he touches her hand with his eyes, that in many cultures represents a high mark of respect for someone. so chill about it guys.

3. yashu was amazing in the scene with duck bha. understated and real.

4. kt was amazing in the shanak scene though the scene where he sees sunny on the balcony didn't quite cut it somehow.

5. shanak/yasharan together are magical. check out their expressions in the BD scene.

6. precap looks very interesting. it might be a promo or maybe shaan leaves for the party w/o khanak.

7. can't wait for the episode tomorrow!

good night girls!

Edited by zennnn - 31 January 2011 at 11:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2kubare-Veena-

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Frm todays episode...i thnk..dat STUPID ROCK ON track is definitely nt Ktz forte...happy dat dumb thng is ovr?!He does so well in dis type of track... Cmg 2 d show i thnk d cat wil b out of d bag at dis party...nd shaan rushes bck home 2 find Khanak missin n Off 2 Dhulwadi!!!or smethng on dese lines i guess!!or MAY BE NOT....lol

Nisha2

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
@ Zennn
Good point abt Sunny touching his eyes with Khanak's hands! That's reserves for the gods and royals.... so yes, high status symbolically!

@ Deepa
Yes, me also feel KT's forte in close-up intense scenes, and romantic comedy. He is good in both.  The 'singer' role was not well-written so don't know... but the track certainly didn't seem to go down well with the audience.

The ques now is-

Will Khanak leave after a showdown with Shaan or before?

My bet- she will leave after telling Shaan.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2.Dilwale.kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Gaayu-true.But I wish this confrontation if there is one to be over soon!!!The separation they can drag and the Dhulwadi track too.Its painful to see ShaNak,one oblivious,one all hopping mad like this lol.At least orecap looked better with khanak starting to realise!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2kubare

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged

@deepa

couldn't agree more. i don't understand why in the world was KT so excited to play a 'dude' as he called it before the rock on track started. he can act. he should be happy to do scenes which explore his potential. i mean, i don't remember one praise worthy performance of his in the whole Rock ON Shock On fiasco. he wasted those two months. i am glad that the real RBO is coming backSmile yasharan would be seen doing what they do best.

Edited by zennnn - 31 January 2011 at 11:21am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2vaish_123aditeekubare-Veena-

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Watched ShaNak scene,it was beautifully done.Dreading to watch Sunny Khanak scene and Shantanu watching lol.

kubare

Go to top