Critics' Corner # 4 Feb 4th epi pg 142 - Page 64

Posted: 13 years ago
@ smitha

What can Khanak say? 'Shantanu, guess what, that stupid Sunny na, he came thru the balcony to talk to u'😆

But i guess the CVs cud hav surprised us W*H a scene like that!

@smitha

for the same reason shaan didn't tell khanak about his parents' divorce stuff. so that we could have the rock on band enter! now it's so that we land in dhulwadi!😃

@vandu..its Tere bin nahi jeena Dholna...d Ghum ,judaai..everythngz dre!
Hello ladies *waves* Did not read anyones take yet...heres mine....posted in DT too

Just finished watching todays epi datedd 31-01-2011

Loved loved loved it....not a filler really...its more like a build up to action and reaction..

Loved Khanak-Duck scene....very nice...I really do love Jas Karan in serious role is a good actor...give him a good scene instead of senseless comedy...loved how we have Khanak worrying about Shaan and thinking to herself ..and loved how she again blames herself for thinking so much on it as she knows Shaan loves her a lot and he hijmsefl said that he beleives her....aww...felt for her....

Khanak - Shaan scene : Loved her happiness in seeing Shaan and her tring to make him happy or taking his facial expression for being tired adn over worked since the concert completely puting out the thought that was worrying her a few hrs back before Ducks entry.

Shaan...feel for him but then hes a normal man with a normal Male Brain...they jump to judgement first and then ask questions and repent...

Lovely acting by both YM & KT...they make watching all this drama ...great...awesome indeed...they make you feel for them as individuals as well as a couple..thats not easy at all...but these two are just brilliant in that...because in mos dramas we are made to feel more for one and not the other..but here we have all of us feeling for both of them...not less for one and more for the other.

Now to Sunny scene...did not find it offensive at all...Me I love Sunny and always thought him to be of a good heart...his going on his knees and kissing Khanak's hand..was his way of showing utmost respect and reverence to a person...The hand kissing is done by some ppl indeed example the Bhori and Aghakhani Community showing such respect to thier Imane and Prince Agha Khan, the same respect is shown to a Queen or King by her loyal subject.,...and me personally have seen youngsters show respect in such way to their mom or elder grandmother etc whom they respect.

So was tocuhed by it....here it was shown for that as well as Dramatic effect...am just happy that they did not show him hug her...😆😆😆 The dialgues were ok...😆

Rahul with the punching bag...are we really supposed to forgive him his dispicable act ??? Really??? Was the light in the GYM trying to show us that Rahul now sees the light ...hes come out from the darlkness of his thoughts and seen the light at last after being slapped by Sam???Me not expecting him as good that easily at all...sorry.

Precap: God it made me feel for Khanak as well as Shaan but more for her...can't wait for tomorrow....

P.S. Loved loved Khanaks dress...it the same one from their Shanak ka Daba date....she looked damn pretty and it was her own hair too nah??? I thought so...

@All....who are still angry with the kiss...and are comparing Khanak not allowing Shaan to tocuh her before the fell in love....we need to see that as a lot has changed since then....

Before they fell in love and she completely forgave him for Suraj death he was her husband but only in name and he loved Natasha ji...thus...but later on when Shaan fell in love with her we did see her not minding Shaan holding her hand or hugging her a second time (paathshala)

But after ILU and before SR.....Khanak was even uneasy on seeing Shaan hug Sam or Sam even hug and kiss her until she was made to understand that even ppl who are friends can hug and kiss etc ..there is nothing worng in it...its a way of showing ones love to ones friend etc...what he says or does with her is completely different from what he does or say to Sam...and did we not have Khanak herself understand an accept it by shouting out Loudly to Sam that Shaan loves you too....

When Sunny held her hand she was suprised but his words that he respects her jsut as he does his mom left her maybe speechless as its a big thing indeed for anyone to say that to a person you just met...but that night ...they were - Khanak and Sunny- were shown to have shared their life story with each other..thus she does know him and he her....She does not see him as a stranger completely nor as Suraj..she sees him as Sunny only ...a good hearted person.

I'm guessing I am the only person around here right now. I'll just leave a question for you all.
Why was the hand kiss scene necessary for them to land in Dhulwadi? It just seemed to me so reminiscent of other typical soaps and not something I would have wanted in RBO...

I am just going to wait for some high emotional drama from KT/YM.They're brilliant in those scenes.Both feel they are right. Both don't voice out the actual problem initially. Both hurting but both in love. 
@SYS...bingo!!u said it.....dat scene cud hv been dne wid it...nt necessary at all.....kuch zyaada hi filmy tha!!!
Sys,

I said exactly that, the moment Priya updated the scene this morning!
It was totally unncessary
It was like Shaan screaming from the rooftops
"Oh! Khanak is cheating on me"
"khanak betrayed my trust"

We got the point the MOMENT he saw the MMS

This is indeed too filmy!

I just hope it is not an indication of what lies ahead for us in terms of the Dhulwadi track. More filmy scenes? I hope not.
You are right RBO has so not been about cliches
I am reminded of a scene from their first adventure. He hands her her jewelry and she wears them while he looks on, and when they are about to leave

He says "Ek minute" and reaches for her neck and starightens the mangal sootra pendant......... she looks on shocked/shy.

For a show that was never hung up on religious symbolism and for a lead guy that is so urbane, that scene was mind blowing!

Did not seem cliched or filmy at all