Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 72)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:24pm | IP Logged
I think Golden RBO deffo had magic there is absolutely no doubt...nothing about Golden RBO was only fluff...there was much more than that and whatever it was...it was MAGIC.....this was one show where every character was written so well.....

But I know what you are saying meaningful discussions do not happen in any forum....very few....also now people have started becoming very smart yaar....most people stop watching....idhar pe especially.. ..CCorner is full of viewers that go

WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE STOP WATCHING>>>

WE DEMAND A GOOD SHOW....AND WE SHALL GET IT AT ANY COST

this attitude very very few people understand....demanding a good show....

Edited by saaaz - 30 January 2011 at 2:42pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123tvrasikakubareSPN_JD_Addicted

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
31 JANUARY 2011

My analysis from DT for now...........

I am happy Shaan is pissed!

Maybe Khanak will be mahaan and think of it as sisterly love if a random guy enters the room thru the window and kisses but am glad Shaan is HUMAN

Makes it more believable

Theyve been married for barely a year

She has not known the guy for more than a week

THIS!

I hope Shaan points out to her about how she used to CRINGE when he even accidentally held her hand

Now she is all moved to tears when this hobo kisses her hand?

All becoz he said "you are like my MAA?"

sahi hai!

I know I will get 100 explanations on "how khanak's dil is saaf as milk, and how shaan's dil is cloudy like hot chocolate"

I like hot chocolate better!

Its REAL!

All this sentimental BS from Sunny is so OTT!

Theyve made RBO too phillumy. IMO

No actor has ever behaved so OTT like some are in the past two months!

She tied a patti and she is his MAA now?

Thank god he doesnt visit the hsopital often..... warna har Doc aur har nurse ko ma bana leta

What a joke!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-YasharanArshi-tvrasikaadventure_gurlkubareSPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
The heroines in these serial are sometimes just too much!!!!I would love to see Shantanu's anger when she tries to get close to him!

And I do feel sad for Shantanu!

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 31 January 2011 at 10:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditee-YasharanArshi-

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Why do I feel there would be no confrontation though the article mentioned it.Khanak might just leave cos he she realises that he doesn't trust her.that's what it felt from the pre-cap.Trust/doesn't trust!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
She is from a VILLAGE, she needs to thwart attempts by random stranger men by saying, achha thank you, and do a namaste

She is sitting there letting him kiss her hand

How about a hug Khanak?

You hubby is only suspecting now!

Hugging him would have been a better idea to send him off the cliff!

Ofcourse you can chant "shantanu main aapse bahut pyaar karti hoon"  "Shanatnu jaante hain main unse itna pyaar karti hoon" every five seconds to prove your love!

Lets lets THIS guy kiss her hand? 
She was so afarid of his appearance she refused to stay alone in that house the first few days! 
Great! 
Looks like she is might comfortable now!ROFL 
Way to go Khanak! 
This hand kissing thing would have been expected from a city slicker like your hubby.
But you sure did surprise me!

Woman of many hidden talents I think!

Edited by aditee - 31 January 2011 at 10:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika-YasharanArshi-SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
lol Aditee,you seem to find humour in today's episode lol.I sometimes cringe at some scenes and I have a feeling ShaNak scene in the end would be one of them.Why cos he saw everything and he is angry that she is still lying and she getting all lovey-dovey with hand to cheek and all!
tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Jan 31, 2011 episode:

Though the orange shirt is not my fav, visually it looked very good against the backdrop of a blue sky. Just dont make Shaan wear it at home:)

The bin tere song seems too early... shldnt it come when Khanak is in Dhulwadi? I don't know the lyrics fully so correct me friends if I am wrong.

Yashu did well in her scene with Jas Karan... Several emotions going thru her face in a span of 2-3 min... very well done!Clap

KT did well in the scene in ShaNak's room... made me think of how a man (or woman) would confront a partner after they come to know the partner has been unfaithful. What does one do? How does one begin to even question it? Very tough situation to be in life.... KT did splendidClap

Ofcourse, needless to say, when KT and YM are in the same frame and are given a scene to act out, they just hit jackpot... today's was very subtle, no drama yet... still the two did it in their own way.... ofcourse these situations have been shown superbly in great films like Arth, but for a TV show on a youth-targetted channel, KT and YM are doing quite well....

The coming days won't be pleasant when we see Khanak being tortured by a doubting Shaan... Only the Dhulwadi news will keep us going.

Forgot the Rahul scene- seemed like closure to his entry scene, his destroying the thing he used to hit on (what is it called).... this character came to destroy Shaan and has now destroyed himself!

Boo-Akki scene: Love what we r gonna get:) Love'em both! Khusboo and Rushad rock!Clap

Precap: Yashu is so good! That's all I can think of... interesting scene, showing Shaan off to a party without Khanak.

Edited by tvrasika - 31 January 2011 at 10:31am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2NDDgirlvaish_123-YasharanArshi-SPN_JD_Addictedadventure_gurl.Dilwale.kubare

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Gaayu-even I feel the song is too early!it should have been when Khanak leaves and Shantanu repents as to how he couldn't understand her

Are they going to drag this angst this week?Bahut hogaya Shnatanu,he has to let it out now!Too much for him the last 3 days!Or would he?may be Khnak will leave before he even says anything

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2

Go to top