Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 72)

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Why do I feel there would be no confrontation though the article mentioned it.Khanak might just leave cos he she realises that he doesn't trust her.that's what it felt from the pre-cap.Trust/doesn't trust!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
She is from a VILLAGE, she needs to thwart attempts by random stranger men by saying, achha thank you, and do a namaste

She is sitting there letting him kiss her hand

How about a hug Khanak?

You hubby is only suspecting now!

Hugging him would have been a better idea to send him off the cliff!

Ofcourse you can chant "shantanu main aapse bahut pyaar karti hoon"  "Shanatnu jaante hain main unse itna pyaar karti hoon" every five seconds to prove your love!

Lets lets THIS guy kiss her hand? 
She was so afarid of his appearance she refused to stay alone in that house the first few days! 
Great! 
Looks like she is might comfortable now!ROFL 
Way to go Khanak! 
This hand kissing thing would have been expected from a city slicker like your hubby.
But you sure did surprise me!

Woman of many hidden talents I think!

Edited by aditee - 31 January 2011 at 10:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tvrasika-YasharanArshi-SPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
lol Aditee,you seem to find humour in today's episode lol.I sometimes cringe at some scenes and I have a feeling ShaNak scene in the end would be one of them.Why cos he saw everything and he is angry that she is still lying and she getting all lovey-dovey with hand to cheek and all!
tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Jan 31, 2011 episode:

Though the orange shirt is not my fav, visually it looked very good against the backdrop of a blue sky. Just dont make Shaan wear it at home:)

The bin tere song seems too early... shldnt it come when Khanak is in Dhulwadi? I don't know the lyrics fully so correct me friends if I am wrong.

Yashu did well in her scene with Jas Karan... Several emotions going thru her face in a span of 2-3 min... very well done!Clap

KT did well in the scene in ShaNak's room... made me think of how a man (or woman) would confront a partner after they come to know the partner has been unfaithful. What does one do? How does one begin to even question it? Very tough situation to be in life.... KT did splendidClap

Ofcourse, needless to say, when KT and YM are in the same frame and are given a scene to act out, they just hit jackpot... today's was very subtle, no drama yet... still the two did it in their own way.... ofcourse these situations have been shown superbly in great films like Arth, but for a TV show on a youth-targetted channel, KT and YM are doing quite well....

The coming days won't be pleasant when we see Khanak being tortured by a doubting Shaan... Only the Dhulwadi news will keep us going.

Forgot the Rahul scene- seemed like closure to his entry scene, his destroying the thing he used to hit on (what is it called).... this character came to destroy Shaan and has now destroyed himself!

Boo-Akki scene: Love what we r gonna get:) Love'em both! Khusboo and Rushad rock!Clap

Precap: Yashu is so good! That's all I can think of... interesting scene, showing Shaan off to a party without Khanak.

Edited by tvrasika - 31 January 2011 at 10:31am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

NDDgirlNisha2vaish_123-YasharanArshi-adventure_gurl.Dilwale.kubareSPN_JD_Addicted

SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Gaayu-even I feel the song is too early!it should have been when Khanak leaves and Shantanu repents as to how he couldn't understand her

Are they going to drag this angst this week?Bahut hogaya Shnatanu,he has to let it out now!Too much for him the last 3 days!Or would he?may be Khnak will leave before he even says anything

Nisha2

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
31st jan...Thumbs Up!!1)KTZ actin Too gud...all d expressions wer soo apt....gves in his confused state of mind...luved d part wen he said 'Really'wen she said hw much she missed him!!No Aggresiveness...jst Subtle...!!YM too emoted well n both complementd each odr in dre own way!!TWO DIFF STATE OF minds....2)Luved Khusboo n Rushad...dey r soo Cute..nd m gut feelin says dat dis tym Khusbooz gnna support Khanak...nd its jst wat i thnk..don knw wat d cvs hv instored 4 us......lets see!!THUMBS Down.!!1)Rahulz mnologue...i found it too GAY....2)Sunny Khanak....too Filmy...bt since dis tkes us 2 Dhulwadi...so...CHALTA HAIN!!!!nd Halla Bol on ORANGE SHIRT...

kubare

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
@ Smitha
It will be dragged thru this wk... I, for one, dont mind... We have had some really depressing tracks lately... this one has promise and should be milked for all its worth.... no point showing Khanak off to Dhulwadi tomorrow and Shaan behind her the day after....Let them show things building up in Shaan's head slowly and all coming to a head-on collision by friday and then Khanak off to Dhulwadi on sat.....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2kubareSPN_JD_Addictedtogepe30

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

hey all!

31st JANUARY, 2011.

i am busy, busy busy, so a quick analysis. btw, gaayu has said evrthing i wanted to say so for thatHug for you gaayu!LOL

1. slow for a monday. the song was un necessary i felt.

2. i agree with veena. the khanak sunny scene was cute reEmbarrassed the kiss was definitely a filmy touch but before that when he touches her hand with his eyes, that in many cultures represents a high mark of respect for someone. so chill about it guys.

3. yashu was amazing in the scene with duck bha. understated and real.

4. kt was amazing in the shanak scene though the scene where he sees sunny on the balcony didn't quite cut it somehow.

5. shanak/yasharan together are magical. check out their expressions in the BD scene.

6. precap looks very interesting. it might be a promo or maybe shaan leaves for the party w/o khanak.

7. can't wait for the episode tomorrow!

good night girls!

Edited by zennnn - 31 January 2011 at 11:19am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha2kubare-Veena-

Go to top