Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 (Page 66)

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
I thot it may have been in the cards as both mentioned Dhulwadi in their most recent interview
I am nots ure how much of the original cast they may have been successful in reassembling, but I still want to watch the change in settings

I want to watch these two in that village, will bring back the first month of RBO for me

There is something about that village and these two together that make love stories seem more fairtytale likeEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by aditee - 30 January 2011 at 11:24am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-SYS-kubareThe_May_Rose

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
There is something about these two.Period.

@Saaz
Umm even if Bawra was shot just on ShaNak I wouldn't call it a Shanak song.With Odhani the bar was set too high and it's going to take something amazing to come upto that level

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123saaazaditeeThe_May_Rosekubare

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

Originally posted by aditee

"Compose a song only for SHANAK" mat bol SaazLOL

The Banwra Mann was a disaster

I will still watch it only if..........

I can watch it on only one condition that YM loses that wig and those shiny raincoat material suits

LOL

Banwra Mann is deffo not a shanak song.....whoever thinks it is,,,,and especially if the PH thinks we treat it as one must be on dope.... 

Banwra mann was conceived to make some of us fans happy about the rock on track....something to show that the rock on track was not so bad at all....this was the khairaat song Shaan threatened....and if the PH or the channel thinks we bought it....dope dope dope!!!!

A shanak song has to be shot only on them and no one else...that is branding....

Aur yaar Bawra Mann mat bol.....THAT IS A BEAUTIFUL SONG

Mann banwra,...yep let me change that to mann banwra
ClapClapClapin Blue

This is why I love you sooooooooo much

I hope which ever song they use be it from 1940 or 2011, I hope there is no one else on the visual

AND she is NOT wearing that wig

Bus mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123-SYS-saaazkubare

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
The whole chori chori sequence in the K -house...with akki-boo and shanak was brilliant... really brilliant and look at the leads,...shanak never looked better...even tho YM was given an outfit that she had worn a gazillion times on the show ,,yes they shared screen space...but one would think the next song they do....they would be alone....

rock on track did not capitalize on THIS AT ALL////

in fact for some inexplicable reason actually negated and diminished this potential...

something in corporate world would have seen heads roll and jobs lost....

we did get a sanchi sanchi (dabaang song) but it was purely a TRP scene...not a SHANAK brand song.....

DHULWAADI better correct this wrong................

@SYS...when the CVs came here asking for 'ideas",......10 pages of shanak in dhulwaadi only meant that every fan here knew what the hell  we were talking about...

yes, end of the day dhulwaadi might be the final track before curtain call for RBO....but dont show us anything ....and thinkfans will lap it up....

Make shanak the focus,....promos, marketing ...leaving on a HIGH NOTE sometimes could mean that the PH is invited to do a sequel....IT has happened with Kitani Mohabbat Hai....it can happen with RBO....and Shanak....they have fans who can help make it happen...but you need to give Fans a reason for it...

roadsidejunkeyaditeekubare

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

The whole chori chori sequence in the K -house...with akki-boo and shanak was brilliant... really brilliant and look at the leads,...shanak never looked better...even tho YM was given an outfit that she had worn a gazillion times on the show ,,yes they shared screen space...but one would think the next song they do....they would be alone....

rock on track did not capitalize on THIS AT ALL////

in fact for some inexplicable reason actually negated and diminished this potential...

something in corporate world would have seen heads roll and jobs lost....

we did get a sanchi sanchi (dabaang song) but it was purely a TRP scene...not a SHANAK brand song.....

DHULWAADI better correct this wrong................

@SYS...when the CVs came here asking for 'ideas",......10 pages of shanak in dhulwaadi only meant that every fan here knew what the hell  we were talking about...

yes, end of the day dhulwaadi might be the final track before curtain call for RBO....but dont show us anything ....and thinkfans will lap it up....

Make shanak the focus,....promos, marketing ...leaving on a HIGH NOTE sometimes could mean that the PH is invited to do a sequel....IT has happened with Kitani Mohabbat Hai....it can happen with RBO....and Shanak....they have fans who can help make it happen...but you need to give Fans a reason for it...

@Bold
EXACTLY! When they said something about Shanak re-living their love story that has made us all think back to Golden RBO. I hope they realize just how high our expectations are and focus on everything:
Story
Dialogues
Costumes,Make-up and Hair
Music (I wish they would do something with a village-y/folksy feel)
Direction+Editing

Is that asking for too much?Maybe. But if it was possible once it is possible again! Dhulwadi has its own magic to lend as an added benefit.

Edited by -SYS- - 30 January 2011 at 12:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vaish_123saaazaditeekubare

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Talkng abt expenditure n all..dey did spend money on dat New Montage!!lolz

saaazaditeekubare

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Talkng abt expenditure n all..dey did spend money on dat New Montage!!lolz@ aditee..yaar its nt a WIG ..its her natural hair ...she gt it Trimmed i guess!!nd i jst Saw a clippng of Rishta.com(all thnx 2 Vandu)...Kavi Rocks!!!too gud...we definitely need actors lyk him..effortless actin...smethng on d lines of Neil Patrick Harris nd Ian Somerhalder!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeekubare

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Talkng abt expenditure n all..dey did spend money on dat New Montage!!lolz@ aditee..yaar its nt a WIG ..its her natural hair ...she gt it Trimmed i guess!!b/w i jst Saw a clippng of Rishta.com(all thnx 2 Vandu)...Kavi Rocks!!!too gud...we definitely need actors lyk him..effortless actin...smethng on d lines of Neil Patrick Harris nd Ian Somerhalder!

Go to top